CHAPTER 3: LATE INTRODUCTION

Nurse on Duty

 

                   After Dr. Cho instructed ____-ah and the other boys how to take care of Kwangmin, they already left the clinic and headed towards the Jo’s residence. The car stopped in front of a beautiful, huge as a mansion house. “we’re here.” Donghyun said. Everyone got off the car but stopped when they saw you. “hhhmmm… miss nurse?” Hyunseong asked. “yes?” you asked back. “did we introduce ourselves?” Hyunseong asked again. “not yet but all of you are busy worrying about your friend’s situation.” You answered. “jeongmal? To start with I’m Donghyun. You can call me Donghyun oppa.” Donghyun said. “nice to meet you Donghyun oppa. I’m ___-ah.” You said. “me too… I want to be called oppa. Call me Jeongmin oppa…… please…” Jeongmin begged cutely. “hi Jeongmin oppa.” You smile with his cuteness. “hi! I’m Minwoo. No need to add oppa because o’m the maknae.” Minwoo said. “ok, Minwoo. “ you smiled. Then you looked to the twins a little bit confused. “hey! Youngmin it’s your turn.” Minwoo pout. “I know.. youngmin the blonde.” He said pointing to his blonde hair. “nice to meet you, youngmin the blonde.” You said smiling. “yahh!! Don’t add “the blonde” on my name”youngmin said. “huh!! But you just said it’s your name.” “it’s not part of my name, duh.. my name is youngmin.. only youngmin.” He said angrily as he pressed the door bell. “okay youngmin.” You smiled. You all heared a loud click then the gate was opened. Everyone was now entering the gate when someone stopped you. You looked at the person who stopped you and ask. “what?” “I’m hyunseong, call me hyunseong oppa.” He said. “I thought you need something. Okay, hyunseong oppa. But don’t do that again okay it scares me.” You told him. “okay….. _____-ah.” He said then walk towards the group. You followed the group inside the house. “ahjumma, where’s umma and appa?” youngmin asked. “they’re in a business trip to Hongkong. They told me to tell them if you came home.” Ahjumma said. “if umma and appa aren’t here…….  We all can stay here!” youngmin exclaimed. “wait I’ll asked our manager about that first.” Donghyun said. Then he took out his phone and dialed their manager’s phone number. He talked to him for a moment. “nae, nae, thanks manager.” Donghyun said to the other line then hung up. “what did our manager said?” Minwoo asked. “he said….. we can stay here for 3 days but during our stay here we need to practice our song and dance. After 3 days, it’s the extreme practice.” Donghyun said. “at least we can stay here with Kwangmin and he can also practice his parts.” Hyunseong said. “that’s right!...but” Jeongmin agreed and paused while looking around. “where’s Kwangmin and……. _____-ah?” Jeongmin continued with a questioning look.

ON THE OTHER HAND…….

                   You saw Kwangmin walk towards the stairs and you followed him. “are you going to sleep already?” you asked while walking. You didn’t hear any response from him. “so, you will just leave your group mates without letting them know you already left?” you asked. “stop asking me, okay!!” Kwangmin shouted. “and please don’t follow me!” he said then he opened the door and got in and he slammed the door shut. You looked at the door and afterwards you knocked.

-knock…….. knock… knock….

“WHAT?!” Kwangmin shouted from the inside. “before you sleep, drink your medicine, okay? Have a good sleep then.” You reminded Kwangmin. Kwangmin heard footsteps walking towards the stairs. “that girl seems not to recognize me.” Kwangmin thought as he look at the medicine that Dr. Cho prescribed him. “she even told me to drink this, as if I’m a little boy.” Kwangmin said before he drink the medicine and climb to his bed to sleep.