The Noona

Noona's Boy

"I am starving!" You paced hurriedly as Myung accompanied you on the way to the office cafeteria for lunch before the 'big' meeting,

"Caesar salad or the Chicken burger?" 

Myung asked you the simple question as if your whole life depended on it, 

Other fellow workers, some you knew and some you had never seen before passed by the walk way, forcing you to walk closer with your friend; also making it easier for you to slap his arm,

"Are you suggesting something?" You pretended to be offended by his question, before he shrugged it off with his signature grin.

The two of you continued the walk, before encountering a larger group of people, walking your opposite direction up the hallway,

"Woah, watch out!" 

Myung wrapped his arm around your far shoulder, taking you into his embrace as the persistent group of employees stomped their way past the both of you, ignoring your presences. When they had finally passed by, clearly engrossed in the work they were doing, Myung slowly released you from his guard over you; leaving an awkward silence,

"...Thanks?" You straightened your skirt and fixed your shirt, after it had been shifted by Myung's sudden reaction, "...I don't think they saw us coming"

Placing his hands in his pockets, Myung avoided your gaze as he motioned to continue the walk to the cafeteria,

"...No worries" He said plainly, leading the way.

You waited a few seconds for Myung to walk ahead of you, to avoid any more awkward conversation and as you waited you noticed that someone had in fact seen the of you and all that had happened.

You caught a quick glance at him, but long enough to be sure of who it was. His neatly styled, dark brown hair accentuated the feature of his face. And with one quick look at the way his jeans carressed his thighs; you knew it was him leaning on the corridor wall as if waiting for someone.

"Eli!"

The two of you turned to the left, where Kiseop stood, waving at the rapper; a sign for you to continue your journey to the caf.


"Sorry for calling the meeting an hour in advance" The CEO apologised to you personally as you made your way to your assigned seat in the meeting room,

"No need to apologise" You replied warmly, keeping your container of salad in a lunch bag beneath the table.

As you pulled out your note taking book, you examined the room, and realised that asides from you, the CEO and AJ who kept to himself by listening to music through his giant headphones again; noone else was there yet.

Suddenly, barging through the conference room doors, Myung rushed to his seat beside you, catching his breath,

"Am..am I late?" He wheezed, before settling down.

Rolling your eyes, you picked off a stray piece of lettuce stuck to the sleeve of his blue long sleeved shirt,

"Look around loser" You as he realised that he was in fact, on time, for once in his life.

Forgetting the awkward incident that had occured earlier, Myung pointed to your pony tail, reminding you that you had messily tied up your hair in preparation of the pig out at lunch,

"You're welcome" He said sarcastically, before taking out his iPad from his satchel.

As you pulled out your scrunchie, tossing your hair till it fell perfectly on your shoulders, you were sure that your mouth also dropped as a certain person entered the room.

You sat quietly but intently watched as he happily greeted his fellow rapper AJ, as Kevin followed behind him. After politely greeting the CEO, Eli took his place beside Kevin, across from you; your eyes meeting his for split second before Myung redirected your attention.

"_______-ah" Myung whispered into your ear, trying not to speak too loudly as the CEO was ready to begin the meeting, "Min and Lee are here!"

Snapping from your thoughts you turned to face the door of the conference room again, to see your fellow female workmates waving at you, before they entered the room as well.

"Its lovely to see that everyone has made it here today" CEO Shin caused silence to fill the room as she began the review meeting, "The uBeat debut was successful, as I mentioned before, but there are areas where improvements can be made"

Kevin and AJ nodded in agreement, as Eli raised an eye brow, curious of what was going to be said,

"First of all I want to address the employee management issue"

Your eyes widened instantly. You thought she was going to scold Eli, not you. Lee, Min and Myung turned the gaze to you watching your expression.

Around the office, you were known as the most organised and quite a leader, so it was unexpected that you would come under fire.

"I understand that you and your team _____, have other commitments, in and out of work, but when it comes to large scale events such as debuts, we require full commitment and coordination"

"Yes m'am" You nodded in respect, feeling your cheeks burn as those in the room looked to you.

Eli smirked at the sight of your face turning a warm shade of red, as you hid your face. His gaze slowly scanned the rest of your figure, taking his time as his eyes met your legs, one crossed over the other under the desk.

"Eli" CEO Shin addressed him sternly, "I've called your name twice"

The rapper snapped out of his thoughts as he tried to hide the fact that his mind was somewhere else.

"I'm sorry" He apologised giving a cheesy smile before giving his full attention, "Please continue"

"As I was saying" She carried on, "Eli, out of three of you, the board felt that you lacked in the dance aspect of the performance"

Jolting in his chair, Eli began to fire up,

"Wait-what?!" His eyes furrowed, "I practiced so hard!"

Kevin tried to calm him down with his words whilst AJ had to physically keep him in his chair. You had never seen Eli in such a way, probably because you had only ever seen him once before, none the less, you had to admit that it was quite attractive.

"We know that you practiced hard" CEO Shin added, "But it appeared that your fellow members practiced harder"

Eli shook his head in frustration; not believing what they had said. 

"Someone's angry" Myung whispered to you before lightly chuckling. He expected you to laugh straight away, like usual, but you were caught up watching Eli,

"This is why we've decided to put you under a new schedule" CEO Shin ordered, "Managed by _____"

"What?!" You were caught off guard, almost leaping from your seat in shock,  if it weren't for Myung grabbing your arm,

"See this as an opportunity to refine your management and coordination skills" She smiled, "Plus, you get to work with your handsome oppa, Eli!"

Eli looked to you, analysing your reaction. You rose an eyebrow at the mention of 'oppa'.

"Oh no, CEO Shin" Lee spoke up before Myung interupted,

"-He's not her oppa" Myung raised his hand for attention,

"That's right!" Kevin perked up, "_______ is Eli's noona!"


Another chapter! That was quick ^^ How was it guys? Please comment, pretty please :3

Myung is seems to be getting closer to you hmmm Do you guys like him? hehehe

Thank You for subscribing y'all! & if youre a new reader and you like it, please subscribe and comment too ♥♥♥