CHAPTER 4: Intro: 'MY KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOUR'

Nurse on Duty

CHAPTER 4:

INTRO: 'MY KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOUR' 

 

 

YOUR P.O.V.

When you are about to doze off to dreamland, your phone rang….

“Hello?” you answered drowsily.

“----ah?! It’s Jinyoung.” The person on the other line said.

“Jinyoung-oppa?!” you said in a shocked voice.

 

============================================== add-ons  ;)))==========================

CHARACTER:

Jinyoung - your favorite and closest cousin. You love him so much. He is older than you and act as your savior every time someone bullies you. He grows to be your parent other than your grandpa who’s always supporting you. Ever since he moved to Seoul he never visited you, although he calls once a week, you still miss him around. Then one day, he called you and said that he auditioned to become a kpop star and eventually got accepted, of course you would be happy for him but the thing is he will be busy every time before his debut. After that you had no news about him.

 ====================================================================================

 

 

“Where did you get my number?”

“Well, when I drop a line to grandpa this afternoon he said that you were at Dr. Cho’s clinic to become his apprentice.”

“So.”

“After that, I called Dr. Cho then he gave me your phone number telling me that you’re not there and you have someone to take care of. At first I was shocked to know that you’re in Seoul alone, GOD! , you haven’t gone here ever since you were born. But when I learned that your staying at Dr. Cho’s clinic I’m relieved.” He said to you non-stop. Well, he will always be like that. He says what’s in his mind uncontrollably. Aaiissssssh… I really miss my cousin.

“Sorry for not telling you oppa. It’s just that everything is so sudden.” You apologize.

“well, I guess that’s my fault, I always forgot to leave my number.” he said.

” ---ah, I heard that you were nursing an injured boy. Is that true?”He added questioning you.

“truthfully, yes. “You answered.

“Be careful, okay. Don’t let him bully you. Call me when you need help, arasso?!. ” Jinyoung reminded you.

“Hey, what was that for? I’m just here to help for his fast recovery.” You explained to him.

“ Just don’t let your guard down. Boys here are different from those from the province. They are crueler. And SCARIER, RAWR! ” you laughed at his forewarning.

“Hahahaha, nae oppa. Gokjeongma (don’t worry) I will do as you say.” You assured him.

“Oh! Before I forgot I called you to say that I registered you at the same school I’m in. so get ready to be back to school.” He said excitedly.

“Really oppa!? I can’t believe this. Thank you oppa.” You said.

“Don’t worry about anything. One of these days I’ll pick you up and tour you in our school. ” he added.

“Really! I’m really thankful to have you.” you sincerely said.

“Okay then, Bye for now. I had to finish our practice routine before I get scolded. Hehehe. So see you anytime soon. Bye –ah. ” he immediately hangs up the phone.

“Aish, this boy. He doesn’t even let me say bye.” You said smiling.

”I really miss you Jinyoung-oppa. And I’m happy to know that we’ll be together soon...” you added before lying on the bed.

 

KWANGMIN’S P.O.V.

You woke up and suddenly felt your stomach growl; you decided to go to the kitchen to get some quick snack. Upon getting out of your room you heard someone talking from the room in front of yours, not just anyone but your nurse… speaking to someone on the phone.

“Still awake, huh?” you said sarcastically to yourself.

You lean on the door.

“Aish,  this boy. He doesn’t even let me say bye.”

”I really miss you Jinyoung-oppa. And I’m happy to know that we’ll be together soon...”

 You heard her say and you are quite sure that she’s smiling.

“Jinyoung-oppa?” you said raising your left eyebrow.

A lover, I guess. You thought.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------Authors NOTE!------------

sorry for the late update...i'm kinda busy lately.

btw, how are you subbies? hope ur doin good, coz i am..:))

please enjoy reading this chapter and let me know ur remarks by dropping ur messages on the comment box below...

lastly, don't forget to subscribe and view other stories from truth101

THANKS! Kamsahamnida! God bless you!

--------------------------------------------------------------doy-ee authornim *_*-----------