Minho

Literature For Dummies

SO ITS BEEN 4 YEARS HI. Idk why i'm even trying to finish this fic lmfao, does anyone still read my shinee fics??? 

 


 

 

Jinki didn’t know how he got here, sitting down on the floor of his school, Minho holding an icepack to Taemin’s face, cooing reassuring words into his ear. He was staring at the wall, knuckles red and throbbing, head spinning with everything that went on.

 

He was angry, probably the angriest he has ever been in his life. He couldn’t believe he would do this to Taemin, do this to him. They were supposed to be friends, they were supposed to help each other, laugh with each other, not do this.

 

“We can go to the principle, we have to tell someone,” Minho said soothingly to Taemin, rubbing his back as the other shook his head.

 

“No, no, I can’t!” He was trembling. “It’ll only get worse, it always gets worse, I can’t.”

 

“You can’t let them get away with this,” Minho kept saying, moving the ice pack to a different part of his face. “The nurse already know something is up, I’m not a good liar, how do you think I got this ice pack?”

 

“You can’t, you can’t.”

 

Minho bit his lip as Taemin began to babble on, eyes closed tightly. “Ok, ok, relax, I won’t tell anyone, I promise, ok? Just take deep breaths.” He was still rubbing circles on his back, trying to catch Jinki’s eyes, but the other boy couldn’t look at him.

 

“Jinki,” Minho whispered, big eyes pleading. “We have to take him home, clean him up a bit then take him home.”

 

“I--” he tried to say something, voice breaking. He was so angry he couldn’t speak, but it’s like he understood everything. He could see why Kibum liked him.

 

“C’mon, let us take you to the bathroom, Taemin. We’re gonna clean you up and then take you home, ok?”

 

Taemin was so pliant, shaking in Minho’s arms as they all walked to the nearest restroom, sitting Taemin down on one of the toilets as Minho wiped his face with a damp paper towel. He was soft with his hands, pushing Taemin’s hair back to wipe the sweat from his forehead, then the dried blood on his nose.

 

The taller boy, turned to look at him briefly and Jinki’s body sprung into action. Holding the damp tissue to Taemin’s nose as Minho went to get another one. It was fast and efficient, Taemin almost looking as good as new, except for his red eyes and a little swelling on his lips and nose.

 

They all walked together, Taemin in between the two older boys. Minho staying a little closer to him, running his fingers through his hair when Taemin’s head lowered too much.

It was urking Jinki. How could he have never seen Minho before? He was tall, athletic, handsome as and to top it all off he was a knight in shining armour. Too good to be true, Jinki wouldn’t believe it. Not only was he the picture of a perfect human, he was gay and maybe liked Kibum, if the kiss they shared was anything to go by.

 

Maybe life would have been a lot easier if Jinki liked Minho. Maybe if they never went to that little getty, Jinki wouldn’t have so many conflicting emotions. This .

 

“Hyung, where are you going?” Minho called out, Jinki turning his head to see the pair a few feet  behind him in front of Taemin’s apartment.

 

“Oh, uh,” He stuttered out, walking back towards them in a rush. Minho bit back a smile, eyes crinkling sweetly. Too good to be true.

 

He watched as Minho shifted his attention back to Taemin, leaning down to talk to him. “I can walk you to school if you want, I don’t live too far,” he offered, taking Taemin’s phone from his pocket as the younger boy watched him punch in his number. “I already told you my name, but just in case you forgot, it’s Minho. Text me whenever you want, I always have my phone on me.” he pulled his phone out and shaked it a little to show him.

 

“Ok,” Taemin whispered shyly.

 

“Cool, be safe going up.” Minho smiled again, Taemin bowing to him and to Jinki, pressing his phone close to his chest.

 

“He’s a cute kid,” Minho broke the silence as they watched Taemin bow again before closing the front door to his building.

 

Jinki nodded awkwardly, not really knowing what to say.

 

“Where do you live, I can walk you home too if you want.”

 

Jinki bristled a little bit. Too perfect, he has to stay away. “That….won’t be necessary.”

 

“Are you sure? I really don’t mind, I can--”

 

Jinki’s phone rang loudly, the boy patting around his pants to find it.

 

From: Taeminnie

 

Minho hyung is so cool…..


 

He snorted at that, Minho secretly reaching over to sneak a look.

 

“Cute,” he mumbled to himself, Jinki pocketing his phone without typing out a reply. He had to tell Kibum about everything that just happened. He wanted to ask Minho so many questions, but his tongue felt so dry.

 

So he settled with a bow and a polite smile, trying his best to excuse himself, but Minho was fast to catch on.

 

“I--before you go, I just want to say I’m sorry. Those guys-- they’re not really like that, sure, some are s, but I didn’t think they would do something like that. And I just want you to know that I would never hurt someone, even touch someone like that. I don’t want to be associated with them and I don’t want to give you the wrong impression.”

 

“You, don’t have to explain yourself to me.” Jinki finally breathed out, surprising himself with how strong he sounded.

 

“But I do, I’m still the new guy in school and… you’re friends with Kibum, so I don’t want any misunderstandings.”

 

He mentioned Kibum. The surprise must have shown on his face with the way Minho was eying him in sheepish amusement.

 

“He spoke about you when we met, he told me you were his best friend. I swear I didn’t ask around.” but with the way he was acting told a different story. “So...yeah, just wanted to clear the air.”

 

“I got it,” Jinki nodded, bowing again as he turned away to walk home.

 

“Wait!” Minho said before Jinki could take more than two steps. “Um, I was just wondering if I can sit with you at lunch, um, tomorrow, just to make sure Taemin is ok, and everything.”

 

“Taemin is usually in his english club during lunch,” Jinki eyed him suspiciously.

 

“Uh, right, I knew that. I’ll still stop by, just a for a bit, is that ok?”

 

“Yeah, sure.” Jinki nodded his head, Minho smiling in relief as he nodded back.

 

-------------------------

 

The first thing Jinki did when he got home was call Kibum, his friend screaming into the phone every few seconds.

 

“He said what?! He’s going to join us at lunch tomorrow? Holy , I have to do my hair, I have to look for clothes, I need to do my makeup! Why is he joining us, what did you do?!”

 

“It’s not, uh, what I did, but it’s a long story. One I want to forget about, honestly.”

 

Kibum suddenly went quiet. “What happened?”

 

“Just, ugh, I’m so pissed, I’ve never been so pissed before in my entire life, I just want to scream and cry and just hit someone until this all goes away.”

 

“Are you okay? You don’t sound like yourself, do you want to come over? Want me to come over?” He sounded serious, the happy mood dropping suddenly.”

 

“No, I just need to reevaluate a few things, a few people honestly.” He paused. “Minho, he’s a good guy, I’m happy you found him.”

 

“Okay, Jinki you’re scaring me, can you please tell me what happened.”

 

“I don’t,” He smashed his face into his pillow. “On second thought, come over, I don’t want to say it on the phone.”

 

“Roger that, I’ll be over in five.”

 

 




Don't kill me, I'm a good person I swear.
 

One of my new year resolutions is to finish all my incompleted fics and I will do it!!!!!! Mark my words!!!



Sorry everyone ;~;