New student

Jung Daehyun, My Secret Stalker

/Next Day/ "Waah!! School day todaaay!!" stands up and takes a shower. After taking a shower... "Unnie, it's your turn to take a shower!" Seohyun says as she shakes Sunny's body. "Arasseo arasseo~~" Sunny says as she heads to the shower. Seohyun goes down and starts making toast for her and her unnie. After making the toast, she heard the bathroom door open. "Unnie~ let's eat now!" Seohyun shouts as she starts eating her toast. "I'll just eat it on the way to school!" Sunny sais as she goes upstairs and changes to her uniform. "Arasseo unnie!" Seohyun said as she finishes her toast and packs her things. /On the way to school/ "Seohyun-ah! I heard that there will be a new student in our class today! Aren't you excited?" Sunny said as she giggles. "Really? Well that will be fun!" Seohyun said. /In the school/ "Unnie! Why are there plenty of people?" Seohyun said as she points to the crowd of students. "Hmm...Seohyun-ah! Your taller than me you should peep!" Sunny said. "Arasseo unnie" She nods her head and looks at the crowd. She walks with Sunny going to there room silently. "Yah! Who is that?" Sunny pokes her. "I don't know? I guess he's the new student. " She said. "He's really cute though..." She mumbles "Really? Then we'll see him later!" Sunny beams. "Did you say something Seo? She tilts her head. "Hmm? Oh..nothing!" She does her best fake smile. /In The Class/ "Class, i want you to meet our new student." Our teacher announces. "A-annyeonghaseyo. Jung Daehyun imnida~" He says while looking around. "Waah! He's so handsome!!" A girl says. *He's really cute though! Wait is he looking for someone?* She said as in her mind. *Wait i guess it's the girl at my back!...oh no! I think it's me!* We were staring at each other for a long time until i went back to the real world. "Seohyun ah~~ earth to seohyun!!" Sunny says as she poke her. U "What is it?" I asked. "I think he's staring at you" She says as she looks at the 'Daehyun' guy. -Daehyun's POV- "A-annyeonghaseyo. Jung Daehyun imnida~" I looked around finding 'her'. Finally i saw her. And she was staring at me. I was stunned by her beauty and was in daze when... "You can sit.." Mrs. Song said as she looks for empty seats. *Please be that chair beside seohyun noona please...* I silently prayed. "There!" Mrs. Song points at the chaur beside seohyun noona. "Arasseo" I said while walking towards that chair. "Annyeonghaseyo Seohyun noona...please take--" I said with my eyes wide open. I cover my mouth quickly. "H-how did you know m-my name?" She asked with shock in her face. ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ A/N: this is shockingly longer than i expected!! :D please subscribe and comment!! Please!! *puppy eyes* oh and my next update will probably be on Sunday or Monday! :))