Meet Lee Jinki

A series of extraordinary events

Lee Jinki is a twenty three year old heir. His mother constantly worries for his future. 

Mrs Lee spends her time pampering Jinki, pampering and being lovey dovey with Mr Lee, finding a suitor for Jinki, fixing blind dates for Jinki and playing match maker for Jinki.

Okay, lets face it. The woman's only purpose in life is finding some one for her son. Obviously all mothers are some what like this when their children get older.

"Gosh! I'm only twenty three! I'm not that old!" [But you mother thinks you are, duh.]

Jinki clearly disagrees with his mother's antics.  

"Of course I do!" [Quiet!]

He has been embarassed more than he could count. Jinki is honestly fed up with his misfortune in love.

Jinki is a handsome guy with all the qualities of the ideal husband, but all his relationships are total disasters.

So, after his explosive breakup with his ex two years ago, he has given up on love. Jinki calls it the single's independant movenent.

No relationships equals less stress. 

His mother vehemently disagrees to his theory. Her exact words are.

"Relationships are a boon that lead to paradise. Your father and I...." Jinki stopped listening at the word relationship.

Jinki excells in his work and his genius has been a great contribution to his family company. His week days are spent working in the office and contributing to the future of the company. His weekends are also spent working at his home office.

Jinki wanted an apartment but his raging mother had left him no choice but to remain in the family mansion.

Jinki sometimes swears he will run away but decides against making his parents worry.

He is too kind to hurt his family you see.

So, when his mother literally pushes him towards a man she had brought over to their house, Jinki fakes a smile and forcefully detaches himself from the all too clingy stranger. 

"Mother?" Jinki's voice drips with venom.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ta-da! See you next chapter! :D

Comment and enjoy!

 

*rolls around*

Poor Jinki~