Chapter five.

Let's fall in love in Paris

● Chapter five. 

Music


He was holding his bag tightly in his hands, unsure what to do now. He’s arrived to Paris a few minutes ago but still, he didn’t know how to get to the campus from the airport. With a small sigh escaping his lips, he turned around, facing Kai and pouted.

“I don’t know where to go.”

The younger boy just rolled his eyes at the comment and grinned sheepishly, pointing at something behind his back.

“You’re lucky that I’m smart, then.

At those words, Luhan turned around and widened his eyes slightly as his mouth shaped itself into a pretty ‘o’.

 

 

“What, surprised?” Xiao grinned and he blinked a few times before breaking into a smile. He ran towards her with open arms and she hugged him immediately, laughing lightly as she felt his warmth against her skin through her clothes.

She knew that it’s been only two days but she didn’t care much. She was so used to his presence that even parting that small was able to bring her to tears.

She smiled instead though, hugging the boy tighter.

 

Jongin felt sick.

Watching his friend hugging Xiao was enough for him to hurt and want to puke. He wouldn’t admit it, though, like most of the guys. More – when they were walking to the campus, this damn Lulu and his Xixi were holding hands, swinging them like there was no tomorrow and didn’t mind looking like a ing couple!

Seriously.

He was on the verge of puking.

P u k i n g.

“You look kind of pale, Jongin.”

He snapped out of his thoughts, his gaze shifting to Luhan. Kai sent him a death glare and shrugged. “I’m fine.” A small pout curved his lips as he saw her not even paying attention to Luhan’s words, not even caring about them. Damn.

“I’m fine.”

Oh, hell yeah he was.

 

She raised her eyebrows when they crossed the main gates and rolled her eyes as she saw a few girls running towards them. Seriously, were they so eager to meet her friends? Xiao looked behind her, squinting slightly at the sun and looked her best friend and the other one over. They were looking like . Pure . After a long flight, their hair was a mess; their clothes were slightly wrinkled. Oh yeah. Not to mention panda eyes.

“Xiao!” Victoria called out as she approached them with a huge smile on her lips. Her blond hair pulled in a high, messy pony tail, her long legs wrapped in tight, flowery jeans, partly covered with an oversized shirt.

Why must she be so damn pretty? Xiao whined in her mind but smiled anyway – her eyes turning into crescent moons as she did so, making Luhan blush slightly.

“Vic! Hey.” Xixi grinned, pulling Luhan by his hand, intertwining their fingers as she stepped closer to her new friend. “This is my best friend, Luhan.” Xi grinned, looking at the Luhan this time and blinked once, surprised by the slight blush covering his cheeks. “Lulu, this is Victoria. One of the nicest girls ever.”

And as if the girl wanted to confirm her words, she pulled Luhan into a tight hug. “Hey there, sweetheart!”

Luhan blushed brighter shade of red, grinning shyly.

“H-Hey.”

And that, somehow, made Xiao Lei’s - Luhan best friend only – heart ached slightly.

 

***

 

“Ugh, your friend is so hot.”

She heard a soft whisper near her ear and jumped, letting out a small squeal.

“Dammit, Debbie, don’t scare me like this!”

“Sorry, sorry.” A petite brunette raised her hands in a defense manner, grinning slightly with flickering, brown eyes.

Deborah was one of the ‘normal’ people in the campus, one of her roommates and people that the Chinese really liked from the beginning. She had light, brown hair and eyes almost the same color and the Xix could’ve sworn that her eyes lit up every time the girl smiled or laughed – a small flickers jumping around, like a fire. Not to mention that her body was better than any Korean model’s.

 

Xiao sighed and smiled back, shaking her head.

“Luhan? Nah.” Her giggle filled the silence of their room. “He is anything but hot.”

“Who is hot?” They both jumped at the sound of Victoria’s voice as she walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body, drying her hair.

Xiao sighed once again.

This girl was so damn beautiful in every way – even without make up or any fancy clothes on. Her heart hit an invisible rose thorn and she looked away, trying to smile wider.

“Luhan. And he is not hot.” The red-haired girl looked at Deborah again, shaking her head slightly, making her wavy hair look even messier than before.

“Oh please, Xiao. He is damn hot and you know it.” Victoria sighed and sat on her bed, pulling out some lotion from the drawer, spreading it all over her bare legs. “Have you seen his body?”

“Body?”

“Yeah.” Deborah nodded vigorously and grinned slyly. “Our P.E. teacher was absent today so we got mixed with boys...”

She bit her lips, closing her eyes for a second and Xiao laughed at her expression, almost imagining what went through this girl’s mind at that moment. Victoria must’ve thought the same because she looked at Xixi with a knowing look and rolled her eyes.

“Debbie. Stop with those impure thoughts and get to the point!” the blonde one giggled and threw a pillow at the older girl.

“W-what imp—OH FINE!” A bright shade of red covered girl’s cheeks and the Chinese laughed, shaking her head once again this day.

“So you’ve been mixed and what happened.”

Deborah’s face lit up in a second and she leaned closer, like she was about to tell them the dirtiest secret of all the secrets.

“I saw Luhan just in those damn, tight shorts.” Her lips curved into a smirk. ”And, dude, you can say anything but I love what he hides under those shirts of his.” Deborah winked and clicked her tongue. “And if you could see his package, wrapped in those tight piece of—“

Xiao coughed awkwardly, cutting her roommate off.

“Oh, really?”

Deborah looked at her once again and rolled her eyes, like it was the most obvious thing in the whole world. Her long, slim fingers reached for the ribbon on her nightstand. “Yeah. Too bad I was paired up with Alex.” She heaved a sigh and pouted adorably, tying her hair up and laid down on her bed.

“Oh god, Alex?” Victoria laughed loudly and put the lotion back in the drawer, shaking head blond, soft hair. “Poor Debbie. That must’ve been horrible”

“Oh, you.”

But, then, who was paired up with Luhan?

 

Sehun didn’t know what he was doing, actually. Sneaking into girl’s dorm was forbidden after ten o’clock, but he didn’t care much. He knew that he’d be able to get out of any trouble with ease, so he did what he wanted to – knocked on the wooden door lightly, seeing the light pouring out from under the door.

 

A few seconds later he heard a familiar voice “I’m gonna open!”, and his grin widener, his hands stuffed deep into the pockets of his jeans.

Just in the same time, the door swung open and his eyes met Xiao’s.

“I hope I’m not bothering you?”

He his lips nervously, peeking at her from under his long eyelashes, watching falling slightly agape.

 

 

 

“U-umm… I-I was going to go to sleep just now.”

“Oh, I’m sorry then.” He looked down, disappointed with the girl’s answer and was ready to leave, when she suddenly grabbed his wrist, smiling slightly.

“No, it’s alright!” The girl shook her head and smiled wider, stepping out of her room and closed the door behind her, aware of the two girls eavesdropping. “What brings you here, though?”

“I just wanted to know…“ His face flushed slightly but he looked at her despite that, tilting head slightly. “Would you like to go somewhere with me?”

She blinked a few times and frowned. “Like, now?”

“Yeah.” The boy nodded and smiled brightly. “Oh please, we didn’t even have chance to talk properly since out second meeting.”

The girl bit her lower lip and looked at the door, hearing nothing but silence. Well, one meeting wouldn’t hurt.

“Sure.”