The theater

Mr. Mystery
Their dorm was in a big building, Minho pulled you to the third floor.
 
"Hey guys" he said as he opened the door.
 
You were brought to their living room, where Key and Jonghyun were sitting together on the couch.
 
"Hey, seems like you haven't scared her off just yet" Key winked at you.
 
Minho rolled his eyes.
 
"No, not yet" he said sarcastically.
 
Jonghyun was looking at you. His stare made you nervous so you just smiled at him and blushed. 
 
Key noticed your sudden embarrassment and his eyes went from you to Jonghyun.
 
"Oh Jonghyun stop, you're making her blush" said, and you thought you heard a bit of jealousy in his voice.
 
Minho stiffened beside you and protectively put his arm around your shoulder, which made you blush more.
 
"Where is Tae and Onew?" asked Minho, trying to change the subject.
 
"In their rooms, getting ready, we were planning to see a movie" Key looked from Minho to you and smirked
 
"So you two will get some alone time" he continued.
 
His statement shocked and embarrassed you which made your face go red again. What would you do here with Minho all alone? Would he try anything with you, you liked him a lot but you just met him. Were you ready to be alone in his dorm? Should you suggest going to the movie with them?
 
"It's okay, we'll go with you guys" said Minho, like he could read your thoughts.
 
Just then Onew and Taemin came out of their rooms, you realized they all had their own.
 
"Ready to go?" Onew asked and then he looked at me and smiled. He seemed nice, you thought. His smile wasn't teasing or knowing, just genuinely sweet.
 
"Yup, lets go" Jonghyun said, him and Key getting off the couch together, and you all left the dorm together, Minho's arm still around your shoulder.
 
 
 
You all arrived in the movie theater, the ride there the band mates were chatting amongst themselves while you sat quietly. You started to learn about each member, their personalities and friendships. You realized how close Taemin and Minho were. Taemin no matter how hard he tried to act cool, was always cute. Onew was as sweet as you first assessed him to be. Jonghyun and Key seemed very close, you suspected that there was not just friendship in their close relationship. Key was teasing and well, a big diva. His attitude towards the others was motherly, but he seemed like a fun person. Jonghyun was, well almost as much of a diva as Key, but he was actually very funny. Minho acted cocky, but he was nice to the other members, he was an extra friendly person. You started to think about what attracted you to him so much, he wasn't exactly you're type, but you liked him a lot. He started to become less of a mystery. But his sudden changes in attitude still confused you. He went from cocky to flustered all the time. Was it because he liked you that much? Maybe there was a better explanation, you didn't find yourself that special. You were sassy and outspoken, well most of the time. But this group, especially Minho were intimidating. It bugged you.
 
They picked a movie and bought the tickets and no matter how much you fought them, they would not let you buy your own stuff. You were waiting in line at the concession stand and looked at the ticket. They chose scary movie. Great, you thought. So much for trying not to embarrass yourself. You were not great at handling scary movies. You sighed and Minho, who was standing behind you, with his disguise on, looked down at you. You didn't want to tell him you didn't want to see the movie so you just smiled at him and went up to order, which he paid for.
 
You all sat in the theater together, Onew was at one end, you were at the other. Key sitting with Jonghyun, Taemin beside Minho, who was sitting to your right. The light dimmed and the movie started, no matter how hard you tried not to pay attention to the movie, you were constantly flinching. Minho noticed and pulled you closer to him and you just laid your head in his chest, using his warm scent as a distraction from the movie. 
 
You realized how personal this was, you weren't even dating, were you? You thought about how to ask him, but you still couldn't think of how. You started to doze off.
 
You were awaken by someone your hair. You looked up and Minho was looking at you, and he blushed. 
 
"The movie ended" he said to me.
 
"Oh" you were as surprised you had fallen asleep.
 
He smiled at you. You looked around to see that the whole theater was empty, even the rest of the band was gone.
 
"Where?" you asked, still too sleepy to finish your sentence.
 
"They left about half an hour ago" he chuckled.
 
"You let me sleep for that long?" you sat up properly, realizing you were still laying on his chest.
 
"You were just too cute to wake up" he said, looking down and blushing.
 
"What time is it?" you asked, not quite sure why he got so embarrassed.
 
"Really late, I should get you home" His sentence made it seem like we were dating, you recalled what you were thinking about before you fell asleep. 
 
"Okay" you smiled at him and he blushed again.
 
You left the theater and he hailed a taxi. You both got in and you told the driver your address.
 
During the ride you just looked out of your window, still very sleepy. You looked over at Minho, he was looking at you and you went tomato red. He looked really good, he didn't have his disguise on, he looked sleepy to. He smirked at you.
 
The taxi stopped and Minho told him to wait as you got out of the car, he went after you and walked beside you up your pathway to your house. You stopped at the door and you two just stared at each other for a while. You hadn't stopped thinking about the dating thing. 
 
Minho suddenly cupped the back of your head, pulled you towards him and he kissed your forehead. He let you go and you looked at him, speechless. He smiled at you.
 
"See you tomorrow" he turned and started to walk away.
 
"Are we dating?' you asked, it sort of just came out of your mouth. 
 
He turned and looked at you. You started to get nervous, what if he said no? Maybe he didn't want to? Your heart raced.
 
"Of course, pretty girl" he winked at you and got in the cab.
 
 
 
A/N 
sorry I took so long to update! I want to post another chapter tommorow too. I also want to start writing another story. Feel free to leave comments and suggestons for this story ^^ Please comment and subscribe :D