Going Bananas in Love 1

A series of extraordinary events

Lee Jinki is carefree. This may explain why he hasn't noticed the boy stalking him for the past one ond a half years. Well, carefree seems to be the wrong word for this.

Lee Jinki may just be dumb, except his academic excellence and business skills.

Yes, Jinki is defenitly dumb not to know that he is being stalked while most of his peers have noticed his stalker. Why no one's told him?

The stalker seemed harmless enough. Well, what can a seemingly timid boy do to a grown man?

Oh, a lot, since the stalker is none other than Lee Taemin.

 

 

Lee Taemin is a twenty year old 'man'. He started working in his family company since he was seventeen. He's the brains behind almost all business deals and settlements.

Taemin met Jinki in a private party two years ago and has been head over heels in love with the older boy since then. It was love at first sight for Lee Taemin, and he swore that he will definitely make Jinki his husband (coughwifecough).

 

Flashback

The private party was more or less very boring. Taemin was brooding his misfortune in a far away corner of the hall. There was no way that he was going to join his mother. Her friends would never leave his cheeks alone. His father was a bigger no. The man looked imposing, but he was an evil dork who went around dropping stories of Taemin embarrassing childhood whenever Taemin was within hearing range, especially among the ladies.

Taemin watched the proceedings with a dull look in his eyes. A few girls giggled at his right. He rolled his eyes and turned towards the giggling women to give them a reason to go away from thier spot.

Taemin frowned a little, but heaved a relieved sigh after figuring out that the girls were going crazy about someone else. Not that Taemin was a narcissistic playboy like his cousin. Taemin searched the hall for ChangSun and found him mingling with quite a number of attractive women.

Smirking, Taemin got back to his previous position.

"Omo! He's so handsome!" A girl silently shrieked to her bunch of hyper friends. Taemin rolled his eyes again. He definitely didn't think Lee ChangSun was handsome. Taemin mentally shook his head at the girl's tastes.

"I know! My Mom told me that he's the perfect husband material." Now that caught Lee Taemin's attention.

He turned to the direction of the girls and sought out the man they were talking about. Taemin's eyes travelled in the direction the girls were pointing at.

Taemin saw the back side of a boy talking to a bunch of old prominent businessmen. He could tell that the boy was handsome and elegant from the way he carried himself.

"Who is he?" An excited girl asked.

"Lee Jinki. Twenty one this year and sole heir to the Lee Corp." Another replied.

"Waahh! If only he would turn this way." Another sighed dreamily.

Taemin shook his head in disbelief. He could never understand the commotion some people put up for a good spouse.

"He turned around! He turned around!" The girls all squealed on their spots.

Taemin also looked at the girl's ideal man. He felt himself short of air at the sight. From his spot, Taemin had a great view of Lee Jinki and Taemin was lost for words.

Jinki was in a tux, his raven bangs swept to the side and a soft smile on his handsome face.

Lee Taemin felt his heart constrict and his stomach dance. I'm in deep trouble. Taemin thought.

End

 

 

 

Taemin literally broke the pencil in his hand. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. Kibum and Jinki? They have got to be joking right? Right?

He spied the two gossiping staff from behind the janitor's closet. Taemin cursed and shut the door as the two unknowing individuals passed by.

Taemin opened the door a little and looked around for unwanted company. He straightened himself and stalked out of the janitor's closet like it was a normal occurance for him.

He walked down the hall with a clipboard in his left hand and a pencil snapped in two in his other hand. Taemin looked cool on the outside, but he was a boiling pit of lava on the inside.

What the bananas was he hearing? Kibum and Jinki, together? Over his lifeless body! Not so long ago he had to make sure that ChangSun stayed away from his future partner. Taemin went through weird looks and great pains to keep his cousin occupied.

Now another funny character appeared and was ruining his and Jinki's potential future together. Taemin give up on Jinki? Hah! When pigs fly!

"Just you wait and see. I won't let a diva take away the love of my life." Taemin murmured and pranced inside his office.

Just as the door slammed shut. "How the hell am I going to get Jinki hyung to even notice me?! Gaaahhhh!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hehe the second part is still under construction.

I hope your not disappointed.

Happy readings and leave comments :)