The Unf*ckables

The Unbecoming Of Victoria

fate, universe, and everything. I was moody and god everyone knows it. Junho, who would normally be bragging about picking up chicks, was silent as all the guys looked at me, sulking in my own frustration.

“what is up with you?” Wooyoung shoved me lightly by the shoulder.

“ her and everything about her” I muttered. Taecyeon raised his eyebrow questioningly.

“who might this her be?”

I looked up and addressed the whole table. “Victoria Song”

Eyes went wide with recognition. Who doesn’t know Victoria Song, the loser and naive little girl in highschool where everyone saw as a little blind runt, who never picks up on anything and smile a little too bright. She was always smiling, and for some people, the temptation to wipe off the smile was too much to handle. Those people include the boys...and me.

“naive Victoria?” Junsu piped in. I nodded my head.

“how?”

“she got hot and ing feisty that's how” I bit out.

“I’ll be damned” Wooyoung looked shocked. I would too if most of the pranks pulled on Victoria came from the mind of Wooyoung.

“yeah and I ed her at the charity gala” I muttered. Eyes were on me and you could hear a pin drop.

“dude...” that was a bad ‘dude’ not a ‘dude’ that meant for awesomeness, but ‘dude’ as if you ed up and the consequences are gunna hurt.

“I know. She was so ing hot and man. Its like she’s a totally different person”

“wait a minute” Junho spoke up. “why do I have a feeling that there’s feelings going on around here?”

Once again, all eyes were on me and I wanted to throw my steak knife into Junho’s windpipe to stop him from talking.

“it was just a memorable . She was great and I enjoyed it. now build a bridge and get over it”

Slowly the conversation drifted off, onto other topics. But there was no doubt in my mind, that everyone’s thought still lingered on that one topic. Victoria.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

The club/restaurant was lit dimly, creating a classic/cliché atmosphere. This place was one of the hot spots in Seoul for celebrities and social elite. If you were a normal person and wanted in, the waiting list is now reaching 4 years. Yep, people were that crazy. And proudly, this club/restaurant was mine. I hardly go there, however, allowing my assistant to run the place. Jessica walked with poise and purpose, even for a small person, she looked hella intimidating. Everyone is scared of her, including me sometimes...

“hey boss!” she came over and gave me a warm hug. Jessica was the closest a girl-friend I have. She was listed under ‘forbidden/unable’ whereas my other female ‘friends’ fall under ‘s allowed’

“how’s it going?” I returned her hug and looked around. “Cloud-nine” was at full swing this time of night. The tables were full with patrons enjoying their meals. VIPs, who were pushed to the sides and raised higher than the ground floor was also enjoying their meals. Their faces hidden by the darkness of the room, but they could still see each other comfortably on the same table. This way, it gave the normal people pleasure at watching their favourite celebs or whatever without actually invading their privacy. I know, I'm a genius.

“can I get a drink around here?” Taecyeon, my right hand-man, spoke up from beside me. Jessica rolled her eyes at him as she pointed to the VIP bar further down the room.

“you know where it is. Follow the yellow brick road” her voice was flat and bored. I muffled a smile by biting my cheeks that their constant bickering. The was clear, and I think they both hated the fact that Taecyeon was taken. I think they ed once, but don’t hold me against that claim.

“thanks, sweetheart” Taecyeon smiled his signature grin before walking away. heads turned from the normal tables as they see him go. Some whispered while others giggled. I rolled my eyes. I bet 101% he’s enjoying this. I must’ve said it out loud because Jessica nodded in agreement.

“keep up the good work” I winked at Jessica and caught her friendly eyeroll as I followed Taecyeon towards the bar when one of the VIP private booths caught my attention. No. ing. Way.

Victoria was there, looking y as ever in her small black dress, laughing at something someone said. And that someone happened to be Kwon Jiyong. sake.

I debated going over but stopped myself. When I ordered a Bourbon, neat, Taecyeon looked over at me.

“a little heavy for this time of night, don’t you think?” I ignored him as I downed the glass, enjoying the burn of the alcohol as it scorched its way down my throat.

“don’t care” I muttered, tapping my glass for a refill. I haven’t realised I was still staring at Victoria until my eyes followed her as she disappeared into the women’s toilets.

“holy balls, don’t tell me that’s” I nodded. Taec let out a low whistle.

“what I would do to get some of that ” I shot him a dirty look, which he held his hands up in defeat.

“touchy” a smile started to spread from his lips. “no way. is someone feeling possessive?”

I ignored him and down my second glass. Things were starting to look up now. The low buzz of alcohol in my system was becoming welcoming as I sat back in my stool and watched over the patrons.

“but damn man, I know now why you ed her. jesus. That . Them legs. Those . Urgh”

“shut up you pig” Taecyeon laughed. I had just given him what he wanted. Proof. .

“bro, just say the word and she’s offlimits. To all of us” Taecyeon was still wearing the grin and I wanted to punch him in the face. bastard.

“ off” was all I said, which learned another laugh.

“dude, you got it bad” no, I don’t. I told myself. I don’t care if he doesn’t believe it, because his opinion means next to in my books. As long as I believe that I don’t have anything or feel anything for that woman, I’m happy.

“you reckon she’s wearing underwear under that dress?” off, Ok Taecyeon.

I got up from my seat and headed away from his laughing face. walking right into Victoria. So much for avoiding her. nice one Nichkhun. 

=================================================================================================================================

SORRY FOR NOT POSTING FOR THE PAST MONTH! 

School started and damn, all that work load is ridiculous. Like. Seriously. 

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, I haven't really got to write alot for this ff but long weekend is coming up, so i will do my best to write ahead so i can still post every week. :)

i hope you dont mind the epic swearing fest when the boys get together. 

if i offend anyone or if theres TOO much swearing, let me know so i can tone it down :D

comment below on your thoughts! and you silent readers.....i think its time.....TO SUBSCRIBE!!!