Epilogue

Come What May

 

 

 

 

Hello everyone! This is Catherine again. You do still remember me, right? From the last time I talk to you, I already grown up. Yes, yes, I’m eight years old now. I grew up a lot and halmoni said that I looked more like my mother. Well, I don’t mind to be said like that though, since my mother is so pretty, and that means I’m pretty too hehehe…

Talking about mommy, there’s been a huge change happened in our family. Mommy is no longer worked at her office. Well, it started since last month though, after my ballet recital held at school, as the sign of the end of the semester before we have a long holiday. I never knew that in school there is a term of long holiday, it’s like me being back to my period before I went to school. I could play Barbie all day long or just playing with Alden at home while mommy watching us.

Actually I’m happy whether my mom works at her office or just stays at home with me and Alden. But things happened and I experienced a very annoying thing when my mom forgot to pick me up at school. She promised me in the morning that she would pick me up at school to know whether I made it or not to be the Swan for my ballet recital. The time when my homeroom teacher announced that I’m going to be the Swan, I’m so happy and I couldn’t wait to tell mommy but although I’ve been waited for hours mommy still not coming to pick me. In the end, it was my dad who came and picked me up.

I’m so upset that day I couldn’t say a word. My dad kept talking to me but I just didn’t want to say anything. I felt so betrayed by mom; I hate her during that moment. I couldn’t cry anymore because I’ve been crying since she didn’t show up at school and when I arrived home, she’s not even back yet. I knew my dad tried to persuade me to stop thinking about my mom being late, but then again, I felt so so so mad I ended up sleeping while I cried. But in the end, I couldn’t hate my mom.

My mom is the person I looked up to. She loves me more than anything in this world, I know it. So when my dad explained again on why mom being late to pick me up or when Auntie Amber talked with me about how my mom loves me, I stopped being angry at her. I missed her so much I ended up watching her makeup tutorial video. Mommy was so pretty on the video, I can’t believe that she’s mom. Ok, a little secret, sometimes at home my mommy didn’t put any makeup on her face, but still, she looks gorgeous (you can ask my dad and see how he loves to kiss my mom cheeks, with or without makeup on). And just by that, I forgive my mom. I love mommy a lot, I don’t think I can live without my mom on my side.

Well, that explained the last time mom left me and Alden with daddy. It was such an experience. I was happy because I could spend more time with daddy, because he’s so busy! When he’s not going abroad, he could go very early to his working site and came back late when I already sleep. During that time, I missed my daddy a lot. He used to be the one who drive me to school, but as times goes by, it’s always been mommy who took me to school. So when he took a leave from the office and stayed at home with me and Alden, it’s beyond happy! But of course everything that happened in our live always has a good side and bad side (wow, I finally can say something that sounded so smart! Uncle Tao taught me these words. Cool, isn’t it?) -as well as being home with daddy.

It was nice to see my daddy from when I wake up until I’m about to sleep. He woke me up, helped me to wear my uniform, he also did my ponytail (it’s messy though, I have to asked Lola and Stephanie at school to fix it for me, but my dad spent a lot of time to do it so I appreciated his effort). He also drove me to school along with Alden while the three of us had a morning talk and laugh. Alden grew up cutely; he’s been a nice companion for me and of course, for daddy.

Alden was not a cry baby, he’s pretty much calm and happy toddler. I played with him every day, especially when I went back from school. We usually have our evening snack, a cookie and milk, before we sleep. But when mommy away, dad seemed to forget that I only allowed eating one cookie and Alden should not eat candy. Well, those things happened, and both Alden and I suffered from sugar high that night. It was funny though to see how daddy panicked over seeing Alden being too hyper, as he kept running around and ended up hitting the wall. He cried, of course, but thank God, daddy used to calm him well. I promised dad I won’t tell mommy about this, so I hope you guys won’t tell my mom also, ok? Thank you!

Mommy came back from her short trip in Jeju Island with a lot of presents to give for me and my brother. My harabeoji and halmoni in Seoul gave us so many gifts and harabeoji even managed to give me a set of cute clothes, he gave me a very cool outfit! See, I’m cute right?

 

 

Anyway, I did very well on my ballet recital. It’s hard when I practiced it with my friends and I’m so nervous to perform it, but I’m so happy because my family came to see me. Mom and dad sat at the front row along with Alden and also Stephanie’s parents. As she promised, she shot the video of me performing while daddy and Alden cheered on me. I thought we’re going to perform in such a long time, turned out it’s just a short time performance. Mommy said that practice makes perfect, that’s why it took us long enough to practice but only performing it in such a short time. But I’m happy because I performed well with all of my friends and our teacher praised us also. 

 

 

And now that my school is having a long holiday, I felt so ecstatic because I know that I’m going to spend it with my beloved parents and brother. Ever since Mom stayed at home, she did not use Miss Lo anymore to take care of me and Alden. Well, it was not only because my mom is staying at home but also because Miss Lo is getting married. We are going to attend her wedding later on in her hometown in Beijing. Mommy said we are also going to see some of daddy’s cousins, since dad previously resided there. I’m so gonna missing Miss Lo; she used to be my favorite person after my parents.

Anyway, spending time with my mom has never been more fun than anything in this world. We baked the cake again, and sometimes she accompanied me to draw or just do my coloring books while Alden played around us in the living room. Drawing time with mommy was more fun because my dad can’t draw. He has a very bad drawing skill but he bragged to me that he’s good at it, but still I love my daddy even though his draw was bad. Mommy sometimes did my hair also, braided my long hair and made a pretty bun out of it. She usually helped me to dress when I have to go to my friend’s birthday party or just take me for a pretty lunch when dad went to service the car on the weekend.

When she has to go outside, she usually took me and Alden also. Usually we attend an event in the hotel or restaurant, where Auntie Olivia, my mom’s assistant, helped to watch me and Alden. Mommy sometimes sat at the stage with some people and she’s being shot by the camera while she talked. Auntie Olivia said that it was a talk show, when people asked several things to my mom and she answered it. I guess that’s how the show goes?

And talking about my awesome daddy, recently he took me us for a trip to Disneyland again. My love for Minnie Mouse is still high, that’s why I felt so happy when we went there plus it was Alden’s first time there. He’s quite excited to see the place and I kept taking a lot of pictures of him when we were there. I think I’ll be close to Alden later on when he grew up, he’s pretty much couldn’t be away from me lately hehehe. 

Oops! My mom is calling me… So I guess it’s a good bye? I’m about to heading to the airport since I’m going to LA with my China grandma, Grandma Viv, along with Alden, Auntie Victoria, and of course, Arthur oppa. Grandma and Auntie Victoria were staying in Hong Kong for holiday and now, I’m going with them for holiday there. My mom and dad will be following once they’re done with their work here and we are going to see each other later in LA.

So that’s all from me. Oh, Alden said hi also but sorry, he still couldn’t write anything, he couldn’t even hold a pen properly. Hugs and kisses! Thank you and happy holiday!!!!

Love,

Catherine Alexandra Wu (and Alden)

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Avril Lavigne - I Love You

 

EPILOGUE

 

 

Nana opened the last luggage on the floor and she neatly placed her clothes next to Kris’ at the hotel’s closet. She tucked her hair to the back of her ears when she stood up from the floor and moved to the vanity table. They’re just arrived in Macau after working on their stuff, like checking on their home and leaving a message on their email informing that they’re currently on holiday. Kris stayed at the lobby, checking on some stuff they’re going to do during their stay in Macau while she took care of their luggage.

Once she’s done with their stuff, Nana decided to take a quick wash and started to do her make up again. It’s almost lunch time and they probably wanted to stroll around the city while catching up the lunch time. And just like what she predicted, Kris came just in time when Nana already done with her makeup and hair do. She decided to wore a dark blue dress that stopped at her knee with light brown belt circled her upper stomach and covered with a light white outer. The necklace Kris gave for one of their anniversaries matched the dress well as she decided to let her long wavy hair loose, rested on her shoulder perfectly. She chose to wear the wedges, since they’re going to look around Macau. Her husband smiled at her once he saw her being ready as he just opened their room’s door.

“Why I felt like I got a present when I see you?” he sneakily while he headed to the bathroom to wash his face. Nana just let out a chuckle as she prepared Kris’ clothes on the bed.

As she chose the clothes for him, she remembered how she lately started to pick on his clothes again. Ever since Nana quitted her job at the office, she felt like she’s back to her life before she’s being active in the company. She used to have time to prepare Kris’ clothes for work but when she’s getting busier, the habit stopped and all she has on her mind was about the new product launch, marketing promotion, and of course, cost saving. But she started to do it again and she enjoyed it.

After the product launching event, Nana decided to stop working at the office. The decision purely came from her and she discussed about it with Kris too. He was afraid that she took the decision just because the accident with Catherine, when she forgot to pick her up at school. But Nana came up with her own reason. She had it enough to take care of the business while handling their kids. She’s happy that she made it through the product launch under her name, and now that one of her biggest dream finally achieved, she just couldn’t wait to fulfill her other dreams: taking care of her family.

When she’s having Catherine, she’s not that busy that she still could watch on her growth and development. But when she’s too busy with the office, she almost forgot that she still has a baby to be taken care of, Alden. Nana didn’t want to missed Alden’s growth and Cathy’s first steps in elementary school, so she decided to call it off with the office stuff and will give the managerial things to her partner. She didn’t really stop though, she loves makeup thingy to the bone so after discussed it with her business partner, it was decided that Nana would be the spoke person for the brand with occasional events to attend. And that’s pretty much explained her life currently, a part time spoke person and full time mother. It was not easy of course, considering that Nana was always a busy person, settle down with being a housewife only should be hard on her; but as her main goal was her little happy family, little by little she got used to her new role as a wife and mother. 

Nana and Kris planned a holiday as Catherine was having her long break from school also. And for the first time after they had the children, they finally could go for a date without the kids. This year remarked their 10th wedding anniversary and for the special occasion, Kris wanted to celebrate it a bit special. Actually they’re not planning to leave out the kids but then Kris’ mother along with his cousin, Victoria, and her son Arthur suddenly informed their visit to Hong Kong. Aside from visiting Kris’ grandma, his mother and Victoria were there for a short holiday. So when he mentioned about having a little party for their wedding anniversary, the idea to have the celebration with just the two of them popped up from Kris’ mother. 

After hesitating and of course, negotiating with Nana, finally it’s decided that both of them will go to Macau while their kids go together with his mother right to LA. Nana was not sure at first to leave Alden just with her in law. No matter how young Vivian looked, Nana knew that Viv already too tired to carry around Alden. The boy is on his growing time and he couldn’t stop moving around, Nana afraid that Viv felt tired just to stay with the baby, plus flight to LA from Hong Kong was quite long. But Viv along with Victoria reassured Nana that they’re going to handle Alden well. In the end, she let her baby being taken along with Catherine. And here they are in Macau.

Macau was chosen since it held a very big meaning for Kris and Nana. It was the place where they first met and the start of everything. It’s been awhile since they last visited Macau because even though it’s close from Hong Kong, it’s not like they easily have quite a long free day to visit the city. So when they finally came to the city again, Kris and Nana prepared the itinerary for their three days trip before joining the kids in LA.

Nana was sitting on the couch when she heard Kris voice at their room as he talked on his phone. When he opened the door, he made a sign for her to move closer to him. Nana walked to him and knew easily the caller identity.

“Yes, Sweetheart. Mom is here with me” Kris said as he moved the phone away from him.

“So what are you two doing right now?” Catherine asked on the phone, her voice filled the room as Kris the loud speaker.

“Hey, Honey” Nana called her daughter and a giggle was heard after she called her name.

“Mommy! Alden this is Mommy!” Catherine frantically moved around and a gibberish heard from what Nana believed was Alden. He said a loud “Mom!” along with a happy and excited sound. “Mommy I miss you” she said in a spoiled yet sweet voice.

“I miss you too, Cathy. What are you doing?”

“I’m about to sleep with Grandpa. Grandma is still on the kitchen, making some warm milk… What are you doing?”

“I’m just arrived in Macau with daddy and we’re about to see the city. Are you happy to stay in LA?”

A hummed heard and suddenly Cathy sounded like she wanted to cry.

“Ok, what’s with the sudden sob?” Kris asked his only daughter. He knew her the most, she usually becoming a cry baby when she’s away from them. “Hey Princess” he called her again.

“I miss you…” she said, almost like a whisper. Nana pouted as she heard her daughter saying the sweet things.

“We miss you too. We’ll be seeing each other in two days… Don’t cry, ok? Alden is not even crying, Baby…” Nana said softly.

“I’m not crying” she said in annoyance. Kris let out a chuckle, he really knew where this stubbornness of Catherine coming from. It’s just like seeing Nana being angry to him when they’re in the middle of arguing.

“Ok, I believe you’re old enough to cry like a baby. Listen well to what grandpa and grandma said, ok?”

“Yes, Dad”

Kris smiled upon hearing her reply. “Good girl. So sleeps now, will you?”

“Yes, Daddy. Ok, I’m going to sleep. See you very soon, Mom and Dad” Catherine said as she kissed the phone.

“We love you, Cathy” Nana managed to say before she ended the call.

“I love you too, Mom and Dad. Good night”

“Ok, good night Honey” Kris ended the call and saw Nana. “She’s pretty much looked like you, huh?” and just by that, he earned a slapped on his shoulder from his wife. He made a fake painful face before he followed Nana to the living room.

“Where are we going now?” Nana asked Kris when he plopped at the couch next to her.

“Let’s go out for a lunch” he gave her his hand which she gladly accepted.

“Where?” she asked him.

“Let’s just go somewhere… I have no plan for today” Kris said as he shrugged his shoulder.

“You said you made the plan already”

“Yeah but then I forgot it”

“You kept saying things but not doing it” she protested. “Just like when you say that you’re going to fix the broken pipe at the kitchen”

“That was two years ago and we better fixing it by asking the plumber to do it, right?”

“And the day you said that you’re going to cut the grass… I ended up cleaning it by myself” she said again. 

Kris sighed and he just looked at her. “I’m sorry, ok?”

“I’ll make the itinerary and you have to follow me!”

“Honey!”

And they kept arguing towards their way out of the hotel. Pretty much an irony of a couple who are about to celebrate their anniversary…

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Senado Square at night always filled with people and endless crowd. It was so festive and there’re lights everywhere. People chatted, walked around the place, or took a picture there. Some tourists were also seen taking their shopping bags while walking at the infamous site in Macau. The Square was previously used by the governors to inspect the military troops when they took up their posts, but now it’s used as venue for event or celebration in Macau. It’s actually the center of most tourist activities and is densely crowded.

The floor tiles of the square itself actually attracted people to visit them. They’re arranged and designed in such a great pattern, giving a vibe like people are walking in Spain or Portugal. The place is famous not only for a walk but also to shop. There are also a lot of coffee shop and local restaurants, waiting to be visited. And out of sea of people who walked around the square, Kris and Nana happened to be one of them as they strolled around the city.

Once they stopped their silly argumentation, they enjoyed lunch at the hotel before heading for famous places like Ruins of St. Paul’s and A-Ma Temple. The walk was more like a memory lane as they used to visit that places also during their first time meeting in Macau. They talked about so many things, from the old memories to their plan for the future. It was both refreshing and nice when they held hands and just strolled around, not thinking anything but them. No work, no phone call, no kids; it’s just the two of them.

When it comes to dinner, Kris actually planned to take Nana to one of the famous restaurant around the Senado Square but turned out that he missed to make a reservation there and that night happened to be one of the crowded nights around the place so they should accept being rejected from one restaurant to other. At first it was fine, but as minutes changed to hour, Nana couldn’t hold her hunger anymore since they had an early lunch and consume nothing but mineral water when they looked around the attractions around Macau.

In the end, they saw a pretty mouth-watering burger stall around the Square and Nana just decided to have a bite of it. Kris ordered two regular burgers, but he looked a bit surprised when they received their order. What was said to be regular was turn into a pretty huge burger that he’s positive one burger was enough for the two of them, plus the amount of the fries. But whatever, they’re so hungry they could eat a whole cow so they took their order and brought it to the Fountain. They enjoyed their dinner while chatted and sometimes stopped eating the food because it’s so huge and they grew tired chewing it.

“Do you remember this place?” Nana said as she appointed the fountain that placed right in front of them.

Kris nodded. “This is where we started our little trip when I first met you and in this very place also, we ended our argumentation during the pre-wedding photo-shoot”

“Yeah… Actually, when you asked me whether I have eaten or not that night, I really wished that you asked me to eat. I’m so hungry that night but since we’re still on a fight, it’s impossible for me to just ask for food…” she said as she let out her hearty laugh, making Kris laughed at her also.

“I was hungry also! And I was somehow hoped that you’re saying that you haven’t eaten yet, but you just said that you’re going to eat later on… We’re so silly back then…” he added, laughed again. Nana nodded her ahead in agreement while she still laughing.

“Thank God we made it that time…” he said, smiling as he looked at his wife.

“Couldn’t imagine if we didn’t make it and just cancel the wedding…” she said as she looked to the clear sky above them, remembering their fight before their wedding. “There wouldn’t be any me and you…” she softly rubbed her wedding ring and smiled at Kris.  

“Or Catherine and Alden… Those precious kids…” he hummed as he placed his hand around her shoulder and moved closer to Nana. She bit her left forefinger as she rested her head on his right shoulder. It’s been awhile since they have a quality time just the two of them and it felt really nice to just leaning on him, she thought. Nana turned her head and she saw him looking straight to the fountain as he softly her hair.

This was one of their activities that she loves. She likes to see Kris secretly when he didn’t notice her and she always love to do it especially when he’s working by himself, like when he’s working on his project or just reading the newspaper while he’s having his morning coffee or simply when he’s asleep and she happened to be awaken earlier than him. It’s been years and still, she loves him to death and she didn’t wish anything change between them. Nana moved her fingers to touch his chin and softly pulled it close enough for her to kiss his cheek.

“What was that for?” he asked her, she smiled to herself.

“For being a good friend, a great husband, a lovable dad, and for being my life partner” she said without any hesitation while she looked at him in the eye. He chuckled, ruffled her hair and in the end, kissed the top of her head.

“I should be the one to thank you. Thanks for believing me and accepting me as your husband. Thanks for staying, for your patience in facing me, and having our children. Thank you” he kissed her hair again. “You know, as time goes by, I believed we’re going to face more problems and more challenges in life, but I want you to know. I’m going to be with you forever, I will be by your side. I won’t leave you all alone…”

“Thank you, Kris” she turned her body to face him and hugged him as she placed her head on the crook of his neck while she swung her hands around his shoulder. He smiled and hugged her back. They stayed for a while in that position as their enjoyed the warmth they shared together.

It was like their memories being replayed in their mind. The day they first met, when they strolled around Macau, when he left her in the hotel lobby as he took his leave to the airport to go back to LA, those memories were still fresh on his mind. He remembered how his heart felt weird soon as he left her in Macau, ended their story together.

She also remembered the day she bravely chatted him first, when he replied her chats and stupid emails, or when they talked through phone or web cam. She recalled how nervous she was whenever she got a reply from him and how crazy it was during the moment, she always wanted to tell him that she likes him, but it was never happened because she’s too scared to lose him. And finally, he came to fetch her in Seoul and their first kiss happened. Even until now she always smiled whenever she remembered their first kiss. It was so stupid so silly yet cute. She still remembered how his lips felt against hers and she wouldn’t forget the fireworks in her heart once they did it.

They’re not always happy, they’re not always perfect. There’re too many fights and argues during their relationship, be it when they’re still dating or when they married or even when they have the kids already. But one thing she was sure of, they always made it. It didn’t always have to be a smooth ending, but still, they solved their problems and reached the win win solution. She might not have been the best wife, he might not have been the greatest husband, but they made it. Their ten years of wedding plus three years of dating was enough to be their foundation to continue life.

She knew they wouldn’t be always happy in the future. She’s prepared already with their next journey. This first ten years were just a starter but she knew that with Kris, she could pass everything. They love each other; she acknowledged it and she hoped that they could continue to love each other just like now.  

Kris looked at his wrist and found out that it’s midnight already, just the time of their wedding anniversary date. It wasn’t intentional though. They should be at the restaurant for dinner and went back to the hotel to have a little celebration with cakes and wine on their room, but recently they’re deserted on the street of Senado Square.

“Happy 10th year wedding anniversary, Love” he said while placing his head over hers. She smiled and pecked his neck, pulled her body away from him.

“Happy anniversary” she said, smiling to him. She loves his signature smile and just by the feeling of it, she moved up a bit to cup his face and peck his lips shortly.

Kris looked at her and softly placed his right hand on her left side while she leaned on his palm, still smiling at him. He used his thumb to her cheek bone and looked at her lovingly.

“The first time I saw you, I just knew that somehow we’re going to meet again. And the day we officially became a couple, I knew that I couldn’t live my life without you in it. And now that you’re part of my life, I couldn’t ask for more to God. I loved you in the past, I love you now, and I promise you, I will love you more in the future” he stopped and glanced at her.

Kris leaned closer to her, kissed the corner of and pulled his face away from her just to smile teasingly. He knew she wanted him to kiss her, but somehow it’s just nice to . She usually would look at him and pouted, and that was exactly what he wanted. Nana glanced at him in confused and pouted, just like he had been imagining. Kris smiled and surprisingly claimed her lips, making her gasped a little yet she used to it and started to kiss him back.

They shared a soft slow kiss, the type of kiss that always made her crazy and made her legs felt like jelly. She cling her hands around his neck and tilted her head, giving him a permission to deepen their kiss and he did. He softly pulled her chin towards him and claimed her lips more. Nana could feel how her nose attached to his skin and she just loved how slow their lips moved. It was not a hurried kiss, it was not a passionate lust-covered kiss, it’s just a grateful kiss and she likes the way he kept her cheek.

“I love you” he said when they ended their kiss, whispering on her ear before softly kissed it. She closed her eyes, enjoying the sweet noting.

When they pulled away from each other, Nana noticed that some of her lipstick stayed at his lips. She chuckled and wiped his lips with her thumb, removed the stain of her lipstick. As she concentrated with his lips, Kris just watched her and let out a hearty laugh.

“What?” she asked him out of curiosity.

“You tasted like the mayo of the burger” he said as he laughed, making Nana laughed at him also.

“How could I fall for you, huh?” she playfully complained towards him as she rolled her eyes.

“Well, I love you a lot and I’m not planning to let you go. So whether you’re regretting your decision to be with me, I would never let you go. You’re stuck with me” he let out his tongue.

Nana pinched both of his cheeks and pulled it as hard as she could. She noticed that there's slight wrink around his eyes when he smiles, the thing that never appeared even before; he's aging and so did she. But it's funny to know that it wasn't really matter. She's with him, he's with her, and that's the only thing matter, even though later on there would be another fight, another misunderstanding, and another new problem they should face. She smiled at the thought of that, how her love for him seemed to conquer everything. 

“Yeah and I’m willingly wanted to be stuck with you, Mr. Wu” she pecked the tip of his nose. He smiled upon receiving another kiss from her.

“It’s Kris, Miss Im”

“It’s Nana, Kris”

And they laughed again as they recalled the first time they talked with each other. They might celebrate their special anniversary just by simply eating a burger in front of a fountain while they sitting on the ground, being totally not romantic at all; but it were precious because they experienced it together and nothing could beat that. The two of them spent the rest of the night laughed and told joke to each other while they made their way to the hotel again, hand in hand. They’re renewed; they’re ready to face another day in their marriage. It won’t be easy, but they’re willing to try; they sure they can.

And even after they have two beautiful awesome kids and made it to their 10th anniversary they still couldn’t believe, that all of it was started with a simple hello.

 

FIN

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Finished, it’s the end of Come What May.

Thanks Guys for all the support and comments and messages through. Never planned to make this bonus sequel into chapters, since I’m not really good in creating a long chaptered story… But in the end, I made it and these 8 chapters were made for all of you who love the little Wu family. I appreciated every comments, every questions, every messages that you've sent me and even though I rarely replied to your comments or messages, I tried my best to put your input or comment into the story. 

I’ve been saying this many times but betrayed it also, but I think this is really really really the last chapter of Kris and Nana story as the parents of Catherine and Alden. I’m sorry if there’re parts of this story that didn’t fit your expectation or for those who asked for more drama, really sorry but I couldn’t make a story with that kind of plot. I wished I could create so many complicated stuffs but somehow, it just didn’t fit Kris and Nana relationship here.

Also, if you noticed, I put the song I Love You by Avril Lavigne in this chapter. Somehow, this song just fit how Kris and Nana fell for each other and promised to stay together forever. The lyric goes well with their love story, you’re going to understand what I’m saying about. I haven’t been married nor have kids, I didn’t know exactly what marriage life would be but hopefully I didn’t make it too dreamy for everyone. Let’s see later on once I married, I’ll tell you what would it feels ;p

It’s time to say goodbye to Kris, Nana, Catherine, and Alden. And hopefully you guys really enjoyed this story of them. Thank you once again for all of you, without your support there’s no way I would even write the sequel of this story. So this is truly for you all :D Oh, sorry anyway if I put the story too cheesy for you too handle lol.. I cringed when I wrote it haha but I love Kris and Nana together I couldn't help it.

But as I already promised you all… I already prepared another Kris and Nana story, Perfect Timing. The amount of support I got for that story also made me surprise… Thank you for those who subscribed and up voted it even though I haven’t been posted the 1st chapter. So see you there? Hehe

Ok, I’ve been talking too much here. But yeah, see you again! ;)

 

Xoxo,

yuriyaa