Chapter 6

She is a Vampire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dadump.. Dadump.. Dadump.. The only sound she could hear for quite a long time since she started opening her eyes.

It’s blurry and uncanny, she couldn’t properly vision out anything. Her vision has been like this for she doesn’t know how many seconds or even minutes nor hours. Lifting her head and goes left and right, sniffing the air and trying to figure out where she is, but she could only smell an aromatic and unfamiliar scent. Inhaling and exhaling the same scent that made her almost lost her sanity.

Too sweet that she could only visualize her favourite pudding. Too scented but gentle to her nostrils, it’s like mixtures of her favourite mild perfumes – it’s a weird scent but addictive.

 

Sooner, after several blinks, classy black and grey marble with an antique yet attractive yellowish light gold chandelier finally appeared in her vision. Squinting her almond eyes when something caught her attention; she then found a tiny money spider that’s currently building its comfort zone – web. Shoving away the curiosity why she could see such creature as she zoom her vision out. Another thing she wondered why she could eventually do it.

 

The scent.. again. She thought, without moving her head as she’s slowly closing her eyes – repeatedly smelling the scent.

 

“Do you think we did the right thing, Father?”

“We did – aren’t you happy about it?”

“Of course I am, it was my decision after all ..”

 

She starts frowning when she heard a male and female voices followed by a long creak sound. THE SCENT! She screamed inside her head, at least, that was she thought she did, as the aromatic scent that she’d been smelling earlier entered the place where she’s currently lying down, it’s making her delirious.

 

She wants to smell it closely, she want it so bad. She wants to taste it, to sip it all out. She’s about to launch herself towards where the scent is but her body immediately jerked by the sudden interruption of her movement. Curious of everything, her eyes shut widely open and finds the same facial features she saw before she passed out.

“You’re craving for it, aren’t you Chaerin?” The voice that soothes her raging craves. Her nerves calm down for a few seconds before she hissed loudly – filling the entire room by the sound. The scent occupied her entire being – from her nose down to her toes, it’s getting stronger than earlier, eyes eventually darted towards the scent’s direction and saw it dripping down.

 

On the other hand, she saw her dark cornea diminishing until it vanishes with exchange to the colour that her eyes are right now – red. She’s invaded. She thought while watching the girl that has been shaking due to her action’s stoppage, hissing; obviously wanting the liquid that’s been dripping out from her neck. Slicing her left side’s soft membrane with her left forefinger’s nail, deeply and slowly, letting the latter smell it furthermore.

 

Swiping her left ring finger’s tip to her cut, filling it with her blood and slowly hovers it in front of the latter’s opening mouth. Watching the blood slowly forming together before it dropped down towards the younger one’s hungry mouth.

 

The most scrumptious blood Chaerin had ever tasted since she was young. Its taste is barely unexplainable, it’s sweet, she could compare it with lemon’s flavour, far different from ironic taste of her own, the cold feeling and the taste it brings to throat down to her stomach made her crave it for more.

 

Meanwhile, the young priestess’ witnessing her transformation. From her brownish skin colour, Chaerin turned into almost pure white, she’s glimmering as the light touches her skin one more time, tiny crystals are slowly getting visible in her body due to the chandelier’s light that made her shine amazingly beautiful.

 

I think it’s time.

 

Leaning her body down and slowly moving her sliced neck to the latter’s reach, she caressed Chaerin’s shoulder gently and smiled. “All yours, I know you need it so much.”

 

By these words and the aromatic scent brought by the liquid to her nostrils, Chaerin’s eagerness to have it boosts up while muffling all her obvious loud hisses.

 

Dara gasped a long one then soon followed by a soft moan when Chaerin’s sharp fangs touched and wounded her neck in not even a split second. Closed her eyes and gripped on the latter shoulders as the sensation started building up inside her.

After all the years, she had never been bitten by any vampire nor fledgling. She’s out of anybody’s reach since she’s proclaimed as the priestess; the highly powerful young one.

She’d never thought it could be this painful yet pleasurable. The more Chaerin sips her fluid out into , the more she’s released uncontrollable moans which made the latter craved for more. She’s feeling something she had never yet experienced since she’s young, uncertain feeling she’s experiencing deep inside her. Something’s clenching, boiling; it’s weirder than any feeling she’d ever experienced.

 

More ual sounds are escaping from when she felt Chaerin’s hands started roaming behind her back; of course she still has dress on. “Ah.” She shivered by how cold Chaerin’s palms are but at the same time, it’s hot once it touched her skin.

 

Without her realizing, Chaerin’s now on top of her, she doesn’t even why and how, all she wanted is to feel the latter even more. Both hands clamped on Chaerin’s jaw, arching her body as her moans became obvious, so obvious that it filled the entire room.

 

It’s starting, the between a feeding fledgling and a grown up vampire is slowly building up between the two of them. The hormones of a fledgling or a vampire are much higher than normal during the feeding. In their case, they’re imprinting which made it more sensual than normal feeding.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter