5

Miss Unseen

 


Today my head felt so heavy. I was too sleepy to paid attention for the lesson. Last night I couldn’t sleep well because somehow I still felt that Oh Sehun’s warm fingers on my wrist, and his smile, and his cologne. Uh, I thought I was crazy now.

The bell rang for long, indicating the time for us to get home. I stood up lazily while putting everything that scattered on my desk into my bag. I didn’t think of anything at all besides laying my body on my bed right now.

 

“Nara!” someone’s voice waked me up suddenly.

“Nara! Let’s go to library!” I turned and saw Oh Sehun waving from class’ door.

Crap. I forgot that we still had to finish our project today. As much as I loved to see that light guy face, I also had the same love for my bedroom. Moreover, Oh Sehun was the one who made can not sleep last night.

I strode lazily from the back. As usual, the girls were pressing Oh Sehun both from left and right sides which he bore politely. That was why they kept messing with you, Oh Sehun. You were too good.

 

“Oppa!” my ears caught a pretty familiar voice when I looked down the floor.

As soon as I raised my face I saw that Lee Jinah and Choi Sumin had stepped aside awkwardly. Turned out Kim Eunji had appeared suddenly. Hah, so everyone admitted that she was the eligible one for Oh Sehun. She didn’t even have to glare at others like Cho Hana but the girls already afraid of her.

Oh Sehun stopped as Eunji approached him with a wide smile. I couldn’t help to see how he was wonderstruck at her smile. It made me sighed.

“You’ll come later to teach me again, right?” Kim Eunji immediately clutched Oh Sehun’s arm.

Oh Sehun nodded, “Yeah, sure. After we finish our group project.”

 

“I just wanna tell you that I’ll wait for you, so we can walk together to my house.” she said.

“Eh, really? But you don’t have to-“

“It’s okay, oppa. I also want to study something in the library. Nevermind.” she smiled again.

Oh Sehun returned it with his crescent eyes-smile, “Well, if you said so…”

Did my eyes fool me? Or was it just my imagination? I flinched when I thought I saw Kim Eunji was staring at me just after she made that appointment with Oh Sehun. For a second, she looked scary. I immediately shook my head to get rid of that feeling.

 

“Jealous, huh?”

Surprised, I turned my head to find the annoying Ahn Daniel. I could feel that my eyes were glaring at him bravely. Didn’t know why, it happened just like that. He looked at me with the same intensity.

“So you’re talking to me right now?” now I wasn’t surprised at my mouth works again.

Maybe, just maybe, it found its bravery only in front of this guy because my brain thought he was just so annoying and it ordered my tongue subconsciously.

He scrutinized me from head to toe then he said, “Pathetic.”

Not. That word. Again.

 

“For your information, I’m not pathetic! You are the pathetic one!”

My legs stopped right on the spot. I turned to him hands on hips, raising my face up to look at him who was taller than me.

I saw his eyes widened and he gritted his teeth with distaste.

“This punk-“

“You’re the one who’s pathetic! You hate me just because I didn’t do something for Baek Yejin! Why you hate only me? She also didn’t do something for herself! Why don’t you hate her too and tell her that she’s pathetic?”

Before he could finish his words, my mouth threw out everything in my mind.

 

Ahn Daniel was dumbfounded; his mouth opened like his jaw could drop to the floor anytime.

“You’re the pathetic one because you treat me the same like what bullies always doing!”

Now his mouth was shut tight like a thin line.

“And don’t think I’m afraid of you just because people said you’re a gangster!”

His expression changed as he furrowed his forehead, looking at me with weird face.

“Jealous? You’re the one who’s jealous! I saw you always looking at them from the back!”

 

At this time, his face started to become red-colored but not for long, after that it became pale as his eyes turned slits looking at me.

When I stopped and finally could inhale a long breath, I choked mid-way. I saw Oh Sehun, Kim Eunji and the two girls stared at us with opened mouth. I forgot that I was in public space. I forgot that I was invisible, before. I forgot that I should close my mouth.

I forgot all of that and now I made a mess. Ahn Daniel looked like he could eat me alive. Cold sweat started to running down my temples as my body was going numb. What the heck was I doing? I was screwed.

Before I could realize, Ahn Daniel grabbed my wrist as he dragged me away against the way to our school’s library.

 

“Wh-what are you doing?”

I found my sanity and trying to release my self from his strong grip. But it was useless.

“Niel!” Oh Sehun ran from the back following us, “Don’t-“

“Stop following us! I just wanna talk with this punk privately!”  Ahn Daniel looked to the back momentarily without releasing my hands.

“But the project?” Oh Sehun stared at him sternly.

Ahn Daniel didn’t even make a glance at him, “Don’t worry, I’ll make sure to give you our parts later.”

 

With that, Oh Sehun stopped even though I looked at him with plea through my eyes. He only nodded with creased brows trying to reassure that everything would be okay, I thought. I wasn’t sure he was nodding to me or Ahn Daniel.

The two girls and also Kim Eunji were giggling looking at my shameful situation.

“Oppa, don’t make her scared, okay?” Eunji shouted from the back, cheerfully.

How I wished I could roll my eyes looking at her, but dragged by Ahn Daniel situation preoccupied my mind more than that now.

 

“Let me go!”

I yelled at him along the way, but Ahn Daniel didn’t ever budge. He didn’t think he needed to answer me either.

He dragged me into one empty classroom and pushed me inward. I swayed almost fell down to the floor. He closed the door and stood before it, hindering me to get out.

“Well, punk. We should talk now.”  his voice sounded that it could murder someone, consistent with the way he looked at me.

“W-what,” I stuttered as I stepped back to leaned against a desk.

“Seems not so brave anymore, huh?” Ahn Daniel piercing stare made me flinched.


 

AN:

FYI, I never edit my chapters before post them.

So, pardon me if few things seem wrong :p

Enjoy the story ^^ Comments are much loved and needed :)

Hope you'll write something for me in return :)