CHAPTER 1: INSIDE YOUR ROOM

Nurse on Duty

CHAPTER 1: INSIDE YOUR ROOM

       You are packing all your things including your alarm clock, diary, piggy bank and a cute teddy bear that your grandpa gave you on your graduation day. A picture of you with grandpa. You felt sad in the thought that you will left grandpa all alone. Tears started to run down your face. “grandpa wants you to fulfill your dreams. Don’t let down. Do your best to pursue it.” Your mind said.

THE NEXT DAY…………. At the terminal……….

         “___________-ah, take care of yourself, okay. Grandpa will always check on you every day.” “I will grandpa, promise I will take care of myself. Don’t overwork yourself, grandpa. If I heard that you do that I will immediately go back here!” you told your grandpa. “Of course I will. You better go inside the bus, it will leave in any minute.” Grandpa patted you in the head. You hug grandpa and kiss him on the cheeks. “Don’t forget to call me, grandpa. I’ll be waiting.” You said.

You enter the bus and find your seat number, you found it, and no one’s sitting yet. After you sat, the bus started the engine and will start to move when suddenly it stopped and a tall, black haired guy entered and sat next to you. You only look at him in surprise. The guy only slept the whole trip.

WELCOME TO SEOUL

      “We arrived at Seoul” the driver announced. You stood and look around to see the passengers making their way out of the bus. Then you look at the sleeping guy next to you. “Yaaahhhhh!” you screamed in his ear. “wooow!” the guy said surprisingly. He looked at you with a questioning eye. “we already arrived, can you get up and I need to go.” You said to him. The guy stood and make his way out of the bus without even looking back, as if he did nothing wrong. “hhhmmm….. _________-ah, relax. It’s your first day in seoul so be nice to everyone.” You said to yourself. You make your way out of the bus with your 2 big luggages. At the waiting area, you saw an old man holding a paper with your name on it. You walk towards the man. “excuse me!! I’m _____-ah, are you Dr. Cho?” you asked. “ahh, yes, yes, nice to meet you _____-ah. I’m Dr. Cho your grandpa’s friend.” He said smiling. “let’s go, I will show you the clinic and your room” Dr. Cho said. “okay.” You answered.