First K-Pop Concert 3

B.A.P's Love Stories

BongCha P.O.V

hahahahaha we woke up at 3 we WILL definitely be the first in line! mwahhhahaha!!!! My evil laugh is the BEST in this world!

"Common let's GO! Luna! Luna, hurry up and walk faster!!"

"Yes, yes *sigh*"

"Yes! We are the FIRST in line!" I'm so happy! That's mean I get more chances of being closer to my true love, YoungGuk-oppa <3. He is the most handsome, and the champion of collarbone. His collarbone~ *sighhhh~* and his absss. Just thinking about it sent shiver down my spines.

"Ouch!" Huh? What was that? "Do you mind!?" pointing her finger at my foot which accidently steps on her foot. 

"Oh, sorry are you ok?"

"I'm fine, but are you ok? cause you have been making creepy faces for awhile."

"Creepy faces?"

"yes.."

"hahahahah" I glared at Luna. She covered , trying not to laugh. When she finally control herself she said, "I think she means the look you were having while thinking about one of the guy in.. um.. (I looked down at the ticket for the name of the group) B.A.P?"

"Yeah, B.A.P"

"Wait, you dont even know them!?"

"umm..well, my friend here dragged me here with her. So this is basically my first kpop concert ever.."

"OoO WoW! I can't believe it! Well my name is SooYoung, and I'll teach you all about kpop."

"hmm, ok ^^' "

"So what are your names?"

"Im BongCha, and that's Luna. We are 18 years"

"I'm 15"

"WHAT!!!??? Your 15! i can't believe that! You look wayyyy more mature and  y to be a 15"

"As far as I know BongCha, I never really want to agree with anything she say, BUT this is the first time I have to agree with her completely 100%"

"yea... thanks Luna... So SooYoung, Whos your bias?

"Well, my bias is Himchan-oppa~. He is sooo cute and handsome. I love the way her smile. Even though he is a bit aegyo. BUT he is MY price charming." her smile was so big that all the happiness flow out of her with the background of pink hearts. 

"Awww that's so sweet."

"..... Oh! Are you guys talking about the aegyo king?"

"yes! that's the one Luna"

"I think we should quiz Luna on all the B.A.P member's names. Since we are going to their concerts she should at least know who they are."

"I agree, and we have all the time we need being in this line ^^ "

"What!? Are you kidding me!? What if I need to use the bathroom!?"

"Then go to the bathroom and come back we going to save the spot for you"

".... I don't like this..." Luna said with displease, but I didn't care I was searching on the web for B.A.P images to quiz Luna. While SooYoung tries to cheer Luna up and telling her how much fun it will be if she knows them.

"Ok, Luna. In B.A.P there are 6 members. I'll go with oldest to youngest. 

1. YongGuk, the leader

2.Himchan, the face

3. DaeHyun, Busan's Wonbin

4. Young Jae, the brain

5. JongUp, dance Shindong

and 6.Zelo, rapper and maknae, and tallest

(I show her the pictures and point out to each one of them, I HOPE she remember) Ok, Now try and point out who is who from this picture. "

"umm..ok..the onee....umm... the blond guy is..(so zelo is the tallest and by measuring, I guess he is Zelo?) .. Zelo? Then the middle guy is.. HimChan..I don't think the old weird guy is the member right?"

"No he is NOT. Go on until YOU-ARE-FINISH." seriously she didn't even know that that was YongGuk, but at least she got HimChan right.

"Ok *heavy sigh*  ... Yongguk with the 2 peace sign. Jongup is the one behind everyone. and .... ok i give up (-_-)"

"No your not going to give up!"

"But we have been at it for 2 hours!"

"Then we will keep going until u get it!"

"...Fine!"

We keep going and going until more people started to come. Then finally... She got it!!!! 

Luna P.O.V

I-I.. I got it!!!!??? Wow somehow this makes me excited. I feel like I'm starting to like them more.

"Yayyyy!!!" BongCha and SooYoung jumping up and down excited for my sucess.

Then lound screams of wild, in-heat animals caught my attention, I turned towards the people they were staring at. It was B..A..P....Another two screams that hurt my ears, the screams of my best friend and my new friend, BongCha and SooYoung. As the boys was entering the concert hall, walking pass by me my eyes meet with one of the member. He was the tallest, I believe his name was Zelo?



Hey everyone. To all the B.A.B.Ys out there some of this was based on what happened last year, the first B.A.P concert. I actually couldn't remember the faces of B.A.P's members. My friend had to quiz me for like 3 days for me to actually remember them! And it was before the B.A.P's concert in NYC in 2013.That was how I got my idea to write this scene. Hope you enjoy it!!!