First K-Pop Concert 2

B.A.P's Love Stories

'I hope she's ok' 


Zelo P.O.V

"Earth to Zelooo~~~" waving his hands in front of my face, YoungJae-hyung smirk and ask "so, our markea fell in love~"

"What are you talking about hyung ???"

everyone just smiled at me.

 

"Sorry for the wait sir, but we don't have anymore dance room available."

"Oh, its alright..........now what should we do...?" YoungGuk-hyung stood there thinking hard for a place for us to practice.

"..."

"..."

"excuse me sir, if you don't mind sharing the dance room we could try asking another client. One of the client got the big dance room, but there were only two people in that big dance room. I believe there are enough space for everyone to use."

"Thanks, but we ca—" before YoungJae-hyung finish his sentence YoungGuk-hyung covers his mouth and finish his sentence for him."That would be great!" That's our YoungGuk-hyung alright! He is rude in a good way. I like him since he doesn't really care about me being respectful to him, unlike YoungJae-hyung, who is polite...

 

Luna P.O.V

*ring* *ring* *ring* 

"Hello?"

"Excuse me Miss, but is it possible for you to share a room with another client? They have 5 people."

"..." I looked at BongCha while thinking if I should tell BongCha that another client wish to share the room with us, but I decided not to tell her because I know that she wouldn't let that happen. "Sure, I don't mind" that was my answer. The room is big, so sharing the room wouldn't cost any problem. 

"Thank you Miss. They will there in a few min."

"You welcome" 

"Who was that, Luna?"

"Oh, it was the receptionist. They said that we need to share the room with another client."

"WHAT!? HOW CAN YOU SAID YES TO THAT!?"

"They will be here in a few minute" and I resumed to my dance practice while BongCha dance and curse at me at the SAME TIME. Not like I cared much about her cursing. She basically does that 24/7 when things doesn't go her way.

 

Zelo P.O.V

We walked into the room and found two girls who I bumped into in the hallway. They were dancing to our song 'Warrior'. They are a great dancers! Especially the cute girl with a white T-shirt.

The music stopped and we claps. The girls turned around and looked at us in embarrassments. 

"That was great!"  Himchan-hyung exclaimed in excitement.

"Umm... Thank you" The cute girl with a white T-shirt shyly said.

"OMG! We have to share the room with them!?" the other girl angrily yelled out.

"BongCha! Don't be rude!" 

"It's fine, We are the ones at false," YoungJae-hyung bow down to apologzied.

"See, Luna! they even said they are at false!"

ahh, so her name is Luna. What a cute and mysterious name. 

"Well nice too meet you all. My name is Luna and my friend here is BongCha." The BongCha girl starts yelling at us to leave. "Ah, don't worry about her, and please do ignore her nonsense. She tends to do that at lot." surprisingly the cute girl turn out to be a devil inside? She was smiling while saying that about her friend.

"Luna! How could you say that!"

"Well, it's true." she turned to us "so, what are your names?"

We all looked at each other before YoungJae-hyung answer "Hey, you girls dance pretty well to the song 'warrior'. Can we practice 'warrior' with you?"

"sure ^^ I don't mind at all."

"Are you guys B.A.P's fans"

We all looked at each others again, wanting to laugh at BongCha questions because we are B.A.P. "Yea, Yea we are." Himchan-hyung tried so hard not to burst out laughing while answering her question.

"Really! That's awesome! I don't mind sharing the room with you guys now. So who's your Bias from B.A.P? Mine is YoungGuk-oppa."

We all answer her question, and all our answer is ourselves. But I haven't heard whose Luna's bias in B.A.P yet. "Luna who's your bias"

"Huh? me? well..." She seems to be thinking hard about her answer she must really like us. "... I have to say none cause I don't even know B.A.P" !?!?!?!?!?Whaaatttttt!!!!!!!?????? I can't believe she doesn't know us!?

 

Luna P.O.V

I saw everyone reactions to my answer. So I told them the story about how I am going to the B.A.P concert. "...Basicly saying I was dragged here by BongCha." 

"ahhh, I see" one of the guy said.

"hey, hey, lets practice 'warrior' now." BongCha excitedly starts the music.

While dancing I noticed one of the guy starring at me. He is taller than the rest of them. "umm.. do you need something?" I asked him out of curiosity.

"Well..." He looked around in panic. "...I.. want to have a dance battle with you. 1 on 1."

O_O "sure, I don't mind."

The room was a complete silence before a blast of music was .  We had a hip hop dance out. It was great and awesome. I never feel so alive in a dance battle for a long time! My heart can't stop beating as I looked at his face. But there is something about his face that reminded me of someone. I just don't know who it is... The music stopped and applause was around the room. I go up to him " That was great, I haven't  feel this amazing while dancing for a long time. Thanks... umm...(I looked at him straight in the eyes) have I seen you somewhere before?"

He looked a bit surprised. Then BongCha interrupted, "ahhh~ is my Luna trying to pick up a guy?"

"WHAT!? No! Of course NOT! Just that his face reminded me of someone."

"Rightt~" (*. *) her eyes was sparkling, but was shut. As if she wants to say something, but it is too sinister to even say it out loud. 

"umm..I don't think we have met before, sorry." 

"oh.///. It's ok.."/// 'so embarrassing!'

"sorry to interrupt you love birds, but we have to go ^^. Hope to see you boys at the concert! ^=^ "

 

JongUp P.O.V

As they walked away I saw Zelo gave a soft smile, and said in a whisper voice "We will see each other again..." The others didn't notice. I was the one who was closest to him... he have fallen in love...

 




A preview for the next chapter:

Three girls and three boys will meet.

What will happen?

How will that change their life?

Will it be first at love sight just like Zelo&Luna?

 

 
 



Hi readers! I'm so sorry that I didn't update the chapter on June 30th. I just found out that I'm going to be working full time on my summer job. It's a great news! Now I can earn money to save up to go to Korea! ^^ Yay!!! But please do pray for me not to use up all that money, since I'm a shop-aholic ;P Wish me luck everyone!

Anyway I'll update the next chapter as soon as possible. And I have to say sorry to everyone right now my English is not strong, so I might misspell or the sentence structures may sound some what wrong. Sorry.