Hot Date

The Unbecoming Of Victoria

You have got to be kidding me. he’s everywhere. Now he’s at my date night. Sweet baby jesus.

“following me huh?” I asked with a cocky smile, trying to keep the irritation out of my voice.

Nichkhun smirked as he looked around the restaurant. “honey, I own this place, so it’s not strange for me to be here”

He owns.... well, someone is making good money. Look at this place. Its like a money machine. People everywhere, dining and dancing at the club upstairs. Celebs everywhere, normal people everywhere. $150 per person, that’s for the normal people. $550 for celebs. Its expensive as , yet people chose to come here by their own free will. Humans, sometimes you just don’t understand them.

“fine. then let me go back to my date” I said, side-stepping him. for a second, his smirk faltered at the word “date” but it returned before I could catch him out on it.

“enjoy his ” I heard him say. I turned around and smiled sweetly, “I can assure you I will, because at your standard, its very easy to exceed” ouch, that’s gonna leave a mark but the comeback was too good to go to waste.

“do you know Nichkhun?” Jiyong asked as I sat back down. I’m not going lie, but he is a total cutie. A total gentlemen, but I could see the sensual fire in his eyes, which made him that much hotter. Maybe one date with this monster is all I need to satisfy my ual needs for my whole existence, because that glare he looks at me with was filled with hunger. me dead.

“yeah, we use to go highschool together and had a little history” I told him casually, picking at my salad, which was possibly the best I’ve ever tasted.

Jiyong nodded in interest as he finished his steak. “I’m so glad you decided to come out with me tonight”

“yeah, me too” and that was a honest answer.

“for a second I thought I was going to get rejected”

“what? Don’t deal well with rejection?” I asked, putting my fork in my mouth slowly, before closing my lips around it and slowly pulls it back out. Jiyong swallowed. Score.

“I might say it’s hard to come by”

“I don’t doubt it”

We stared at each other, eyes locked. From one look along, it sends fire up my whole body and I had to uncross my legs and recross them again. it was so intense it sends my nerves into meltdown. Images of what tonight could be flashes into my head. He would be pushing me against the wall and have it his way hard. It would be intense and rough. It would be so god damn—

“dessert menus?” I stifled a growl of annoyance at the sound of his voice. Jiyong broke contact first, and I was glad I wasn’t the only one annoyed.

“yeah sure. thanks” he said it curtly, taking the menus from Nichkhun’s hand. The tone was dismissing but Nichkhun still stood there.

“are you enjoying your meals?” he asked again politely, but I could see he’s enjoying this. Bastard.

“were. We were enjoying our meals” I smiled tightly up at him, my eyes screaming ‘GO AWAY’ but he just smirked down at me.

“I’m sure you were, seeing that you your fork clean” I could feel my face turn a deep shade of red, but thank god for the low lighting it doesn’t show.

“can I help you?” Jiyong spoke up.

“no. not at all, just checking up on my patrons” Nichkhun flashed a dazzling smile before he turned around and headed away.

“” I muttered.

Jiyong opened his mouth to say something when his phone went off. scrowling, he send me an apologetic look as he answered the phone. I waved away his apology with a smile, but deep down I want to smash that phone into a million pieces before burning it then bury it 6ft under.

“you told me I had a full night off” he barked into the phone.

“not good enough” he hissed before shutting his phone. I knew it was coming before he opened his mouth.

“I’m so sorry, Victoria. Some idiot messed with the soundtracks of the upcoming album and now I have to fix up the mess before the finalization” regret and shame swirled in his eyes and I wanted to reach over and sqeeze him. how can someone be so god damn y yet adorable at the same time. God. I'm screwed.

“that’s fine” I tried to keep my voice light, but it came out a little heavy. “truly” I assured him.

“I’ll make it up to you” Jiyong reached over and took one of my hand in his. “next week?”

“yeah, sounds good” I smiled at him, which earned one a dropping smile in return.

“you wont regret it” he leaned across the table and planted a soft kiss on my lips, which caused the butterflies to go ape- in my stomach and my breathing to speed up. it was over before it even began and I had to stop myself from letting out a whiny plea.

“I’ll see you next week” I waved him off and watched as he walked into the kitchen and left out the back, the same way he came in. There was simply too many people from the front of the restaurant that would ruin the mood for the both of us. I understood his logic and loved how considerate he was. damn, he’s the perfect package.

“loverboy has to leave for curfew?” Nichkhun slipped into the seat that was Jiyong’s two seconds ago and made himself confortable.

“no, he’s going to work for a bit before meeting me at the hotel” his cockiness dropped and the satisfaction was there. Love it when I string him along and watch as he falls for my potholes.

“what? Jealous you wont be getting any action tonight?”

“no, I just feel sorry for Jiyong because he didn’t get the first pick” my tightened my jaw and clamped my teeth down hard to stop my facial expression to show. That cut deep. Pang in the chest. it didn’t hurt when Krystal and I joke about me being a , but once it came out of someone else’s mouth, it just hurts. 

Nichkhun’s face pales once he realised the meaning of what he had said and opened his mouth to apologise when I stood up and grabbed my purse.

“wait, Victoria” he called after me but I didn’t stop for him.

“I guess I wont keep Jiyong waiting” at that, I turned my heel and walked away, my head held high, no bloody way was he going to get to me. not now.

==================================================================================

He would be lying if he didn’t think Victoria in that dress wasn’t the hottest thing ever. She always wore something dribble worthy when they were meeting in New York. she warned him that she was only after a buddy, but after he had a taste, he couldn’t stop. He wanted to beat the out of her when she was out with someone else and broke it off with him, telling him that he was too possessive. Well, why shouldn’t he feel possessive over what was his?

He tried getting her back, tried everything. but she always turned him down. She became what he always thought about. He lost his friends, his work, his future. All he wanted was Victoria. Having her between his legs, having only his lips on her skin. Wanting her to only call out his name.

She even put a restraining order on him, the , but he will get her. no law can break what he has to her. she will be his. Eventually. 

=================================================================================================================================

The creep is back, HAHAHA

He's a bit of a psycho dont you think? damn

I know the last update was one hella short update, and i wanted to make up to you in this chapter but my school calender is filled up so much. :(

my term break is coming up in a few weeks so i promise i will make one of the up coming chapters HELLA long. 

What do you think of this chapter? good? bad? meh?

Let me know, so I can improve for you!

oh, and, you want another ;) let me know

leave a comment down there and subscribe!! (especially you, slent reader, yeah. you)