Figuring you out

Mr. Mystery

 

When you the light, you were a bit taken aback. This was not a storage room at all, but a sitting room, completely furnished. You didn't know this made you feel, why would a concert venue have a room like this? There was no way Minho could have planned this before hand. Had he set up this room for any random girl? The more I thought, the more I scared myself. I didn't want to think about it anymore. As soon as he got here, you were planning to interrogate him.
 
You sat on one one the couches in the room and started to inspect your surroundings. The room was a dark beige and the furnishes around you were dark wood with red upholstery. You sat across from a similar couch, a table with nothing on it separated you. The room was small, there really was no place to walk around, except between the couches.
 
As you sat you started thinking about Minho again. You really have never felt like this before. Never have you ever chased after a boy, you had never liked one enough. But the way you felt about Minho hurt your pride. You were just a silly girl to him, and you had made it so obvious how much you liked him. Minho seemed like a player, with his constant teasing and smirks. You thought again about what Taemin had said. I was probably just fun for him. The more you thought the angrier you got, not at Minho, but yourself, for getting so attached to him after meeting him twice. He was an idol, why would he waste time with a girl like you? Then you remembered the look he gave you. It looked so caring, maybe this interest wasn't one sided. 
 
In the midst of your jumbled thinking, you heard three light knocks on the door. You're mind stopped. This was it. You quickly gave yourself a little pep talk, you were going to get answers. You opened the door and Minho stepped inside.
 
"Thank you, really, for waiting" he said while taking a seat on the couch that was opposite to the one you previously sitting on.
 
As soon as he stepped in, you started to get those feelings, but you forced the feeling back.
 
"What do you want from me?" As soon as it came out of your mouth, you regretted it, not only was it sort of a stupid question, it sounded so ungrateful and rude. 
 
He looked a bit hurt. 
 
"I-" he started. You realized he was a bit flustered. Your pride was gaining, not just for making him choke, but the fact you were not any random girl. But you still felt bad for being so rude.
 
"I'm sorry" you apologize.
 
His face showed relief. But went serious the next second
 
"I know how confused  you must be, I don't do this with every girl. Well actually, I never have" he blushed and so did I. Maybe he wasn't such a bad guy, he seemed really sweet. 
 
But as soon as he saw the red hue in my cheeks, he smirked. 
 
"So you like a sweet guy" he said.
 
"You're such an idiot" you said, your pride taking control. 
 
He laughed. Well at least he wasn't mad.
 
"Don't deny how much you like me" he said cockily.
 
"I did until you started talking" you said teasingly, gaining confidence.
 
He made a face, but you didn't get the emotion behind it.
 
"Sorry I made you wait so long" he said, changing the subject.
 
"It's okay but, why?" you asked.
 
He looked a bit embarrassed.
 
"This was our last show for a while, I get a two week vacation" he said, seeming like it was hard for him to continue
 
"I was wondering.. if you wanted to hang out more"
 
Wow... you didn't know what to think, of course you wanted to. He seemed to have a hard time saying that. Was it that bad asking me something like that? He went from cocky to shy so often. But you realized you did that too. You were normally sassy and outgoing. But because of.. because of what? Your attraction? Interest? Something about him made you feel the way you did. Was it his mysteriousness? His personality? You didn't know anything about him though, he was just as confusing as you acted towards him. But yet, when he was cocky, he acted like he knew me so well. When he got shy, he was so quite and sweet and acted as though he was so unsure about me.
 
You decided that maybe he felt the same as you did, normally cocky and self-assured, but flustered about his feelings. He said he had never done something like this with a girl. So maybe he was interested in you. This thought made you smile. He saw this and cleared his throat. You forgot he was waiting for an answer. Because of you're last conclusion, you answered very confidently.
 
"Of course" you said and put your hand out.
 
He stared at your hand and then gave you a stupid look.
 
"I'll give you my number" you said exasperated.
 
He automatically put his hand to his back pocket and handed you his cell. You typed your number and confidently put yourself in his contact, under the name "pretty girl" because you realized you still hadn't told him your name.
 
You handed his phone back and he smirked at you, seeing your bold move. Suddenly, there were hard bangs on the door. Minho shot up and opened it. There in the doorway stood Taemin. 
 
"Minho if you don't come right now we're leaving without you" he said with a stern look.
 
Minho looked back at me.
 
"Tomorrow, outside Yongsan station. I'll text you the time in the morning"
 
He grabbed the sunglasses hanging on his shirt, that I never noticed before and put on a cap he took from his back pocket.
 
I just nodded and he ran out the door with the manake. 
 
You realised you never got any of your questions anwserd.