Two

How Come?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C9haTFoGcvk

*Flashback*

I stood there, cold and numb, rain pouring down on me. *Ah he forgot...again..* Wet clothes clinging to my body, I trudged in the direction on home. *You promised me this time... Aish, why do you keep making promises you can't keep?* I sighed as I passed by a café, I glanced inside and spotted L.Joe....with his 'friends' laughing and joking like everything's fine. "Tch, figures. I bet he doesn't know that these 'friends' talk about him behind his back, mocking him and calling him soft." I mumble to myself as I kicked a rock.

I turned around and bumped into someone, I looked up and saw Chunji. I noticed that the rain had stopped, because he was holding an umbrella over me, smiling warmly. I couldn't help but smile back, even though he's part of the group that bullies me, he's never actually done anything to me. He's the one who's the kindest, he has a kind face if that's possible, he doesn't have a mean aura. He seems to genuinely be nice, no other motive.

"What are you doing out in the rain? Where's your umbrella?" Chunji asked, worry creased his brow, I frowned and pointed towards the café.

He looked at where where I was pointing and nodded in understanding, *I don't understand... How can L.Joe stand up a beautiful girl like this? Has he lost his mind? Well, if he doesn't want her, I do*  "Well I was supposed to meet them there, but how 'bout I take you home? We can get some hot chocolate on the way." He smiled as he said it, *Ah, he's trying to cheer me up... Well, never say no to free hot chocolate*

--------------

I had to update now, I'm sorry. Is it just me or is the end of the chapter fluffy? 

Its fluffy init?