Trainee's

What happened to the bullied....{LONG-HIATUS}

~~~~Trainees~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You:

I looked down at the judges and My eyes widened.it was those boys.Why were they here.?

"ITS YOU!"They shouted leaving the one in the middle looking confused.

"Smiley and Dog boy!"I said suprised.The one who had the cute puppy smirked while Smiley Waved Eagirly.

"Do you know them?"The man on stage asked.I turned.

"Hm?No,I just met them on the street before"I said with a light smile.

"Right well um Meet your Sunbae's ,Kai"He said pointing to dog boy."Chanyeol"He said Pointing to Smiley"And Kyuhyun."He ended pointing to the boy in the middle.

"Starting today,If you sign that is you will be a trainee for a certain time period and have no access to your parents,you will live in a dorm,Practice,and train as a Trainee."The man said.I looked at the boy beside me who had a small grin on his face.

"If you have no questions please come with me or contact me later"The man said walking out.I bowed to the boy beside me.

"annyeonghaseyo,Je iremeun Eun mi-imnida!"I said introducing myself.He smiled.

"Annyeonghaseyo,Im Park Bae"He said with a warmsmile.Wow,how cute!

"Ah,how old are you?"I asked.

"19"He replied.

"Then I guess that means your my Oppa?"I said.

"Yes"He chuckled"I guess so."

The judges had left.I frowned.I wanted to talk to Smi-Chanyeol.Eh,Kai seems arrogant.Cute but arrogant.

"Well um Im gonna go sign now."He said.I nodded.

"Oh wait can I come Oppa?"I said.

"Sure"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay done"The man said taking our contracts"You will be shown your dorms tommorow please be ready with your bags by 8:00 Am."

"Ne"We said.I got up and hugged Oppa goodbye.This was my first Oppa,and i wasnt letting him go.Walking out the building a winning smile crossed my face.I did it.I did it!

I skipped happily home when I stopped by a street vendor.They were selling cookies.mmmmm..cookies.I searched around my bag and couldnt find my wallet.I sighed and went and sat down a park bench with defeat.I smelled the sweet aroma as if it was in my face.I felt a warmth come over my face.A cute little panda shaped cooki was in front of my face giving off heat.I looked to the owners face.

"Did you want a cookie,her have one they are really good"The Panda looking boy said.I looked at him curiously.He took my hand and put the cookie in it.I smiled.
"Wahhh"I said amazed"Thanks so much."

"Im Tao,who are you?"He said with a warm smile.

"Eun Mi nice to meet you."I said eating a peice of cookie.

"Well were are you going?"Tao asked me with curiousity.I smiled.He reminded me of a panda.

"Home"I said.

"I should take you."He said.

"Why?"I said tilting my head to the side.

"Its late for a pretty girl like you to be walking home let me take you"he said grabbing my hand.

"Okay"I said with a smile.Me and Tao walked under the moonlight.Ha,I bet if you looked at us from a distance we'd look like a couple.

"mmm"I said taking another bite of the cookie.

"Is the cookie that good?"Tao asked.I nodded.I turned my head to look at something and when I turned around Tao was taking a bite out of my cookie.

"eh?"I said suprised from his movement.He stepped back and smiled.

"Wow it is good."He said grabbing my hand.I smiled at his cuteness.

"Oh!Were here."I said.He let go of my hand.

"I hope I'll see you again Mi Mi."He said doing aegyo."Mi Mi?"I thought waving back"thats a strange name."As Tao dissappeared into the night I ran to my room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

"Time to pack!"I said with a wide grin.I threw everything I owned into a suit case.

"Almost there."I said sitting on top of the suitcase that just wouldnt close.With some good force I finally got it done.I looked to the clock.

4:00 AM

aww so late already.I sighed picking up the suitcases and setting them by my door.I looked around the house for anything I left.I fount a scrapbook that I hadnt touched in years.I looked inside to see pictures of my old parents.Shin.The old me.Everything form my past was there.My parents had abandoned me but I still love them.I took the pictur of them out and put it in my pocket.I left the other stuff on the table.This is what I needed to do was leave that behind.

I grabbed my bags and took a deep breath.This is the start of a new life for me.I thought with a small smile.After saying goodbyes to my neighbors that I hadnt reall got to know I waited infornt of my apartment.I saw black car turn the corner and stood up dusting my dress off.

As the car stopped a man stepped out openning the door for me.I smiled and stepped in to see Bae in there already.I smiled.

"Oppa!"I said.He turned and hugged me.

"Eun Mi,are you ready!?"He said with a large grin.I nodded giving him a high five.We talked and joked alll the way to his dorm were he got out and said his goodbyes.I waved and sat quite the rest of the way there.We got infont of a white dorm located close to SM just like the boys.I got my bags out and followed the man.We stopped Infront of one place.

"This will be your dorm with 4 other Trainees,You should get along well and any trouble cant result in Contract nullification"He said.I gulped and nodded going in."Well have a great day"He said with a grin.

I walked in and saw 1 girl on a couch playing a game.She had short curly hair and big Light brown eyes.She was pretty but very tomboyish.She stopped her game and stared at me with a grin.

"Ohhhh,You must be the new trainee,Your roooms down the hall ,3rd room,Oh your sharing with someone."She said hyperily.I nodded and walke down the hall till I found our room.I opened the door and smiled.The room was quite pretty.

I looked and saw on half was occupied but one half wasnt.I set my stuff on the unused side as a couple photos caught my eyes.I looked at the first and saw a girl with Long brown hair and Dark brown eyes.Park Jae Hwa was on the frame.The next was the tomboy from earlier.Kim Min hi.

My eyes wondered to the last photo.It was a girl with short Maroon brown hair and  brown eyes.She looked familiar.I looked down a little further as my eyes widened in Horror.The plaque read a name I never wanted to hear.

Lee Hana

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``````````````````

Chapter done.Sorry this was supposed to be up yesterday but my computer had to be reset and wouldnt work.But its fine now.Any suggestion or anything can be left in the comments and ill respond as fast as possible >_