Chapter 3

She is a Vampire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The moon hung high in the sky, a perfect silver disk, bleaching the land into a ghost-like replica of daytime. Watching the vampires feasting over their preys for the night, to satisfy their blood lusts. Letting out soft growls and hisses during the feed. Samael's coven were feasting over a poultry, leaving  a pouch of diamonds over the fence after the feed for its owner. It's been their way to thank and apologize to the owner for those pigs they slayed for the night.

 

They're heading back home when another coven stop them. Samael along the other elders stop in front of the pack when they noticed them. "A pleasant night, Western Coven." Samael politely greeted them.

 

"It's my pleasure to meet you, Samael .. Sire of the Southern Coven." said the Sire of the West Coven, Gossamer. Dara hissed behind her dad. Sandara, my daughter, relax. Samael calmly telegraphs to his daughter who's obviously annoyed seeing the other coven.

 

"Oh .. is that, Sandara?"

 

Dara bit her lower lip to calm herself, for the elements not to slip out of her control. "Yes, it's my daughter .. Mr. Jaejoong." answers Samael.

 

Jaejoong steps out from the pack and approaches Dara. "Hi, Sandara .. My future mate." he then leans closer to Dara and answered by a strong whip of the wind that made him flew away and slamps his back over a tree.

 

"I'm not your mate!" Dara retorted after sending off the wind from her arm. The both Coven's Sires and elders are just watching over the two young vampires, waiting for anyone to in and might cause a feud over the two allied covens.

 

Jaejoong stood up, obviously hurt after the strong wind that slaps his whole body over the trunk. "That hurts, you know?" groaning as he keeps his balance on the ground.

 

The other party's controlling her patience and temper towards the what she so called bastard vampire she had ever met in her over a hundred years of existence as a vampire. She had never been this aggressive and full of hatred over a vampire not before everything happens.

 

 

"No matter how you try to avoid it, you and me are destined for each other."

 

Dara clutched her hand as her brows met and left her speechless. "You and I are stated in the prophecy, Sandara. You and me are meant to be together. You and me are the crown and glory of our clan."

 

"That's stupid. You're not the only Dhampir in our community."

 

He smirked. "Yes, I would agree to that but all of the characteristics that were stated in the prophecy are obviously pertaining to me."

 

"No!" she roared and let out an intensive ball of fire that made Jaejoong's eyes widen in shock. In his speed, Samael punched the ball of fire upward that causes an obvious flickers of the flame. "Get her to the mansion!" Samael stated when he saw another ball of fire formed in her arms.

 

 

Sang Hyun nodded as he immediately uses his affinity to stop his sister's flaming arm — his affinity over the water. "Water, I need you. Stop your sister element over my sister's arm." he commanded and gestured his arm towards Dara's arm. In a matter of second, they all could smell a refreshing scent of an ocean as a blue aura strikes Dara's arm and soon turns into a water.

 

Satisfied, Sang Hyun thanked the water and then carried Dara away from the coordinate before she could do any horrible acts due to her anger over Jaejoong who's still nervous about the ball of flame that he saw a while ago and if Samael didn't punched it, he might turn into ashes.

 

 

"I apologize for my daughter, Sandara, the Young Priestess' acts over the chosen Dhampir, Gossamer." Samael said and bows and immediately followed by the other member of the Southern Coven.

 

Gossamer raised his hand to let them stood up properly. "It's okay, Samael. I am also apologizing over my son's attitude over the Young Priestess. It's been our pleasure to meet the chosen coven of the Scriptures and we also didn't saw this confrontation of the Priestess and the chosen Dhampir." snaking his arm over Jaejoong's shoulder.

 

Samael smirks. "It's okay.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter