Lotte World Part 3 ¤KyuJae and YeonGuk¤

Jung Daehyun, My Secret Stalker

/Youngjae♡Sunny/

"So where do you want to go?" Youngjae asked.

"I want to try extreme rides!" Sunny said.

"Really? Your not scared?" He said with wide eyes

"Uhm... i am but i want to ride those stuff~" She looked at him shyly.

"Then let's find an extreme one!" They both walked finding an extreme roller coaster.

"Oh there!" Sunny pointed at the ride called 'giant loop'.

 

 

"Perfect! Let's gooooo~~" Youngjae held Sunny's hand and they ran there.

Sunny felt her cheeks getting hot. 

*It's good I'm wearing a mask* She thought and started fanning herself.

While lining up, Youngjae saw Sunny fanning herself. Youngjae fanned Sunny with his hand. Sunny felt even hotter at his sweetness. Lucky for her it was their turn to ride. Youngjae helped Sunny to ride. (a/n: aww jae is so sweet ^^ sorry for disturbing XD) The ride started.

"You know what? I'm not really good at this rides." Sunny confessed.

"Then why do you want to ride this?" He asked.

"I just feel like it~" She said.

"Don't worry~ i'm here!" Youngjae squeezed her hand.

"Than- WAAAAH!!" The ride just passed one hoop. (a/n: i dunno what ride is this! I just researched it so i dunno how it goes. So just pretend that it's right okay?! :D)

Sunny wrapped her arms around Youngjae's waist. He didn't know what to do or how to react on what she did. He just followed his instincts and pulled her closer to him.

"Ah...mian-WAAH!" She hugged his waist again.

After how many loops they went down the ride.

 

 

/Yongguk♡Taeyeon/

"You should be comfortable around me you know~" Taeyeon said.

"Ah...i'll try not to be awkward around you noona." He looked down shyly.

"Call me Taeyeon." She said.

"Arasseo." He nodded awkwardly.

They were very awkward during the walk.

*Should I talk to her? Maybe she wants peace? But as far as I know she is not the quiet type...ottoke? Should I? Aish.* He messed his hair in frustration.

"Are you okay?" She looked at him concerned.

"Uhh...yeah! Where do you want to ride?" He asked gaining confidence.

"Uhm you choose... I'll ride anything as long as I'm with you~" She said without thinking. 

Yongguk felt his cheeks getting hotter. 

Taeyeon realised what she said and blushed slightly.

"A-arasseo." He pulled her to a roller coaster.

"It looks scary Gukkie..." She gulped.

"Ani. You'll be alright." Yongguk didn't let this chance pass. He held her hand and interwined their them.

With that, Taeyeon blushed.

"Next. Welcome to french revolution" The staff said tiredly.

 

 

They sat in the middle part of the roller coaster.

"Are you okay? You look pale." He touched her forehead. Taeyeon blushed again. 

*I guess I have to get used to agressive Yongguk.*

"Ya! You're not pale anymore. But your tomato red! We can still go down!"

She picked up her courage and...

"Ani... I'm okay!" She said then hugged Yongguk's waist.

You can compare his eyes from a clock and his face to a tomato!

Taeyeon smiled victoriously as she saw the weak side of Yongguk again.

But that smiled faded when...

 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

 

A/N: Hi guys!! *^* sorry for the late update! :< SCHOOL ! CAN WE MAKE OUR 3 MONTHS OF VACATION INTO SCHOOL DAYS AND THE REST TO BE OUR VACATION? XDD

 

ANYWAY!!! I'm sorry for not updating. I told you that I was on hiatus XD so anyway. Cliff hanger? XD all of the questions and cliff hangers will be answered either on the next chappie or the next next chappie! XD

 

Please support me or rather this story till it ends. Well i dunno when since i dunno how to connect the story to the title XD so please be patient XD 

 

PLEASE DO SUBSCRIBE! COMMENT! AND...VOTE XD

Because... I KNOW YOU LOVE me THE STORY 

XD