SNSD's dorm Part 1

Jung Daehyun, My Secret Stalker

~Author's POV~

/At SNSD's Dorm/

Seohyun opened the door and removed her shoes.

"Unnies... Youngjae's going here tomorrow at 3pm. We're going to do our project here okay unnie?" Sunny said.

*What? Dae's coming too. But on 2pm... oh well."

"Unnie! I'm home. Oh and Daehyun is coming tomorrow too. But at 2pm." Seohyun said.

"Huh? Then let them both come on 2pm instead!" Hyoyeon suggested.

"Arasseo. I'll text Youngjae." Sunny said and went to her room.

 

/Next Day/

"BREAKFAST IS READYYY!!!" Everybody was woken up by Taeyeon and Hyoyeon.

*Wow. It's better being woken up by an alarm clock than their shouts!* They all thought.

Some of them took a shower, while some of them watched t.v while waiting.

When they all finished taking a shower. They all ate.

"Girls, we're going somewhere tomorrow." Taeyeon said while looking at Seohyun.

"Where are we going unnie?" Yoona asked.

"We're going to meet Seohyunnie and Sunny's friends." 

"Mwo?!?" Sunny said with wide eyes.

"You don't know about it?" Tiffany asked.

"Ani..." Sunny shooked her head.

"How 'bout you Seo?" Tiffany asked.

Seohyun nodded.

"Girls or Boys?" Jessica asked.

"Boys!" Seohyun and Sunny said.

"Jinja?" Sooyoung asked while smiling from ear to ear.

"Yep! B.O.Y.S" Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

"So where are we going?" Yuri asked.

"I don't know?" Taeyeon shrugged. "That's why I told you now. I was thinking you might have some ideas hidden in your brain!" Taeyeon said.

"Uhh...i don't know why but this is the first thing that popped out of my mind...and i don't really know if it's a good idea..." Yuri said. 

"Just spit it out now!" Taeyeon said slightly annoyed.

"Well... I wanna go to Lotte World!" Yuri shouts happily.

"Oh that works out too! But unnie...your scared of rides!" Yoona says.

"Oh yeah! Last time we went there..." Yuri covered Seohyun's mouth before she gets embarassed.

While Seohyun and Yuri are arguing Hyoyeon interrupted.

"Maybe it's because you want them to hug... i mean protect you when there are scary sfuff or high rides~" 

Yuri gave her a what-are-you-saying look.

"They said they're on their way here!!" Sunny said while checking her phone.

"Okay time to clean up girls~" Taeyeon said.

 

/AFTER THEIR SPEED CLEANING/

"Woah! We cleaned around 5 minutes!" Jessica shouted.

"Well that's our highest record." Tiffany said while plopping on the couch beside Jessica.

"Yah! Our guest will sit there okay?" Sooyoung shouted.

 

Ding Dong~

"I think their here already! Everybody in the living room! Seohyun! Sunny! Go open the door." Taeyeon commanded.

"You seriously do good being a leader unnie~" Seohyun chuckled as she saw all of them in the living room.

"Oh Annyeong~" Sunny and Seohyun waved. And BAP waved back.

"Please come in!" Seohyun led them to the living room.

"Woah! We must be so lucky to be in SNSD's dorm hyungs!" Zelo said.

"Yeah your dorm is so huge... we can even play-" Jongup was interrupted by the sight of 7 pretty girls. 

Taeyeon did the 'come here' gesture to Seohyun and Sunny. They immedietly followed. 

"Hyung I never knew Taeyeon noona has that kind of charisma!" Zelo whispered, but enough for the girls to listen.

The girls giggled at the cuteness of Zelo.

"Yongguk hyung you guys are so compatible." Jongup whispered. But again it was heard by the girls.

Taeyeon blushed then the girls nudged her.

"1,2,3 Right now it's SNSD!" SNSD introduced.

The guys can't do anything but to feel lucky. 

"1,2,3 We're BAP yes sir!" BAP introduced.

"Annyeonghaseyo! BAP's leader Bang Yongguk imnida." Yongguk said then flashed his gummy smile.

"Annyeonghaseyo! BAP's visual Kim Himchan here~" Himchan bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Jung Daehyun imnida. I'm in charge of the vocals. And I am Seohyun's friend." Daehyun said and bowed.

"Annyeong-" Hyoyeon cut Youngjae's introduction.

"Uhm sorry to interrupt but Daehyun-ssi aren't you younger than her?" Hyoyeon said while pointing at Seohyun.

"Ah...she-" He was interrupted by Seohyun.

"I told him to call me that unnie!" She explained.

*SNSD noonas seriously have plenty charisma in them!!* All BAP members thought.

"Arasseo you can continue now~" Hyoyeon looked at Youngjae.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Yoo Youngjae imnida. I'm also in charge of the vocals in BAP." He said while smiling and kinda showing his chubby cheeks.

"Annyeonghaseyo! BAP's dancer Jongup imnida." He said then did the 90 degree bow.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Zelo imnida! I'm the maknae and rapper of BAP." Zelo said.

 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

 

A/N: Hi! Long time no update right? I'm sorry guys... :(( i have to type it in my memo pad first before posting it since i'm using a tablet and it's really difficult posting. Anyway I won't tell you the process because it's really tiring. So please Subscribe and Comment!!^^