The Frog Prince?

A series of extraordinary events

"Haha.. Minho your so funny." Mrs Lee praised the tall large eyed man.

Jinki grumbeled on the sidelines cursing his mother. "She's going to be the death of me I swear."

"Why don't the two of you young people go out? I'm sure its stuffy being around only us old people." Jinki's head went off in alarm but he was caught before he could make a run for it.

They were shoved out of the room and Jinki smiled rather embarassed.

"Sorry about that. My mother's a little eccentric." Jinki said to ease the awkward tension.

"It's alright. Our mother's are kind of alike." Minho said.

The men laughed at their awkward situation. "So, you wanna get some fresh air?" Minho asked.

"Okay, I guess." Jinki replied.

"Lead the way!" Minho made a hand gesture and bowed.

"Weirdo." Jinki snorted. "Follow me then." Jinki played along and led Minho away.

 

 

 

"You have a bautiful garden, Jinki-shi."

"Thank you. Just Jinki will be fine." Jinki said.

"Okay, Jinki. Please call me Minho."

"Okay, Minho." 

Awkward silence.

"So-" Both men blushed.

"You first." Jinki said.

"But.. Okay." Minho smiled defeated. "I guess our mother's set us up."

Jinki laughed softly. "Yeah, I guess so."

"You know, I refused at first but fortunately I did come today." Minho said softly.

"Hmm.. I didn't even know what my mother was planning until she invited you in."

"But honestly, I'm glad I came." Minho stared at Jinki.

"Huh, why?" Jinki seemed confused.

"Because I got to meet you, Jinki." Minho stated clearly. Jinki blushed and hummed, too embarassed to say anything.

Jinki was clearly smitten by this handsome man.         'Was not!' [Oh, you were.]

"I guess you don't like me." Minho said sadly.

"What? I do! I mean.. Oh God I don't know what I'm saying." Jinki stared at his shoes.

Minho smiled at the cute man. "Cute.'

"huh?" "I said your cute." Minho said.

"I'm not cute! I'm handsome!" Jinki pouted. "Uh-huh." Minho taunted with mock seriousness.

"Your mean." Jinki turned away. Minho panicked and apologized.

 

"Hah! Got you!" Jinki stuck his tongue out and made a run for it. Minho stood dumbfounded for a moment and chased Jinki.

"Come back here!" Minho shouted after Jinki who dissapeared among the trees.

Minho searched for Jinki, while Jinki observed Minho like a ninja.

It was childish for two full grown men to start playing hide and seek in broad day light.

But who was watching? Its not that they knew that a bunch of crazy fans were reading their little outing. [Admit it, we're all kind of crazy.]

 

 

 

 

 

Jinki panicked realizing that he had lost sight of Minho. "Where did he go?"

Minho quietly creeped up to Jinki and smirked. "Got you!"

Jinki jumped in surprise and tripped into the small pond, Minho following him in the fall.

Water splashed and both men got soaked completely.

Jinki stared at the bewildred Minho for a moment and burst into loud laughter. "What?" Minho raised his right eyebrow with arms crossed.

"Hahahahaha.. Oh! Frog! Hahaha.." Jinki tried to reply.

Minho still looked expectant for an explanation. Jinki pointed at Minho's head. Minho frowned and raised his hand to feel his hair.

Jinki doubled over watching Minho reach for his hair. Jinki stared at the lotus leaf and frog for a moment and swam towards Minho.

Minho watched a giggling Jinki swim over to him and reach for his head.

Jinki held the round leaf and the frog sitting in the middle in front of Minho.

Minho made an 'o' with his lips while still holding his hands midair.

Completely assessing the situation, Minho erupted in laughter. 

 

 

Both men decided to play in the water until they decieded that it was getting late.

"I had a nice time." Jinki said. Both men stood in dry clothes beside Minho's car.

"Me too. I really hope we spend another day like this." Minho said while holding Jinki's hand in a long handshake.

"I hope so, Minho." Jinki smiled kindly.

"Well I guess I should go now."

"Yeah, you should."

"Bye."

"Goodnight, Minho."

 

 

 

"You have to let go of my hand to leave, Minho." Jinki said with an amused smirk.

"Oh!" Minho let go quickly.

"Bye, Minho." Jinki turned to gi back inside. 

"Wait!" Minho shouted and pulled Jinki into a warm embrace.

Minho let go completely turning red and speed walked to his car. He stroggled with the door for a second before driving off.

"My shirt looks small on him though." Jinki giggled.

 

Click, click.

 

Jinki sighed. "Mother you stalked us all day." Jinki glared at the bushes.

"Stop pretending your not there." Jinki crossed his arms and tapped his right foot.

The woman stuck her head out from the bushes and pouted. "But baby.."

Jinki walked away shaking his head.

 

 

 

 

Uh-huh I totally didn't re-read this chapter. HAHA ONHO!!

I don't know what I was thinking when I wrote this. I was half asleep.. Didn't turn out the way I intended it to. Oh well.

Well enjoy and comment <3