Chapter 2

She is a Vampire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once we entered their campus, uh-huh .. Could they just stop theirselves from looking at us? They started to make me sooooo uncomfortable with those pair of squinty eyes extremely or let's just say examining the three of us. Some are whispering or even squealing in I-don't-know-what-reason with their companions. I know, I know, I have an angelic and handsome brother 'which he himself declared that he is.' and y, stunning and beautiful sister walking with me.

 

I swear to God, if they'll not stop looking at us in that kind of way, I might end up covering my entire body wearing this short brown-silked skirt and tucked in short-sleeved polo with bow tie the entire year. We started to walk at their hallway when dad entered his office a few doors away from the main door of the campus.

 

"So, we'll meet each other here at exactly 11:45. Okay?" looking upwards to look for her room, Soon Kyu unnie started to familiarize the spot.

 

"Noona, I might hang out with my new friends after the morning class, you know, spend time with them." both us looked at him with suspicious stare.

 

"Be sure you'll just hang out with them, Lee Taemin." said unnie, well, I couldn't blame her doing this after what he did when we we're still in France.

 

"Of course noonas. You know I'd stopped doing those frantic doings back then. Oh .. They're here." Taemin said and waves his hand aiming at our back.

 

"Oh, they're all .. handsome." okay, another playful sibling here. "Unnie .."

 

She smiled. "Just joking."

 

"Mind if you introduce your new peers here?" unnie said when those 4 boys stop in front of us.

 

"Oh .." Taemin said and walk passed us, clinging his arm to the nearest guy. He had a such an attractive smile despite those bags under his eyes. What is he doing anyway to have those bags?

 

 

 

"Noona, this is Choi Minho .. Kim Jonghyun .. Lee Jin-Ki, yeah .. I met another Lee here but I don't know if we're related to him .. and Kim Ki-bum."

 

"Good Morning noonas. It's good to finally see Taemin's adorable and stunning sisters." if I'm not mistaken, it's Kim Jonghyun.

 

"Oh, how?"

 

"We accidentally or let's just say, he purposely track someone here in Seoul using Line, I tried to answered back to have some try and that's how we 5 became friends." said this Minho guy.

 

"You mean, the 4 of you met also in Line."

 

Another squinty eyes owner shakes his head, he's Lee Jun-Ki if I'm not mistaken. "The 4 of us are already best friends since elementary."

 

"Oh. Okay, as much as I wanted to chat with the 4 of you, I'm getting late for class. So, I'll go ahead. Chaerin, school's canteen by 11:45." unnie said and kisses my cheek, the normal way of greeting and leaving a person in France.

 

"Bye." the 6 of us chanted after she went to kiss our little brother and disappears into the hallway's curb.

 

"Noona, you want us to drop you to your classroom?"

 

As much as I wanted to, but naaah. Next time. "No. It's okay. You 5 go ahead, okay? You might get late. See you around. Nice meeting you." I said and waved my hand to them as they smiled towards me. Cute eye smiles.

 

"Oh .." I remembered something. "Taeminnie .." and looked back towards them. "Don pas être si perturbateur." I said and smiled at him. You shouldn't.

 

He narrowed his eyes to me and smirked. I know what's the meaning that one. "Bien, j'irai faire." I raised my brow that made him raised his hand in a promisory position. "I promise." he added.

 

I turned around and smied. "Soyez juste sûrs. Take Care. See you in the house." and heard him screaming okay as his new peers are asking him the meaning of our conversation. Sometimes, it's really fun to know a lot of languages but sometimes, it could actually feel unstable.

 

 

Today is my first day BASH. It feels weird, but I am going to work through this and get by. The main reason why it feels weird is because the faces in the crowd that used to stand out are now gone. No more  questions from my geek buddy —Brandon. No more annoying story telling by Brenda about her experience last night. No more erted words from Isaac. No more sweet morning cookies from Emily. And Tristan's escourting actions from the time I entered the campus up until I stepped it outside. I miss them. And it's not the same anymore. Well I must say I like the way things are running even though we are now students in our new school, from those stares we experienced a while ago, it's warm welcome, actually. But I know, this new system would help me keep my concentration on my work.

 

 

"Ms. Lee?" I stopped when someone called me. I looked around and saw an eye-catcher man wearing a school teacher's attire with those free fall hair that adds up to his charisma. I looked around and points myself with a questioning face towards him. He chuckles, hmmmm .. Husky.

 

"You're so cute. Come inside." and steps aside to give me enough access to enter the room. Once he closed the door, he leads me towards the chair across, his.

 

"Good Morning, Mr .."

 

He smiles. "Mr. Jang Dong-gun. Ms. Lee Chaerin, right?" he answered me in a fluent english accent as I talked to him in english. Among the three of us or any member of the family, I am the one who's still uncomfortable in speaking Korean despite that we are born, raised and tought by our parents in Korean way.

 

I smiled. "Good Morning, Mr. Jang. May I know what's your position in this school? Just to familiarize everything."

 

He smiles. I admit, he had this charismatic and incredible smile. I bet he's one of the teachers here or, my adviser? "I'm the principal here."

 

"What?! You're the principal?" I jerked from my sit and looked at him. Principal? In that age? He's already a principal?

 

He chuckles. "Sit down first, Ms. Lee." he answered in another incredible english accent.

 

"Yes, I'm the school's principal. I am 41 years old if in case you wanted to know it. I've been the school's principal for 3 years now. I got used to those reactions from those transferred student here, just like you." he smiles.

 

"Wow. I just can't believe it. I'm sorry, Sir for acting the way I acted just a while ago."

 

"You know what Ms. Lee? All the three of you are speaking in such a well-mannered way for a transferred students from overseas. Professor Lee really did a great Job in raising the three of you." he said while rolling the body of a ballpen he plays with.

 

I smiled and head bows. "Thank you, Mr. Jang. Professor Lee's a strict father so maybe that's the reason we're being this. Liberated people are staying in France and dad's aware of it. He doesn't want us to adapt those kind of attitude, he raised us the way Koreans raised their kids."

 

"Oh .. So, you know how to speak Korean?"

 

I smiled. "Yes, apparently."

 

"Good. It will not be hard for you to adapt the place. I thought you don't understand since your first approach is in English and oh .. you really had a great accent."

 

"Thank you. I'm just not comfortable so .." I shrugged and smiles.

 

"I understand, so .. I think it's the right time for you to introduce yourself to your classmates. I'll lead you to your classroom." he stood up and walked towards the door. This is it.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter