Encounter

The Unbecoming Of Victoria

The shock pasted on Nichkhun’s face was priceless. He looked like he saw a ghost. Yeah, that’s right, look at me and remember who I was and how you treated me. I send the message with my eyes. Now I’m going to give it right back to you. 
Nichkhun took a visible step back and turned away, finishing his champagne in record time. I could feel a smirk on my face and quickly hide it with a pleasant smile as I spotted my father. He and my mother looked up at me proudly and I quickly made my way to them. 
“ladies and gentlemen, I would like to introduce my daughter, Victoria” I smiled sweetly at them and gained satisfaction when I saw other guys staring as well. 
“nice to meet you all” I politely greeted the older men and women, who complimented me and congratulate my parents for raising such a well behaved young lady
. When I spotted Krystal, I excused myself and went to her side. Her eyes widened when she saw what I was wearing. 

“holy , you look hot” I caught Kai looking a little too long at my chest and cleared my throat, he looked at me guiltily before turning away. 
“that’s the plan” I stood a little taller, searching the room, filled with paintings and art sculptures up for auction. So far, I’ve only saw one person from Seoul Academy, and gained satisfaction when she froze on her spot, hanging open as I walked past. 
“have you seen...?” Krystal trailed off. she wasn’t born in Korea, so she was never raised in our social class, which basically made her new to the whole ordeal while the rest of us saw each other since pre-school. Some moved overseas to study abroad, but most stayed until highschool before leaving. 
“yes I have and I must say, he’s pretty hot” even if I hated Nichkhun with all my heart, I still can’t lie on the looks department. He was perfect. He has it all. The face. the body. The charm. If hate didn’t block my way, I would totally walk up to him and have my way with him. deep down my chest, pain still lurked, pain from so many years ago, pain that I kept hidden from myself. The pain that’s locked behind a large door that will never be opened, because once it’s open, I would break again and this time, I may never recover. 
“are you going to bang him?” Krystal asked so bluntly that I choked on my champagne.  
“what?” 
“hey, if you think he’s hot and all that, why don’t just him in a way that says, you can taste but you can’t have” I looked at her like she was nuts. I was not going to Nichkhun. Not in a million years. 
“fine, it was just an idea. Suite yourself” Krystal shrugged and took a sip from her champagne. Not only was I the only one that captured eyes from the males at the party, some were also drawn to Krystal. I mean, what’s not to love. Her royal blue dress was bare at the back and covered little at the front, her hair was left down in y curls and her dress was split up the thigh. Kai noticed too, which was why he hugged Krystal closer, draping his arm protectively around her waist. Krystal smiled up at him and rewarded him with a little peck on the lips, which he smiled against. I turned away from the intimate moment and admire the paintings. 
“I’m just going to explore” I told them, wandering off into one of the corridors covered in oil paintings of nature and abstract. It was beautiful; each piece held its own beauty and uniqueness that made me want to buy them all. 
“I must say your presence dull the beauty of the photos” the corniness of that little sentence made me taste champagne back in my throat. I turned around slowly to meet a pair of giant glasses, and the little head hiding behind it. 
“I must say I’m flattered” I said flatly. I know this idiot. He threw spit-balls at my head back in highschool. 
“you changed heaps Victoria” ah, at least he still remembers my name. 
“and you haven’t changed at all” I replied flatly. Averting my eyes from him back to the paintings on the wall. Maybe I’ll buy this one...i thought to myself while glasses boy talked on and on about blah bah and blah. 
“look, I’m not interested in having your in my , so might as well give up now” I turned to him, having enough. Call me a , I don’t care, but these people made my life hell, being a little is the least they get. 
Glasses boy swallowed loudly before scuffling off. a pang of guilt grew inside my stomach but I ignored it. 
“that was harsh, even for you” oh my god, where are they all coming from. I took a deep breath and turned around to meet none other than Nichkhun. 
“hello to you too” I murmured, trying not to look at his broad shoulders and slim waist, at his legs and what’s in between. 
“you look different” Nichkhun said, not looking at me but at the picture I was examining. It was of a rain forest, which contained a mixture of different greens and blues. Streams of sunlight beamed through the thick trees and shone light at the flowers hidden in the moss. 
“so do you” 
“when did you get back?” 
“a week ago” before he attempts to ask me another question, I cut him off by turning suddenly to face him. 
“are you finally interested in me again, Nichkhun Horvjkul?” I stepped closer, trailing my hand from my neck down between my cleavage. Statisfaction hit me when he followed my finger and stopped between my s. 
“I mean, since I did change a lot” I took a step closer and we were so close. Our faces inches apart. My breathing was suddenly faster and his was too. I could feel his hot breath on my lips and his heat against my skin. My eyes landed on his bottom lips when he wet them and an ache started to form between my legs. Oh no. I am not going to...well...maybe...just for fun...since he’s so... that was when my thoughts was lost and my mind went blank. 
“How about we get out of here?” Nichkhun murmured, so quietly and intimately it sends butterflies to flutter in my stomach. 
“lead the way” I murmured back, my lips grazed his soft ones and that was all it took for our control to slip. 

============================================================================================

Here you go! the next chapter! 

So you may know what would happen in the next chapter, alittle frisky action that is definitely saucy so if you're not into that, the next chapter isn't important. 

BUT if you people love alittle action ;).....stay tuned. 

Please comment on what you think of this chapter and if this little P.O.V switch isn't too weird. All criticism will be noted and taken in. 

Subscribe guys! xoxoxoxoxo