Lunch Date

Mr. Mystery
After you finished getting ready you left and hailed a taxi, Minho gave him the address to a burger restaurant.
 
"What if I don't like American food?" you teasingly questioned him.
 
"Judging by the bowl of Lucky Charms you had for breakfast.." he winked at you.
 
You arrived at the restaurant and got out of the taxi. As soon as you looked around you had a feeling of nostalgia.
 
"This is where we bumped into each other" you said turning to Minho.
 
"Let's go in, I'm starving" he looked down at you, but you couldn't see his eyes through his dark shades.
 
You were surprised that he had thought of something so sentimental, his romantic side was rare, but it was there for sure. 
 
You smiled at you and he took your hand. You walked together.
 
He chose a seat in the back that, like at the café you hadn't noticed when you entered. It was a booth and when you sat down, he sat beside you.
 
"What are you doing?" you were confused
 
"Couples do this" he looked back at me.
 
"But there's a perfectly good seat in front of me" you looked at him annoyingly.
 
"Too bad, I'm sitting beside you" he was purposely giving you a hard time.
 
Just then a man came with menu's. You had ordered your drinks and started looking at the menu. You decided what you wanted and looked up. When you did you found yourself looking into Minho's eyes. He had taken his disguise off. 
 
You went red, and of course he noticed and smirked at you.
 
"Picked what you wanted?" he asked, still smirking.
 
"Uh, yeah" you stammered 
 
"What?" he asked smiling at your embarrassment.
 
"Number 56" you forced out, still looking at him.
 
He flagged the waiter and ordered.
 
You grabbed your drink, which was brought while you were deciding what to order, breaking the stare. As soon as you had taken a sip, you looked down not wanting to look back at him and get embarrassed again. 
 
"Can you tell me more about you" he asked
 
"What do you want to know?" You looked up at him.
 
"Lot's of stuff, your family members, hobbies, everything"
 
You told him all that you could about yourself, the whole time he seemed interested.
 
"That's all I can think of, I probably bored you to death" you finished.
 
He smiled at you. You realised that they had brought your food while you were talking. You grabbed your plate and started eating. You looked over at Minho, who was still looking at you.
 
"Are you going to eat?" you asked him, your mouth still slightly full.
 
He laughed at you and you gave him a look. You pulled his plate in front of him. 
 
"But I have to tell you about me" he looked at you, sadly.
 
"Oh" you looked at him "Okay" you said and left your food alone.
 
He told you all about himself, way more than you told him. You had to admit it was pretty interesting, hearing about his family, where he used to live, his favorite things and eventually he stopped, he was looking at you.
 
"Wow" you said.
 
"We can eat now" he laughed.
 
You had finished eating and left the restaurant.
 
"So, what are we doing now?" you asked.
 
"It's your turn to figure out what we do" he winked.
 
You had no idea, go for a hike? To the mall? 
 
"Tonight we have to go to a party" he interrupted your thoughts.
 
"We do?" you looked at him.
"Well I need a date, so I should bring my girlfriend shouldn't I?" 
 
"Why don't you bring Taemin" you half joke.
 
You hated going to parties, any type. You were a social person but kind of shy around new people, and that made for awkward situations at parties, so you just avoided them all together.
 
"You don't want to go?" he asked, you could hear the sadness in his voice.
 
You put on a brave face and turned to him, you couldn't believe you were going to give in.
 
"Yeah, I do, of course I'll go" you smiled the best you could.
 
"Thank you!" he smiled and, unexpectedly gave you a hug. It only took a few seconds for you to return it, and you felt your cheeks going red. He let go and so did you and when you looked at him, you saw the red hue in his cheeks as well. 
 
"It's a really fancy party" he looked at you hesitantly
 
"Oh great" you sighed.
 
"I'll text you the time, and place" he said.
 
"Okey Dokey" you smiled.
 
"I'll see you soon" he said.
 
suddenly he took your face in hands and kissed your forehead. You could have fainted. It was quicker then the one he gave you the previous night, but the effect was still the same.
 
"You do that on purpose" you huffed at him.
 
"Do what?" he asked, confused.
 
"To make me feel that way" you said shyly and turned walking away.
 
"Wait" he yelled after you.
 
"See you soon, text me the details" you yelled back.
 
You headed to the mall, you needed to something fancy, you were never overly girly so all your dresses were casual.
 
When you got to the mall your phone beeped, Minho had texted you the details. The party was at a super fancy place, you were already nervous. 
 
You walked into a store that looked really fancy, as soon as you walked in you were greeted by a middle aged women with a designer jacket and scary pointy shoes. 
 
"What can I help you with today?" she asked, not very politely.
 
"Uhm, I have to go to a party today and I uh, need a dress" You felt nervous
 
"This store isn't just for a night out clubbing" she said highly.
 
Suddenly a younger woman, who looked a lot nicer and less intimidating came up.
 
"Where is this party?" she smiled.
 
You told her.
 
"Wow" she smiled at you "Do you have an idea of what you want?"
 
"Honestly, no idea" you looked around the store.
 
"Well I'll help with that"
 
You had spent a couple of hours there, so when you left is was almost four, the party was at seven.
 
While you were there it seemed like the whole store pitched in to help, and you had gotten everything, right down to accessories. They gave you hair and make-up tips and you headed home, 
 
You got your hair and make-up done in record time, quickly put your outfit on and headed out the door, you hailed a taxi.
 
 

A/N

Wow this wasn't a very good capter >_<  I have a couple ideas in mind for the rest of the story, I might start the next chapter with a Minho POV. What do you think? Please comment and subscribe :)