Recognition

Mr. Mystery

 

*flashback*
 
You were in a rush, late for work, just a part-time job but it would have been your second late that week, there was no way your boss would let that slide. While you were trying to sort out your thoughts, you felt the wind being knocked out of you.
 
"Oof" you heard from your opposite.
 
God, you were so embarrassed, even though you had hardly gotten your thoughts back together. You could already feel the heat in your face. 
 
"So much for being on time" you mumbled to yourself, still not getting the courage to look up.
 
"Pardon?" You heard a deep voice ask.
 
"I said I was sorry" you said as you looked up.
 
Your heart dropped. Of all the people in this city, you had to bump into a tall, young man. Though he was wearing glasses, and a cap. It was cold fall day. 
 
"Why couldn't I have been nicer" you thought to yourself adverting your gaze.
 
"No harm, no foul" he said laughing. You looked back up at him, surprised with his light tone,
 
He stood smiling at you. He looked so mysterious you started giggling, With his cap pulled over his face, his hair being too long and peeking out the sides, and his big dark sunglasses, he looked out of place, with all the winter jackets and tukes passing them by.
 
"So, I assume you are okay?" he asked, with humor in his tone.
 
With the pressure to respond, you turned slightly pink again.
 
"Ye- Yeah uhm I am okay" you stammered.
 
"It seems like you were in a rush to get some where, I wont take anymore of your time" 
 
This time, his tone slightly annoyed you. His remark seemed more arrogant than his previous jokes. But you dismissed it, you weren't exactly friendly at first.
 
I didn't respond right away.
 
"See ya, then pretty girl." he said 
 
"Later, Mr Mystery" you half mumbled to yourself, walking on again.
 
"It's Minho" he called after you.
 
Why he didn't give you his last name you didn't know, it was common etiquette.. It almost seemed like that was his stage name.
 
You turned around to see him smirking to himself.
 
*present*
 
The band was introduced. They were called "SHINee". They then started a role call on the members. They were all good-looking, no denying but when the last member was called on, you gasped.
 
"...And last but not least, flaming charisma.. Minho"
 
There was no way, you thought to yourself but when he walked on stage, right in front of you because of your great seats you knew it was him.
 
Even though you hadn't seen his face, there was no doubt in your mind that the k idol, standing in front of you, flaming charisma, Minho was Mr. Mystery.
 
He was scanning the crowd, and his eyes landed on you. At first, he looked a bit taken back, but he then got that smirk on his lips and they started their performance. 
 
You started to debate getting a V.I.P backstage pass. 
 
 
 
 
A/N:
sorry, I know this chapter is really short XS! It's my first fic so I hope you like it!! Please comment and subscribe? ^^