Exo?

What happened to the bullied....{LONG-HIATUS}

 ~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~~

You:

I froze inspot seeing her name on the plaque.I heard the door open and turned to see who it was.Just with my luck Hana Walked in.

"Yah!Who are you?"She said with a smirk.Well this hasnt changed.

"I-I-I'm Eun Mi"I stumbled out.She laughed.

"Intimidated already?Ha,You should be."Hana said with a cold laugh.I stood there with fear.She walked forward saw my bags and turned around.

"Are these yours?"She asked with a faked sweet smile.I gulped and nodded.She smirked before knocking them off the bed.I picked them up.

"Yes,Well this is a fair warning,get in my way and youre dead"She said sending a glare.I nodded.She smirked satisfied before walking out the room.I sighed and sat down on the bed.

"Aish,someone hates me up there"I said looking to the Sky.I unpacked my stuff and carefully kept it on my side of the room.I walked around the dorm hiding when I saw Hana.I was sneaking around when I bumped into someones leg.I looked up to see Park Jae hwa above me looking at me with wide eyes.I stood up and scratched my head and gave an awkward laugh.

"Hehe...Im sorry bout that"I said.She smiled.

"Its fine"she said gently and walked past me.I stared as she walked away.Well she seems quite unlike th other two.I dont think i'll find problems with her.I walked back to the room still avoiding Hana who seemed to be talking to the others with a smile.I scoffed. She's still a Fake .

I crawled into bed without any dinner and went to sleep like a rock.I guess I hadnt slept so long that It was instant.I turned and tossed that night I was having a nightmare.

"Eun Mi!" "Eun Mi" My parents called.I looked around and saw them standing in the field.I walked forward .I saw pretty flowers and the trees were greener than ever.Tao had joined me but he looked taller than usual.I looked over into a pond and saw myself as a little kid again.I turned and Chanyeol was smiling while sitting down.Then Dog boy joined Chanyeol with his dog beside him.Tao leaned down and kissed my hand.

"Goodbye"He said before dissappearing.I tilted my head.The sky grew dark and the pond became a black color.Kai and his dog were gone.And Chanyeol was slowly walking away.I looked around and saw one little colorful flower left.I ran to grab it but on direct contact it wilted.I turned my head towards my parents direction.I ran towards them and tried to hug them but I went staright through them.

"Goodbye"They said with a smile

"Why?"I said.I was crying.

"Because everything you touch is destroyed"They said walking away..

                                        ~~~~~~~~~~~*************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in a cold sweat and looked to the time.It was 5:00 am.Noone was awake so I ran to the bathroom and got ready quickly.I stepped out of the bathroom and looked around for food.I saw a chocolate bar.I looked around for anyone and snatched it.They wouldnt miss it right.I ran out the front Door slipping on shoes.I ran all the way To SM building.I Panted as I walked into the door.I saw the ajjuhma again.Aish,when is this old lady going to stop working.She looked up and saw me.She frowned.

"Training?"I said.She sighed and pointed to the elevator.

"3rd floor class A"She said.I smiled lightly and ran to the elevator.I pressed the button.I pressed it again and again and again.

"Yah!Stupid you think it'll work if you do that."The old lady yelled.I pressed the button even faster now.The door finally opened and I ran inside.I sighed and leaned against the railing.Class A.I pressed the 3rd floor button and waited.I stood until an old guy got in.He looked towards me and smiled.He moved closer.I looked at him from myside and noticed he would move closer and closer.He was literally right on top of me.

"So do you have a boyfriend?"He asked with a half toothless grin.I awkwardly laughed.

"Umm..Well...Hehe I-Oh look its my floor"I said running out of the elevator.I sighed as I slumped down the wall." Aish Whats is wrong with old people"I said blowing my bangs.I looked at my watch.Classes start at 7:00.Its 6:00.Welp,might as well go find the place.

I walked up and down the place until I heard music coming from one.The plaque read class A."Oh this is it!"I said opening the door.The music stopped and they all stared at me.There were 12 ridiculously good looking boys staring at me.

I shut the door and scratched my head.

"Umm..is this class A?"I said tilting my head to the side.They laughed.I tilted my head even further to the side.

"This is class A"One tall boy said.I scanned the crowd.

"Dog boy,Smiley,Panda!!"I said recongnizing the three.They saw me and slightly smiled except for Chanyeol who was smiling alot.I walked forward up to Tao.

"Did you get home safe too?"I asked Tao.He grinned slightly.

"Oh,so this is the girl thats the reason you missed dinner,well atleast she's pretty."A pretty faced boy said.Tao went bright red along with me.

"NO NO NO,He just brought me Home!"I said panicking.Tao was frantically nodding.Everyone looked at each other  and busted out  laughing.I looked at Tao who was Red as a tomato and couldnt help but laughing.Chanyeol stepped forward and put me in a  bear hug.

"See I told you,you would make it didnt I?"He said.I could barely breathe.

"Smi-ley,Can..you loosen your grip."I said with barely any air left.

"Oh?"He said letting me go.

"So...um who are you guys?"I asked.Their eyes widened.

"You dont know who we are?"Dogboy said.I shook my head.

"Nope"I said.

"We are Exo-k"6 guys including Dogboy and Chanyeol said bowing.

"And we are Exo-M"The other 6 bowed.

"And together we are one"They said.

"Okay so what are your names?"I asked.Chanyeol stepped forward.

"Im Chanyeol,Hi"He said with a grin.

"She knows you already"Dogboy said.

"Yes I know Tao,Chanyeol and DogBoy."I said.Kai flinched when I said dogboy.I smirked evily.So he doesnt like that name?,I think I fount a new hobby.

"Okay well let me show you each member."Dog boy said.He went on and on about each member.All I got was their names.Kris,Chanyeol,Sehun,Xiumin,Baekhyun,Lay,Chen,Tao,Luhan,D.O,Kai,Suho.OKaygot it.

"So what Am I doing today."I said sitting on the floor.

"Well we are waiting on your partner and we can start."Luhan said.

"Partner?"I said.I heard the door click.

"Me"a familiar voice said.I turned around and grinned.

"Oppa!"I said hugging Bae.Bae hugged me back.

"How are you,did you sleep well?"He asked.I pouted.

"No,I have a horrible roomate."I responded.

Luhan coughed"Well if youre done with your couple moment we should get started."

"Bwah?!"I said."We arent a couple."

"Okay,I'll believe that."Xiumin said sarcastically.

"Okay well we are just going to see what you can do today in the arts of two people."Lay said.I nodded.The rest of them looked at each other.

"I want Eun Mi as my partner"Chanyeol said.Lay nodded as Chanyeol walked over to me pulling me close in.

"Waaah,Chanyeol Oppa your really tall."I said looking up.I went to a little below his shoulder.He laughed.Everyone else frowned and took a partner with one of their hyungs while Lay sat and watched them.Bae ended up with Sehun.The first Music that played was Trouble maker.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=s-zRAQmKUkI

"Are you good with this."Chanyeol asked.I smiled and nodded.We moved to the steps with ease.Some point into the dancing Chanyeol was pulled away and Kris stepped up.

"Can I."He said,I smiled and nodded.By the time Trouble maker was making its second Round I had danced with everyone but Dogboy.Kai pulled my current partner Bae away.Bae respectefully went and sat down.Kai took over.I could tell by the way he danced that he was good.

"So why do you call me dog boy."He asked.I smiled and laughed.

"Because you own a dog."I said.

"So,Luhan owns a computer do you call him P.C?"He asked.I shook my head no.

"Then why do you call me dog boy."He asked.I laughed.

"Does it make you mad?"I asked.He nodded.

"Well then,I'll try my best to call you that More."I said walking away.