Going Bananas in Love 2

A series of extraordinary events

Life was a challenge. To wake up each day from a wonderful dream only to be faced with bitter reality. The man sighed feeling the empty space on his large bed where his beloved would be if he had not been so foolish so long ago. It was so long ago, but he still remembered the hurt and betrayed look in the other's eyes. There were no tears and he knew from then that he messed up real bad. The person he had unintentionally falled for was Lee Jinki, heir to the Lee Corp. and his rival in everything. He felt like a total jerk after what he had done to the innocent man and he knew that he would never be forgiven.

A few hours later he was standing in front of an airport.

"I'm coming for you Jinki. I won't make the same mistake twice."

****

 

Taemin crumpled another paper and hissed. His plans were a mess. How was he going to come up with a solid plan to make Jinki notice him? He was pretty good at making business plans. He didn't know what to do anymore. Jinki was a special someone that stole his heart, not the deals he made for the company. Taemin cursed himself.

"Why is this so hard?!" Taemin goarned into his palm.

"What's hard?" Taemin literally jumped in his seat.

"Hyung! How many times do I have to.."

"Say that you should knock on the door before entering my office." ChangSun finished Taemin's words in a monotone voice.

Taemin glared at the elder. "It irks me that you do it on purpose. Don't you?"

ChangSun shook his shoulders innocently. "I don't know what your talking about." He sang.

"Why aren't you in your office doing your work?" Taemin raised a brow. ChangSun innocently smiled. "I'm taking the day off. Bye, bye little brother!" He said and ran off.

Taemin yelled after his cousin after realizing that ChangSun just ditched work. "Yah! Don't you dare leave! Security!"

Taemin jumped on his feet and ran out. A paper lay innocently on the desk.

 

How to make Bunny notice me.


 1 Buy flowers.

2 Candy and chocolates  .
3 Dinner, lunch or brunch.

Desperate measures

Use chicken to kidnap Bunny!!

LoL TaeminxJinki 'hearts'

 

 

***

 

 

Two years ago

 

Taemin mentally kicked himself multiple times. How can you fall for someone you don't know, Lee Taemin?

While Taemin was having a mental debate with himself, Jinki had left the ball room. Taemin looked at Jinki's spot again.

"Where did he go?" Taemin half shouted in panic. Some people gave him judgmental looks, but Taemin didn't pay attention to them and started searching for Jinki.

Taemin bit his thumb nail in worry. He abruptly stopped. Why the hell am I even worrying?

He frowned to himself and was about to make a 'u-turn'. "Jinki..?" Taemin watched the boy standing outside all alone.

The door opened without much effort or sound and Taemin silently strolled in Jinki's direction. He halted to a stop after noticing another presence inching towards the older boy.

"You don't like the party?" Taemin watched Jinki turn towards the stranger. That should be me, Taemin thought spitefully.

"It's dull, Taecyeon." Jinki replied. Taemin sighed dreamily at hearing Jinki's voice. Even his voice is perfect. Taemin came out of his fanboy state after noticing the arm around Jinki's shoulders.

Why the nerve of this man! Taemin growled lowly.

"I'm always here for you, Jinki." Taemin widened his eyes. The fu**? I'm gonna freaking kill him! Hands off my man! Taemin mentally screamed.

Jinki chuckled bitterly. "I appreciate that a lot hyung." Jinki leand on Taecyeon. "You know, I should have listened to you when you warned me years ago. If I did then it would all be better. Right?"

"Have you cried? Cried because.."

"I haven't." Jinki cut the brawny male off.

"You know Jinki, it's good to cry away your pain once in a while. You look like you were about to explode back there."

Taemin cancelled his murder plan. He had to listen to this. This seemed pretty personal and quite a touchy subject for his future mate.

Jinki glanced at the man holding him sceptically. "What? Try it. Curse that bas***d! Diss him out."

Jinki looked unwilling for a split second until he stared screaming profanities out of the blue. Taemin cringed, but smiled as Jinki started to seem more lively and happy with each word.

After a while. "I think we should get back inside." Jinki pointed out.

"Man! I'm shocked you even know those words. I didn't even know there were words like that, Jinki! Omo. I see you as a completely different person now." Taecyeon ranted in excitement paying no heed to Jinki's comment.

"Does that mean you'll stop flirting with me every other chance you get?" Jinki asked hopefully. Taemin's insides turned to mush at the adorable display, until the words finally settled in his brain.

"No, babe. I'm more motivated now." Taecyeon pumped his fists and winked at Jinki. "Eww hyung!" Jinki power walked away while the other male followed him.

Okay, calm down Lee Taemin. Taemin mentally prepped himself. "I thought this guy was doing good, but he ain't getting my man!" Taemin hissed and went inside.

***

 

 

Taemin slammed the car door shut and put on his fake nerd specs. He looked at the familiar building in front of him and hastily made his way inside.

"There's no way.. that I'm gonna tolerate.... tardiness from you hyung... and that also for the man that is my.... ahem wife to be." Taemin mumbled to himself as he went inside an empty elevator. The elevator dinged as it reached the second floor.

 

 

Jinki was making his way to the elevator. He waited patiently for the doors to open and it finally did with a familiar person inside it. Jinki was about to greet the occupant, but someone latched themselves on him with a lewd 'yeobo'.

Jinki raised his eyebrow at the man holding on his arm. "Uh.. Let go?"

"No way! Your coming with me! We need to shop for our wedding." Jinki looked dumbfounded for a moment.

"Kim Kibum! We're not even dating!" Jinki shouted quite flustered. Fortunately no one was around. Jinki staggered as Kibum began to drag him. "Yah! Let go. I have work."

Jinki held on the elevator doors like his life depended on it. "Work, work, work.." Kibum pulled Jinki harder. "I'll ease your ten-"

 

 

Taemin gulped as the doors opened to reveal none other than Jinki. As Jinki was about to say something. "Yeobo!" Some dude with blond hair jumped on Jinki. Taemin's eyes almost popped out of it's sockets.

Taemin looked shocked at the scene before him. In seconds, Jinki was trying to get inside the elevator with all his might.

Taemin snapped out of his shocked daze and grabbed Jinki's hand. He took in a long breath and hauled Jinki inside the elevator. The blondie stopped his rant in shock at the scene inside the elevator. The doors closed in slow motion and all three men stayed shocked on their spots.

 

 

Kibum shook violently. "Did.. did.." Deep breath. "Did they..just." Kibum screamed a war cry and started pressing the elevator buttons furiously.

 

 

Taemin's wide eyes stared at Jinki's similar widened eyes. Their lips were pressed hard against one another.

So much for getting Jinki to notice me normally, Taemin thought after analysing his position on top of Jinki.

Harhar, atleast we're kissing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ta-Da!

Okay, I meant this to be longer, but hey! Hehe I hope you liked the ontae <3

Ohh... I also love odd pairings and I'm defenitey gonna try them out! *winkwink*

And I'm high on lollipops, so watch out for errors! This should be said befor the chapter, huh? Oh well~

Leave comments and enjoy~