Four

How Come?

I snuck up behind him and tackle-hugged him. He lurched forward, but caught his balance, I let him go and he turned around, with me in his arms. He looked down at me, his eyes filled with love and smiled warmly. 

Flashback~

I sat there staring sadly at my phone, waiting for a call, a text, anything from him.

I waited and waited.

Nothing.

I curled up with my pillow and sighed. Tears formed in my eyes. 

*How could you forget?...*

I slowly shut my eyes and unknowningly fell into a deep sleep.

~~~~<

I was woken up by the sound of my doorbell ringing constantly, I sat up groggily and rubbed my eyes, *I wonder who that could be...is that who I think it is?!* I swiftly hopped outta bed and ran to the door.

I opened the door and found....

No-one....

My face fell,*I don't know what I expected.....really* I sighed an was about to shut the door, until I noticed a neatly wrapped present  on the floor in front of my flat. My face contorted in confusion as I bent down to pick it up, *I wonder who it's from...oh, it has a tag* I tried to be positive as I flipped over the tag and read it, it said:

• I love you but I do not dare to say. I tried to hide it, but now it's your birthday, I hope you accept my heart as a gift.                                              Happy Birthday Sukai~ Your admirer

*Omo, a confession?!* I smiled a little bit, but sighed sadly, knowing this wasn't from L.Joe, *L.Joe doesn't write things like these nor does he love me.....clearly.... But who else could this be from?*

I closed the door and went to my room. I put the present on my desk, sat down on my chair and stared at it. 

*I don't know anyone, so how can I have any admirers?....oh Chunji, he's the only one that speaks to me. I guess it could be from him....but Chunji doesn't love me.....does he?* 

I smiled at the ridiculous thought as I pulled the ribbon, I lifted up the lid and peered inside. 

I gasped when I picked up the beautiful heart shaped necklace inside, it was gold and had a small red ruby in the shape of a heart incrusted in the center of it.

*Nanite koto! This is so beautiful! This looks expensive, I wonder how much it cost, it all seems real...*

I stared in awe at the beautiful sight in front of me, I smiled widely as tears of joy slid down my face. I was happy, happier than I've been in a long while. 

*I have an admirer!...But I still don't know who-wait.. Chunji has been with me a lot lately and has been really sweet to me. He listens and treats me like a girlfriend.....*

It seemed that Chunji was my admirer, and I didn't mind at all.

End of flashback~

He picked me up and spun me around, I giggled and slapped his arm and he put me down. As soon as my feet hit the ground, he gently grabbed my chin and kisses me passionately, sparked flew as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

----------------------------

Sorty for the late update, but here it is, hope you like it.

Comments and Subscribers are welcome!

Much love <3