First K-Pop Concert 1

B.A.P's Love Stories

"I DON'T WANT TO GO!" I yelled at my best friend 

"ohhhh coommonnn pleassee~" my crazy kpop bestfriend, Bong-Cha beg me. "Prettie plzzz my lovely gongju (princess)." 

"Calling me gongju wouldn't make me wants to go with you, anyway I don't have money to go to expensive concert."

"don't worry~ don't worry~, my dear girl~" she put her arm around me and gave me an evil smirk. I knew right away what she was going to do. A spoil little brat like her would just go running to her parents for money.

 

 

The day before the concert

 

Luna P.O.V

Seriously I can't believe that she actually did it. Not only did she buy me the concert ticket that cost a $1,000, she also reserved a hotel room, the same hotel that B.A.P are staying! *sigh* 

I woke up early in the morning and when to the fitness room, an hour later Bong-Cha joined me.

"Ahh~ joking in the morning is so refreshing" saying that she keep looking around the room. Of Cause I know what she was looking for, since this is the V.I.P room...

"You wouldn't find them here"

"How would you know!" 

"I just do. Anyway I don't want you to get your hope up."

"hmpp!" she pouted and turned away. 

 

"OMG! where are they!?" I look at her and shake my head side to side at her stubborn behavior. But ill give her credit for waiting for them this long. "BongCha, I'm going to rest first, ok?"

"WAIT! We needs to practice B.A.P's warrior dance! Lets go to the dance room!"

"Why do we need to that?"

Again, with her smirking..."Cause I have backstage passes and I can bring anyone in with me! Lets go dance!"

We walked out of the room and turned at the corner, that's when I fell back on my . Which of cause it hurts like HELL!

 

"Are you ok?" a tall guy, with his beanie on asked me.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I stared at his face which reminded me of someone, "hav-" before I could finished asking him a question, BongCha interupted. 

"Yah, Luna! Common!"

"Yeah, yeah. I'm coming!" 

 

Zelo P.O.V

'I hope she's ok'...

 

 


To all the readers hope that you all like it. 

Preview:

The next chapter is the dance battle before the final meeting that will changes the girls life.

 

Update for the next chapter will be June 30th