One

How Come?

As soon as we hit another year, everything changed. You started to get distant. Every time we made plans to go out, you cancelled last minute. It turned out that you had new friends, and those 'friends' didn't  approve of me.

Is it because I'm different?

You started to hang out with me less and less, you didn't even talk to me in school anymore. You completely cut off all communication with me. You left me feeling alone. So alone. 

You knew I had no-one left and you left me anyway, even though you promised that you wouldn't.

You lied to me.

After my parents and siblings died, you were all I had, and you left me. Now I have nobody.

At school your new 'friends' pushed me to the ground right in front of you, and you stood there and did nothing. You didn't even spare me a second glance.

Why did you change? Did I not provide you with enough of a reason to stay with me?

But you know what? I've come to terms with that fact that it's not my fault.

It's yours. 

You broke our friendship and left me alone to fend for myself.

You are dead to me. 

Sukai~

I stuffed the letter into L.Joe's locker and walked down the hall to the music room, I opened the door and spotted my violin. I picked it up and started playing, letting the melody take over.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QuNhTLVgV2Y

*Flashback*

I fell down hard on my back and was immediately  kicked in my stomach, I rolled over onto my side in pain and held my stomach.

"Oh, I didn't see you there, foreigner." Neil snickered, they all laughed and Chunji glanced at me sympathetically. I glared at them and CAP said, "Awww, I think we made it angry." 

My chest hurt, not because CAP called me an 'it', but because L.Joe stood there and did nothing. Tears brimmed in my eyes as they walked away, then a hand appeared infront of my face. I looked up hopefully and saw....

Chunji...

*End Flashback*

I played the last note on the violin and put it down. I looked over at the piano and walked over to it.

-------------

Not exactly the best thing I've written but meh. 

Hoped you enjoyed this chapter! 

I'll update when I can!