I'm cursed?

A series of extraordinary events

Taemin and Jinki had been mute all the way to the top floor where Jinki’s office was located. The ding of the elevator startled both men out of their awkward tension. Taemin and Jinki stared at each other’s blushing faces as the doors automatically opened. They both made no move and remained flustered on their spots.

“Onew! And Taemin?” ChangSun’s familiar voice cut through the air and both males scrambled out of the elevator.

“Joon hyung?” Jinki asked with a questioning tone while Taemin accusingly stared down Joon.

“How could you just up and leave as you please, hyung?” Taemin sheeted with anger which got more fueled by Joon’s presence at Jinki’s work place. Not that Taemin was a total prick, they really had an important project coming up. The pile of work Taemin had to do added with Joon’s tardiness and the issue about Jinki was stressing him out, literally.

“Whoa, calm down little bro.” Joon tried to soothe his cousin.

“Don’t little bro me!” Taemin snapped. “If your going to point out that I’m younger, take more responsibility and finish your work in time. I also have work to do. Do you think coming up with new projects, doing all possible research including statistics and getting the project issued is a joke? Added to all the thinking and running I have to do are the projects you need help to finish. Do you think I’m some robot? I have limits! I want to have some time to myself as well away from the work place. I know that your also stressed out, but can’t you stop and thing about others like they do for you too?” Taemin said in one breath and heaved for breath.

Joon looked guiltily at Taemin. “Tae, hyung is sorry.” He patted the boy’s head. I see, you have your limits, Joon thought.

I have never seen Taemin blow his top like this. How could I forget that he’s just kid at heart. He always seemed so composed and strong. I didn’t know that my dongsaeng had so much pent up inside.

Joon sighed and pulled the boy in an embrace. “I’ll be more serious from now on. I won’t dump everything on you from now on.” The younger mumbled something.

“You better keep your word.”

 

Jinki watched with an amused smile at the supposedly siblings of Taesun Inc. A shadow fell on Jinki’s face when a sudden realization hit him.

I kissed both of them! Holy Sh*t!

Jinki felt his spirit leave his body and he feel into a dark abyss. “Onew?” Jinki snapped out of his depressed world at the sound of Joon’s voice. “Yeah?”

Joon pulled Taemin beside him. “This is my cousin, Lee Taemin.”

“Nice to meet you again Lee Jinki shi.” Taemin shied away behind Joon. Lee Taemin what the hell are you doing? Acting like a little girl? Taemin mentally chided himself. It’s definitely that kiss’s fault. Taemin assured himself.

Jinki looked at the cute man hiding behind Joon with a friendly smile. He’s so cute, Jinki thought and fan-boyed  inside his head. “Wait, you guys have met?” Joon asked confused.

“Yes, Taemin shi came for the contract signing for the autumn project. I honestly didn’t know you were related.” Jinki answered.

Joon made an ‘o’ with his mouth. “Taeminie’s in charge of that project.” Joon said to himself.

“Well why don’t we get something for lunch? I’m famished.” Joon cheered and hooked his arms around both Jinki and Taemin. Just as the elevator closed behind them, the other elevator opened and Kibum came storming through.

“Jinki honey? Where’s that nerd boy? I gotta kill him.” Kibum sang with a demonic aura. Silence followed for a few seconds. “Where’s Jinki?” Tiffany gave Kibum a long hard look. “They just left to get lunch.” She turned away and started typing on her tablet.

CWAK PLOP POOF! Angry b*rds. Kibum cursed and left for the elevators.

 

 

 

Joon had left to order their lunch. Taemin and Jinki sat in their seats with an awkwardness that they were becoming familiar with. 

“So,” Jinki decided to play ice breaker. “how old are you, Taemin shi?” Damn, that sounded forced.

Taemin raised his gaze to Jinki’s. “I’m twenty.” Jinki silently cursed himself. Your a pedo Lee  Jinki! You kissed a guy three years younger than you. Hopefully he won’t file a ual harassment case? Wait! That was a total accident and he hasn’t done anything that shows that he hates me. No, wait a second. Isn’t this atmosphere enough to show that he might hate me? Worse, I’ve scared the poor boy for life.

Jinki started praying for mercy from the heavens and didn’t hear Taemin calling him. “Jinki hyung? Jinki Hyung?” Jinki snapped out of his trance and looked questionably at the younger male.

“Yes?” Taemin blushed furiously and timidly played with his fingers. “I already have.. No, can I call you hyung?” The younger male shyly looked at Jinki’s face. Jinki didn’t know how to react properly to that.

Taemin’s eyes saddened and a pout started forming. “I ca-can’t?” Jinki panicked. “No, no! Of course, you can!” Taemin grinned in satisfaction. [You manipulative little..] Don’t even say a word. You wrote this. [Damn!]

 

Later they were standing at the parking lot. Joon had to leave earlier since he had to attend the meeting he had ditched, the reason why Taemin went ape sh*t on him. Taemin and Jinki stood in the parking lot not knowing how to say good bye.

“Well then, I’ll see you soon Taemin shi?” Jinki said. Taemin stood in front of Jinki in a split second.

“That’s unfair, Jinki hyung.” “Huh? I don’t understand what your saying.”

Taemin took the fake specs off and put it on Jinki. “You have to call me Taemin now, hyung.” Jinki stared at the younger’s face. The cute nerdy boy was replaced by a hot demanding man. Jinki widened his eyes as Taemin encircled his arms around Jinki’s neck and whispered in his ear.

“You have to take responsibility for what happened.” The younger’s hot breath tickled Jinki’s nape. “I’ll see you soon, Jinki hyung.” The younger let go and left the older with a careless grin.

Jinki wobbled as he entered the elevator. He fake cried and cursed his luck.

 

 

Kibum came barging in again and slammed his hand on Tiffany’s desk. “You said they went to get lunch!”

“Yes.” Tiffany said in a monotone voice.

“Well why aren’t they in any of the nearest cafe’s or whatever places that sell food?!” Kibum demanded.

“You went through the trouble of search all the places nearby?”

Kibum gritted his teeth. “Yes, and I didn’t find them.”

“Why would you go through all that trouble when all you had to do was head to the company cafe?” Tiffany questioned trying to stop her lips from turning upward.

“Oh....” Kibum gave her a dumb founded look. “f**king idiot.” He screamed and got on the elevator. Just as the doors closed to Kibum’s ride down, Jinki got off the other one.

“Oh my..” Tiffany voiced.

“I know, the heaven’s are cursing me.” Jinki sarcastically said and made his way to his office.

“I wouldn’t do that...” Jinki had already slammed the door shut. “...If I were you.” Tiffany dusted her clean skirt and went to get some coffee.

“WHAT THE FU*K ARE YOU DOING IN MY OFFICE?!” Jinki’s voice boomed throughout the floor.

“Its nice to see you after so long, Jinx.” The mysterious man said only adding to Jinki’s fuming anger.

“GET THE HELL OUT OF MY OFFICE, KIM FU*KING JONGHYUN!” Jinki shouted.

 

Jinki wasn't ready for this. He wasn't ready to face this man who had destroyed his life. Fu*k my life, Jinki thought as Jonghyun smiled at him.

 

 

*rolling on the floor* Surprise, surprise!

Hehe JJongie made an appearance. Drama coming your way in the next chapter. I've written half of it, but suddenly it's too depressing.

Gosh I had to fix this chapter... Mentally broken.

 

Enjoy and leave comments!