Epilogue

Someone other than me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Many thanks for poster done by nikatsu at her shop.

EPILOGUE

Yoona stirred awake to the morning that touched the slits of her eyes. It was morning, finally; it was already halfway May. Her tummy turned, rolling to her side at once, stopping as another body hit her. She looked up as this person groaned and pushed her in annoyance back to her spot.

“Good morning, love,” she mumbled through closed eyes, her hands buried under her pillow.

Some more murmur, the man shifted around from here to there until he settled, groggily taking his glasses off the side of their bedside table.

“What time is it?”

“Did we sleep in or something,” Yoona continued asking him, so he sat up immediately, the princess doing the same thing. They stared at the wall opposite them, both seemingly tired from practicing last night the roles they need to do for this day. Krystal, that child, (Yoona always remembered Changmin calling his sister ‘child’ even when she wasn’t) was nowhere to be found though after the practice, even when she was the whole star.

“Ugh, today’s the day.”

Yoona’s eyes widened. “After four years, it’s finally here.”

He snickered, planting a kiss on her cheek. “Four years and you’re still the same old forbidden-loving princess.”

“Four years and you haven’t been better than a prick!” she snapped back, smiling. “I...still can’t believe it. Are you scared, Changmin?”

He scoffed, pushing the covers away and reaching for his slippers. “After living with you, there isn’t anything else to be afraid of.”

“Yah! What are you implying?” she shrieked, following him in her nightgown as they got out into the hallway, both quite in the mood of exchanging thoughts over breakfast. Yoona continued complaining, until met up by her Yuri-unnie, who had convinced herself to work for the Sangdokchi (ex-Byungmi) princess.

“Oi, Yoona! You should go change into your pretty clothes! Guests are coming!” she reprimanded.

Changmin grinned at his wife. “You heard her. Go change while I have breakfast.”

“Why do you always tease me of eating alone? Really, you!” She said, crossing her arms. She turned to Yuri now, holding out the woman’s hands. “I wonder what will happen today. I can’t wait. I swear, I just can’t.”

She jumped in excitement, childishly as though she wasn’t turning twenty-four in a few days. “Eh, easy. This isn’t about you anymore. You had yours four years ago!” Changmin stated.

“There was no engagment party,” Yuri said before leaving them.

“Where in devil’s beard is Minwoo?” Yoona said, scartching her head as they pass by the dining area, with his parents already settled and having a great meal.

Changmin, also going concerned, shrugged and took her hand with him, kissing it lightly and dragging her now to the table. They greeted his highness and her majesty a wonderful morning.

“You two seem to be... happy,” observed the queen, eyeing Changmin then to his father, an exact replica she noticed. Yoona sat beside her, Changmin taking the seat across her.

“Have you seen Minwoo?” the princess couldn’t be anymore worried, turning her head from the other end of the room to another. Her mother-in-law, putting a hand over her shoulder, gave Yoona a reassured look, her stormy inside calming down.

“Isn’t he with his Aunt Seohyun?” she asked, and Yoona nodded, remembering her sister coming over last night for the last minute visit and dress rehersals for Krystal’s event. Victoria’s mother and Seohyun designed her gown themselves. Kyuhyun also came, and Minwoo just loved his unc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter