Backstage

Mr. Mystery

 

The concert couldn't of ended sooner. About half way through their song "Lucifer" you had made up your mind. You were going to meet Mr. Mystery again, this time as the idol Minho.
 
You had to admit, he had talent. Now that you got to see him full on, there was no way you would let him go. He already left an impact on you when you didn't know who he was. You found yourself looking for is out of place disguise where ever you went.
 
The fact that he got you feeling this way scared you a bit. You had never acted like this before. You had boys chasing after you, not the other way around. 
 
Through the performances, he kept throwing you glances. The whole time, your eyes were on him. 
 
They finally left the stage, and you made your way back to the ticket stands. You got your pass and made your way to the stadium
to go meet Minho.
 
After a twenty minute wait, spending your time nervously rechecking your make up and hair, a beefy man in a dark t-shirt lead you to the band. Your palms were sweating.
 
You went into a curtained off room. When the band saw you, their uninterested looks became slightly curious. Even more so when Minho walked straight up to you.
 
"Hey pretty girl" he said, looking you straight in the eyes.
 
Your bodies were too close, his stare too intense. You didn't- more like couldn't say anything. Thankfully, a member interrupted.
 
"You know her Minho?" said Jonghyun, I recognized him from the start of the concert.
 
"Not as much as I would like to." He winked at me.
 
My heart was going to pump out of my chest.
 
"God Min, can't you stop flirting with every girl you meet" the youngest member, Taemin I think teased.
 
Minho broke his stare and turned to Taemin.
 
"Not when they're as pretty as this one." he turned back to me.
 
After he broke our gaze, I regained  my confidence, well some what.
 
"Can she speak?"  Taemin asked, sounding slightly amused.
 
I could put up with Minho's teasing but definitely not the manake's
 
"Of course" I snapped back.
 
"Ohhh feisty" said the member I was sure was Key.
 
I gave him a look, about to say something, but Minho stole my attention.
 
"So, you did recognize me on the street." he said almost dissapointedly. 
 
"Well, no. I've never really heard of you before today" You didn't really know of another way to put it. The other members looked a bit offended.
  
Minho looked a little confused.
 
 "I didn't know who was performing today..." I went on to say, turning a bit red.
 
He seemed to understand and he gave me a teasing smirk.
 
"So, you got back-stage passes to a band you've never heard of before?" he smirked, knowingly.
 
I hated that he was teasing me like this.
 
"Well.. ah when I uhm.." I had a hard time speaking. I took a deep breath.
 
"When I recognized you I decieded to get a pass" I forced and look down at the floor.
 
Minho took my chin in his hand and lifted my head up. 
 
"Well I am glad you did." he smiled at me.
 
His smile was so sincere, I actually believed him. My heart was beating to fast, I was ready to pass out. I was too aware of his hand on my chin, the soft look in his eyes. I was I was saved, when a deep voice interrupted my thoughts. 
 
"Times up" the voice said. 
 
Minho looked almost, sad. But I didn't belive it. I can't of been the only girl he has done this to.
 
"One minute" he said to the man and took me too the side.
 
"When you get back into the stadium, there is a door to the left take this" he handed me a plastic card "and stay in there, I will get you as soon I can, I will knock three times, so let me in" he wispered to me. I was in shock. 
 
"Alright, long enough" the large man said and I took one last glance at Minho, giving him a unsure look and left with the man.
 
As soon as the curtain closed behind me, my mind started racing. What could he want from me? Did he really like me that much? Sure, I guess I was pretty, but he didn't know anything about me. I started thinking about the room when we got back to the stadium. Was it a storage room? Judging by the size of the line, I had a good two hour wait till they were finished. Did he expect me to wait that long? I thought to myself, approaching the door, the man had left me about ten feet behind, getting the next people to go meet the group, why bother, he probably does this to different girls all the time, I should just leave. But my heart got the best of me as I quickly shook the idea out of my head. 
 
I open the door as unconspicuosly as I could and stepped into the dark room.
 
Minho really was Mr. Mystery.
 
A/N
Wow I am so glad I got subscribers! This is a pretty short chapter too but the next one should be up by this evening.. There are so many different things am thinking of doing with this story though I am kinda not sure yet if this story should be fluffy or really romantic.. what do you think? Please comment and subsribe? THANKS!!! ^^