CHAPTER 2: A.C.C.I.D.E.N.T.

Nurse on Duty

 

                     You and Dr. Cho left the bus station and headed to his clinic (2 storey clinic).

ON THE OTHER HAND…….

                    “Kwangmin! What took you so long?! Come on, we have to practice our dance steps.” Donghyun said then started to walk. Kwangmin obediently followed Donghyun from behind. They arrived at the practice hall. “Hey Kwangmin! Long time no see!” Minwoo greeted him. Kwangmin only smile at him. “He doesn’t even say something.” The maknae whispered. Youngmin approached Kwangmin and put his arm around his twin’s shoulder. “You look you didn’t get enough sleep.” He said. “Actually, I slept on the bus but a super noisy girl woke me up.” Kwangmin answered. “What a pity. But before you go back to your sleep, we need to start practicing we need to perform for the Mcountdown. It’s on Thursday.” Youngmin explained. “We had 3 days left to practice our dance to practice our dance steps.” Jeongmin butted in. “Let’s get started…” Kwangmin said as he put his bag on the floor. The 6 boys started to dance… for almost 5 hours. Non-stop practice. The only break they had is their water break. As the twins practiced their part, Kwangmin suddenly fall wrongly making his right thumb injured. “Ahhhhhh!!!” Kwangmin scream at the top of his lungs as he held his right hand. Everyone at the practice hall hurried to Kwangmin. “What happened??” Jeongmin asked.”He injured his thumb.” Youngmin answered. “Omo! What will we do?! Hyung!!” Minwoo said. “ come on Kwangmin, we need you to go to the hospital to check that out and tell our manager.” Donghyun said while helping Kwangmin to stand. “Hyunseong, contact our manager. And tell him the whole story.” Donghyun said to Hyunseong. “but wait, we can’t take Kwangmin to the hospital, it will create a news.” Jeongmin exclaimed. “yeah right but I know where we can take my twin.”Youngmin suggested. Hyunseong contacted their manager and told him the whole story. They went to a 2 storey clinic near the twins house.

-knock…. Knock…. Knock…..

“Dr. Cho!! Are you there?!!” Youngmin shouted while knocking at the door. “Dr. ……….” He was cut as the door swung open and a girl appeared. “may I help you?” the girl asked. “is Dr. Cho in?” Youngmin asked. “my twin brother got injured and we need Dr. Cho’s help.” Youngmin continued pointing to Kwangmin. The girl widened the door and let the boys enter. “please wait here. I’ll call Dr. Cho.” The girl said before leaving the 6 boys at the waiting area. You walked towards the stairs and climb, then turn to your right to where Dr. Cho’s room is located.

-knock…… knock……… knock…

“Dr. Cho there’s a patient waiting down stairs. They seem to be twins.” You said. Dr. Cho quickly opened the door. “twins?!! The blonde one and the brunette?” Dr. Cho asked. “nae.” You replied. “what happened to them?” Dr. Cho said while walking down the stairs. “_____-ah, can you help me this time?” “yes, Dr. Cho!” you quickly followed him down stairs. While Dr. Cho is attending the other twin, I was assigned to entertain the other visitors.

HOURS LATER…….

                      “______-ah, can you come here?” Dr. Cho shouted from the ward. You quickly walk towards the ward where Dr. Cho and the brunette guy were. “nae Dr. Cho?” you call. “your task for today onwards is to monitor Mr. Jo’s injury. You are going to stay there until Mr. Jo’s thumb has fully recovered. Just call if anything happens.” Dr. Cho said. “nae, Dr. Cho.” You answered. “Kwangmin.” Said Dr. Cho, looking at the brunette haired guy. “you should take a break. I suggest that you stay on your parent’s house for you to have a complete rest. Don’t worry, ____-ah will help you. She will be your personal nurse.” Dr. Cho explained to the brunette haired guy. “but I need to practice. Our debut is soon.” Kwangmin reacted. “let’s see, hmmm. You need at least 3 days to rest. After that you can start practicing.” Dr. Cho decided. “nae.” Kwangmin said. “but…” Dr. Cho paused. “during your rest and practice you need to take ______-ah with you.” Dr. Cho continued. “why does she need to stay with me?” Kwangmin asked. “simply because she is your personal nurse and she will report in case that something happens with you.” Dr. Cho explained.