Daddy Kris

Come What May

 

 

“No”

Nana nonchalantly said as she cooked the fettuccini. She grated the cheese and put it to the pan to mix it with the pasta. The front part of her hair slightly fell to her forehead as she cooked while the rest of her hair made into a messy bun. Kris who stood up while leaning to the island in the kitchen watched her back as he crossed his arms in front of his chest.

“Which part of it that made you said no?” Kris asked with lips pouted. He dislikes it a lot when Nana being stubborn like now, but he hates more when she didn’t even bother to look at him as they spoke.

Earlier since he made her breakfast in the morning until this evening, they had been constantly trying to make each other understand their own stand. Kris surprisingly gave her a ticket to Jeju Island for her reunion event. He told her that he knew about the reunion that she wanted to hide from him and wondered why his beloved wife refused to go out. Nana, on the other hand, felt it’s just occasional event she didn’t have to attend.

Nana sighed and finally, turned her back and exchanged glance with her husband. He was looking at her with an intense stare. Kris’ sharp stare made her slightly scared sometimes, but that glance was actually one of her favorite features of him. If only they weren’t in the middle of argument like now, she must have been already teasing while sneakily stole a kiss from Kris. He looked astonishingly handsome only on his blue jeans and black shirt, dark lock with a bed hair style. Very enticing. Once she walked closer to him, his eyes gradually turn softer.

“Taking a week off from the office, ok I can accept it. But leaving you with the kids for three days without me, I couldn’t do that” she said, crossing her arms on her chest as she tilted her head, watching him.

“We’ve been talking about this the whole day and I’ve assuring you for the hundred times, I can do it. I’m their father, what’s the matter with leaving them with me?” Kris replied with a confused look.

“Honey, I’ve been also saying this to you zillion times, it’s not the matter about the fact that you’re their father. There are so many things you need to know about our kids that it didn’t sound that easy to just leave you with them” Nana sighed as she responded to his question.

“You don’t believe me” he muttered, looking to the ground.

“What? No…”

“I’ve been a father for years yet you didn’t believe me to stay with the kids while you’re away”

Nana stepped up and took Kris’ hand, slightly squeezed it.

“I believe in you. You’re a good father to our child, but…”

“But what?” he searched for her eyes, trying to get the answer over her worry expression.

Nana hesitantly looked at Kris, still holding his hand. “Ok I admit I’m slightly not sure yet you can handle them. Wait, listen” Nana squeezed his hand before he started to protest. “I was just made Catherine disappointed and we’re in the middle of making up while Alden still needs me around to handle, Kris. I couldn’t leave them just because of a reunion event. I can always go to the reunion later on, no need to go to this one. Plus, it’s held in Jeju and in a form of outing. I’m afraid I couldn’t leave my mind free from the three of you while I go there”

With his free hand, Kris reached up for her cheek and ran his finger to tuck her hair to the back of her ear and cupped her right face softly, locking their gaze together.

“I have my reason also to do this, Nana. Didn’t you see how you lived your life the past months? Or even since our marriage? You’ve been damn busy, which is not bad too though. But you rarely spent time for yourself. I know it’s not about your ‘me time’ in the spa or beauty salon, but it’s about you and your friends. When was the last time you see your best friend in college? Ever since we moved to Hong Kong, you rarely see them right?”

“Yes, but-“

“I want you to enjoy your life too. I’ve been coming to my own reunion, accompanied by you of course. But when I saw your invitation, I felt that the past years, probably you need to make connection with your life back in Seoul, Honey. Don’t you miss it?”

Nana pouted but willingly nodded to what he said. Yes she met her parents often, either she went to Seoul or her parents came visiting her; but she mostly has no time to go for her friends. She counted how many times she missed her friends’ invitations, either for wedding or baby shower. Sometimes she felt guilty, but in the other hand, it’s never easy to leave the kids behind while she’s abroad. Usually, she brought Catherine or Alden whenever she has a business trip so she thought that if she really has to go for the reunion, she should at least bring Alden; on which Kris opposed.

“I can assure you that I can handle the kids well” Kris started to speak again. “Miss Lo can always help me plus I’ll be having a week off too, so I’ll watch them well. Don’t be worry, ok?”

Kris intertwined their fingers, playing with her hands as he smiled to calm her. She knew he’s not bad as a father. Ever since Catherine was born, although he feared that he might held the baby wrong, Kris helped Nana a lot whenever she needs him. Be it changing Cathy’s diaper or bathed her, he could do it well and of course, countless nights of him replaced exhausted Nana who slept already when Catherine or Alden awakened at night. He might not good yet in the feeding department – he always fail to feed Alden or Catherine in a neat way, leaving stains in their clothes which made Nana annoyed because the stains mostly hard to be cleaned- but Kris was a pro in making the baby sleep.

She never asked him to do it but she felt so grateful to have Kris as her husband. She heard a lot of stories where the husband refused to help the wife taking care of the baby or even to handle their kids, but Kris was different. He’s being helpful even though not most of the time, because his works itself already drained his energy. Nana would never forget the day she awakened at dawn and saw Kris slept on their lazy chair as Alden placed on his chest, dozing off. The baby must have been awakened but that day, Nana felt so tired that when she hit the bed, she immediately went to the dreamland. And for Kris not awakening her to stop the baby cry made her heart split, she felt a bit guilty because he let him did it but she also understood his concern to not wanting to wake her when she felt tired. He’s good, she knew it.

So when she faced with him, pleading her to have a gateway for a while she couldn’t help but feeling grateful and touched at the same time. She came to hug him, placing her head on his chest as she circled his waist.

“Is that a yes?” he said, pressing his laughter.

“You know I’m a er whenever I have to refuse you” she mumbled. He always successfully made her agreed most of the time, although on the other time she could be stubborn as an unmoved rock if she thought that her decisions were the best option they had.

He rocked them to the left and right as he kissed the top of her head, still hugging her close. “No worry, the kids are safe in my hand. Ok, Baby?”

“You better take care of them well, or expect this as the last time I’ll leave you with the kids” she said playfully to him.

“I will”

He chuckled and pulled his head away from her, looking at his pretty wife. She looked so homey and comfortable on her simple dress covered with the apron and even though ten years passed already since they knew each other, he still felt her as beautiful as the first time he saw her. They’re not a youngster anymore, but sometimes, he felt the urge to just pound on her or at least, planted a kiss over her pretty pretty lips.

So Kris leaned to her closer as he watched her soft lips, smiling while he grabbed her waist pulling her to him. Nana placed her arms around his neck, knowing where this leading to. She slowly closed her eyes when he moved closer to her. Kris was about to place his lips over hers, when once again, he had their kids interfering anything that would happen between them.

“Mommy, is there something burnt?” Catherine hollered from the playing room.

Nana and Kris quickly opened their eyes and looked around. Darn, the pasta already ruined on the pan, leaving it dried due to the heat.

“Oh no…” Nana sighed as she looked at the wasted food.

“That looked burnt badly…” he commented.

“What a waste…” she helplessly said, feeling bad to just throw the food to the garbage bin.

“Never knew doing anything intimate in the kitchen might result in something like this…” Kris hummed from her back as he checked on the food also. Nana glared at him and just slapped his hand playfully, taking the pan to the dishwasher while cursed inside her head on why would she let that thing happened.

“Calm wifey, calm” he said, teasing her as he let a small laugh which in the end made Nana laughed along also.

That night, they ordered Chinese food.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“What time Alden should be drinking the fruit juice?”

“In the morning, it’s on eight and then the next time will be after his lunch around 1. He will be only drinking the milk on the evening before his sleeping time” Kris answered like an obedient student as Nana questioned him.

“How many cookies Cathy allowed to eat?”

“Only two for her evening snack along with a glass of milk. But if she doing well, can I add another piece of the cookies?”

Kris got a cold glare as a reply. “Ok, got it. Only two cookies for the princess”  

“And you, little boy” Nana said as made Alden looked at her while sitting on her lap, “Follow what Daddy say, ok? Be a good boy for Mommy, hmm?” she said, smiling to her little baby.

Alden nodded while playing with the miniature of an airplane. Nana placed a kiss on the top of his head as they drove to the airport. After a day of arguing and debating Kris, Nana finally agreed to go to the reunion. She thought of it as a holiday; off from her work in the company and also as a wife and mother. Plus she’ll be seeing her parents also, on which made her excited for the flight to Seoul before heading to Jeju Island. The last time she saw her parents was two months ago and now, she missed them more than anything in the world. She should credit Kris for being a very considerate husband. Nana glanced at Kris who’s still driving, softly touched and squeezed his hands on the as she smiled to him. He smiled back, giving her a reassuring feeling.

Once they arrived on the airport, Nana walked with Alden while Kris brought her luggage. Catherine needs to attend her class, so Nana already bid her farewell to the girl earlier in her school. Getting closer to her time to check in, Nana looked more anxious. Kris has to talk with her several times to make sure that everything will be fine. She kept asking him about all the details of their kids, reassured herself that Kris already remember on what things can or cannot be given to them.

“I covered it all, aren’t I? You’ve been asking me about those things since yesterday, Nana. Have I ever failed answering it?”

“No” she replied shortly. “I’m just afraid you forget the small things of it, Kris. Please call me if you think you’re not sure on what to do, ok?”

Kris threw his right arm to her shoulder, pulling her closer to his side. “Stop worrying, will you? I’ll try my best to take care of the kids. I won’t let them anything bad happened to them… Calm, ok?” he said as he kissed the side of her head, on which made Alden laughed to the both of them.

Kris smiled back to the baby and brought him to his arm. “We’ll be good, right Buddy?” he asked Alden.

Without hesitation, Alden nodded and said a loud “Yes!” to Kris and smiled cutely to his father. Kris laughed and made a hi-five over Alden’s small hand. He couldn’t wait to the day his boy grew up. He planned so many things with Alden later on when he’s big enough to join him doing sport. They will play basketball or soccer and then went to the game, to watch their favorite basketball players. Sometimes they will jog also or doing a round of cycling. And he’ll be the place where the boy started growing up and facing problems. Kris wanted to be the one consoling him, giving him advice, scolding him if he’s wrong and appraising him if he’s doing well. Yeah, he couldn’t wait for it.

The information center informed them that Nana should be doing the check in already so she started to gather her bags and for the last time, checking on Alden. She couldn’t be anxious for the whole time. She assured herself that their kids will be fine under Kris’ watch, so she let herself loose. After kissing Alden’s cheek once again, Nana went to say goodbye to her husband.

“Have fun, ok?” he said, before kissing her cheeks. Nana nodded and hugged him, placing a soft kiss on his neck.

“I’m gonna miss you all” she stated as she took a step back from Kris and Alden, waving at the two of them.

“Say bye to Mommy, Alden” Kris said as he took the baby’s hand and waved it to his wife. Alden excitedly waving to his mom, still not aware that he wouldn’t see the figure for the next three days.

“Bye Mommy!” the baby boy chirped happily. Nana waved and gave him a flying kiss.

They stayed there until Nana went inside and couldn’t be seen anymore. Walking together with the baby, Kris held his small hand before finally taking Alden to his arms.

“We’re going to have fun some fun, right Buddy?”

“Yes!!!!”

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After the three and half hour flight to Seoul, Nana finally back to her homeland. The first thing she did was of course taking the afternoon air of Seoul. She missed the scent of the city, the people speaking on her native language, she just missed everything. Nana pushed the luggage cart as she took the arrival gate, getting ready to take the taxi and heading home. But her steps stopped for a while when she heard a familiar sound calling her name, and instead of ‘Nana’, the person called her real name. Jinah.

Standing right before her, a guy around his 70 was smiling towards her and opened his arm widely as he noticed her looking at him. Nana left her cart and half surprised half excited, coming to the guy’s arms. Her father patted her back once she hugged him. She tightened her hug, out of her longing feeling over seeing her father. The guy let out a chuckle, looking at his daughter response over seeing him.

“Nice trip?” he asked once the broke the hug. Nana nodded as she kissed her father’s cheeks.

“I miss you” Nana said as she linked arms with her father, while dragging her luggage. Her father, as always, was being attentive by helping her all the way. No matter how old she was, her father still thinking of her as his little girl.

“Of course you have to miss me. When was the last time you seeing us, huh? Everything is going well, I guess?”

Nana smiled and nodded. “Yes… Thank God” she replied.

“How are my grandchildren? They’re good? I miss the little princess, she called me two days ago and she sounded really happy telling me her trip to Disneyland. And how’s the baby doing?”

“Both of them were fine… It’s me who’s not fine, Father” she said once they reached for the car.

“How is that so?”

“I left the kids with Kris”

“And?”

“I couldn’t stop worrying” she replied while fidgeting her fingers with her phone in between. She thought that she needs to make a phone call, informing her arrival in Seoul as well as asked him about their kids.

“So similar with your mother” her father commented as they seated already on the car, getting ready to go to their house. Her father told her that her mom already waiting at their home. “She never believed me whenever I took care of you. So you did it to my son in law, huh?”

“You did well as a father” she talked back to him. 

“And so does my son in law” his father concluded their conversation.

If there’s anything that made Nana jealous over Kris was how her father treasured him much. He always wanted a son; so when he met Kris the first time when he proposed her to her parents and started to know Kris more, her father couldn’t stop talking about his future son in law. She’s happy though, because Kris could fit well with her father. Both of them sometimes teamed up to put a prank on her, when she and Kris still living in Seoul. It’s a nice memory though.  

“You know what? Just leave him with the kids, let them have father-children time. You’re just away in such a short time and you’ll back for them again. Believe me, he’ll do well”

Nana smiled to her father. Of course, she’s believed in Kris also. After the long training she had from him regarding their kids, she’s sure he’d do well. So Nana put back her phone to her handbag, forgetting the idea to immediately call Kris and asked for their kids. Instead, she started to catch up with her father about his news. She believed in Kris.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Daddy, which one is better? The pink one or the purple one?” Catherine showed Kris two Princess-themed pencil case in front of him. They were at the hyper market to buy some groceries and needs once he picked Catherine from her school. The tall man looked at it and found no difference between those. Both are pencil case, right?

“Which one do you want?”

“I want the pink one” she stated.

“Ok, get the pink one then”

“But Lola likes purple”

“So?” Kris raised his eyebrows. Was there any possibility that his daughter didn’t know the difference between pink and purple?

“I want to have the same pencil case color with her, but I like the pink color” the little girl whined, looking confused with the two pencil cases.

“And why you have to get the color that Lola likes?”

“Because we’re friend like that” she simply answered.

“Listen, Cathy” Kris said as he squatted down, positioning himself around her eye level. “I know you’re a good friend to Lola, but I think she can always befriend you no matter what pencil case color you have. Got it?”

“Can I buy both then?”  

At a time like this, Kris wished Nana put some tips on taming their only daughter. Kris shook his head and threatened her that he definitely would tell Nana if she insisted to buy two same pencil cases in different colors. In the end, the girl followed his words and chose the pink one. Kris wondered why she hesitated to choose it almost for twenty minutes if in the end she just bought the first thing she saw earlier. But well, he’s been surrounded with women with that style: his mother, Victoria, his wife.

Holding hand with her father, Catherine continued to shop as she couldn’t stop appointing to the snacks stall. Kris already aware with it, Nana told him not to give her just snack as she already packed some of her favorites snack at the cabinet in the kitchen. So before the girl even think to buy the snack, they moved to the other side of the store. The shopping time ended just in time and they arrived back at the house. For the first time, Kris felt so tired to reach his home other than because of his work. Taking care the kids could really tiring and he realized now how hard it was for Nana to work while watching their kids. And she did it every single day.

He survived well the first night with the kids without Nana and even Miss Lo. The baby sitter turned out has some issued that she has to leave for Beijing, since her family lived there. Kris was worried though, because he’s afraid he might not handle the kids but so far he’s doing good. It’s a small thing though to make the baby and Catherine sleeping on time and he couldn’t wait to tell Nana his success story over it.

Things went well until Kris realized he has to go for a short meeting and there’s no way he would leave Alden all alone while her sister went for school. So he packed thing for the baby boy right away to the meeting place. Alan gave Kris a face when he saw the cute baby boy ran around his father in the Asian Restaurant.

“Long story. Don’t give me that face” Kris said as he opened his laptop while letting the toddler playing at the garden near their seat. Alan waved at Alden, getting a cute giggled as reply.  

“My first time seeing you with your boy during working time. Everything’s good?” he asked, as he sat himself across Kris.

“First day passed with nothing to worry though. I’m having a daddy-son time with Alden now” Kris replied, smiling as the restaurant staff played around with his baby. Being an affectionately cute baby boy, Alden most of the time caught people attention. He’s good also, not easily being scared with people and rarely crying.

“How’s Nana?”

Kris nodded when he took his phone out. “She’s enjoying her stay in Jeju. It’s just merely two days before she came back again and I don’t want to worry her with anything that happened to the kids, so I just said that everything’s fine”

“So, anything happened?”

“Well, no. It’s just small things like Catherine being whiny about her pink jeans jacket and Alden ate too much candies, he’s being a little hyperactive”

Alan let out a laugh, making Kris laughed along with him. Alden was kind of wild last night, he kept playing around and couldn’t stop but once he drank his milk, he felt asleep as quick as possible. And Catherine couldn't stop complaining about how different Kris way of making the ponytail compared to Nana's. When he thought about it again, he might not be the best father for both of his kids but he’s sure he knew them well. Everyday sending Catherine to her school, he engaged with her daily life whether it’s her close friends or the homework or the gym class that she dislikes, he knew it. Playing around with Alden when he has a free time made him happy even though sometimes when he came back home both of the kids already sleeping. He’s willing to do much for his precious treasures.

“Call me whenever you need assistant ok?” Alan informed him.

“Thanks” Kris nodded, smiling to his senior.

“Hey, Alden! Stay away from the fountain” Kris called the toddler once he spotted Alden looking at the fountain with excited eyes. The boy stopped his steps and turned around, playing with the butterfly in the garden again as soon as he heard his father's alarm.

Once he made sure that Alden was fine, they started the meeting. They discussed their upcoming project and closed it with some chatters regarding the stock market and the latest trend of property buying. Kris was about to look for Alden who seemed to be missing for a while since he didn’t hear his voice the past ten minutes, right when he heard a splash of water and a scream from the waitress. On the water fountain at the back of the restaurant, there Kris found Alden already drenched in water as he grinned to him while waving his car toy.

Kris shook his head while walking closer to fetch his son. The little boy just giggled while he’s being wet from head to toe.

“Ok, Boy. It’s time to go home…”

 

“Shoes?”

“Ready”

“Extra clothes to change after practice?”

“Done. I didn’t miss anything, Dad”

They’re standing in front of the ballet academy where Catherine joined. He’s dropping her as it’s her scheduled for practice. The upcoming recital came sooner, so she needs to practice more. Kris smiled upon seeing his daughter being a good kid with preparing her needs by herself. It’s been Nana who taught Catherine to be responsible to her own things. Even though it’s hard at first to discipline her, in the end the girl mastered it already.

“So see you after practice?” Kris said, bending on his knee and gave her his cheek, waiting for her kiss. But instead of a kiss, Kris got a confused look given by Catherine.

“What?” he asked the cute girl.

“Aren’t you going to see me practicing?” she asked, looking at her beloved dad.

Kris narrowed his eyes. He remembered Nana only said that Cathy will have extra practice time regarding the ballet recital that her class going to perform, but he didn’t know that he needs to wait for her, like waiting inside and watching her practicing.

“Isn’t mom usually only drop you?”

“Mom waited for me sometimes though” she replied.

“And today is another sometimes then. I’ll just pick you up again, ok?” Kris patted her head, but Catherine still pouting her lips. Kris sighed but the girl seemed to be determined to get him accompanying her. She grabbed the end of his polo shirt and didn’t intend to let it go.

Kris sighed, seemed like he should cancel his next appointment. His little princess was on the verge of crying when he kneeled and looked at her in the eyes.

“Do you really want me to accompany you?” he asked her, cupping her face with his large hand, slowly caressed it. Catherine nodded, still looking down.

Kris sighed. She resembled Nana a lot when she’s being moody like this, his precious little princess. Kris gave his hand to her. “Show me the way to the practice room then”

A big wide grin plastered at Catherine’s face and as she seemed to be cheerful, she quickly grabbed her father’s hand and brought him inside the practice room, half running with her long hair being blown by the wind, forgetting that she’s pouty and almost crying earlier. Kris chuckled as he just followed Catherine walked inside. And even though he had to sit in between the other parents (all of them were woman, he’s the only guy there) as he saw her practicing, he didn’t mind at all as he saw how hard Catherine practiced. The dance movement probably still simple and not that hard, but for her to concentrated and gave her best movement, he felt proud to see it.

He’s just realized this is the feeling; this is what people said about being a father. He was once feeling so happy and grateful when he met her the first time she born and he realized it’s not that easy to take care of children. He suffered a lot, spending nights with less sleep since the baby awakened every two hour during midnight while he felt bad for Nana who’s lacking of sleep also, so he stepped in and calmed the baby. And seeing her grew up now making him prouder to be her father.

The class was taking a short break, he watched her taking the towel and she wiped her sweat. He smiled to himself, she’s doing well. Catherine then looked at him and happily waving her hands to him once she spotted him still sitting there. He mouthed the word ‘fighting’ and she nodded to it, feeling happy more than ever. She came back to the middle of the class and started practicing again, bringing her tiny little steps to do the dance.

Kris really had no regret on canceling any appointment he has on his schedule.  

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The taxi stopped in front of the house that Nana had been missing for the past three days. While taking her luggage, she fished her house key and opened the door slowly. It’s almost midnight when she arrived through the two hours and forty minutes flight from Jeju to Hong Kong. Her flight was actually scheduled at the morning of the next day though, but since the flight was available, she didn’t want to waste a time being away from her family. She had a beautiful time with her parents as well with her friends from college; but it’s time to go back to her home.

The house was dark, only several dim lamps lightened the room. Slowly placed her luggage in the living room, Nana the light and found her house was kind of…messy. There were plates left unwashed and Alden’s clothes spotted. She wondered what happened until the clothes were sprawled on the floor, instead of being inside the dirty laundry bin that she prepared near the washing machine. Nana noticed also there’s Catherine’s science homework displayed on the table in the kitchen, maybe she just finished it and not yet cleaning things up. She definitely has to ask Kris what’s happened with their house.

Once she’s done checking the ground floor, Nana moved upstairs. Catherine and Alden were not staying on their room, so she bet they’re sleeping along with Kris. And since it’s midnight already, they must’ve been sleeping. Nana was worried that Kris might lock their bedroom, turned out he didn’t. She easily opened the door knob and the sight she saw made her smile to herself.

On their bedroom, Kris was asleep at the center of the bed with Alden on his chest with both of his hand around Kris’ neck while Kris’ right hand protectively lying around Alden’s back. Sleeping in his pajama, the baby boy looked comfortable as he breathe evenly. Catherine slept next to her father, hugging her Mickey Mouse doll. It was so cute to see the three of them sleeping like this. For once, Nana saw Kris sleeping like he’s dead tired. Not wanting to awaken them, Nana stepped softly to the bathroom and changed her clothes as well as washed her face.

Once she’s done changing, Nana checked on Catherine and helped her covered her body with the blanked, adjusted it. The girl mumbled random words when she’s tucked inside the cover. Nana turned to Kris’ side and slowly dipped herself on the bed. Still sitting next to Kris, Nana softly Alden’s back. She planned to move him next to Kris, but the baby already feeling comfortable in that position as he lying above his father’s chest.

Nana in the end took another pillow and lay next to Kris. The male felt a movement and slowly opened one of his eyes, checking on the surrounding. He opened his eyes bigger once he spotted his wife already sleeping next to him.

“Nana?” he called her with a hoarse voice. Nana looked up and met with Kris’ eyes.

“Hi” she replied, changed her position to sit again. Kris rubbed his eyes, carefully held on Alden.

“You’re back already? Isn’t your flight is tomorrow?” he asked her, suppressed his sleepy yawn. “Am I dreaming?” he started to talk to himself, making Nana giggled upon hearing her husband words.

“No, it’s not a dream. I’m here” she said, placing a kiss on his cheek.

“Hmm?” Kris was half awake and refused to disturb his sleeping time, Nana lay on her side with her head placed on his upper left arm.

“Let’s sleep” she said softly as Kris automatically wrapped her shoulder and moved her closer to him, closing his eyes again. She knew that he’s a heavy sleeper; it’s so hard to awaken Kris when he’s sleeping and years living with him, she knew it’d be better to left him sleeping rather than trying to wake him up.

“Hmm...” he mumbled and randomly placed a kiss at the top of her head, half hugging her.

As she closed her eyes and placed her right arm around his stomach, Nana sniffed his smell, her favorite smell mixed with the baby scent from Alden. And no matter how tired she’s, she felt so comfortable on her short and loose shirt as she lying on their bed surrounded with his warmth. Small smile displayed on her lips, softly she kissed his chest before she went to the dream land.

She knew she’s back home.                

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Chapter 7 is here!

Finally, after days just imagining it in my mind, I wrote it. I didn’t write it in a day though, it took me quite long to finish it because sometimes the mood change, so I totally couldn’t write a happy chapter when my mind went angst (lol).

Days off for Nana and a daddy time for Kris! What do you thought of this? I’m imagining Kris handle the kids well (as well as he took care of his alpaca) but of course, with the silliness of a father. You know, when we’re left with our father, things mostly felt more free right? And I bet Kris would do that to his kids.

And as we moved to this chapter, one more chapter left. I think for this time, the little story of Kris and Nana family would really stop here. I’m not sure when I will post the last chapter, but I hope it’d be as soon as possible.

Please kindly let me know what you have in mind about this chapter :)

And even though Come What May is about to end and although I still have so many pending stories, I just want you all to know that I’m in the middle of writing….another Kris and Nana story. Please wait for it :)

Ok, see you again soon, Guys!

xoxo,

yuriyaa