Three

How Come?

I pressed the last key and stood up, *I think that's enough music for today* I looked at my watch and my eyes widened in surprise,"Omo! I'm late!" I quickly grabbed my bag and sprinted out of school. 

Flashback

I let the tears fall from my eyes as I hugged my knees, *Baka L.Joe...* I sniffled and wiped my nose, *Why didn't you stand up for me? You let them humiliate me in front of everyone. L.Joe you ..*

"Sukai-ah....." A soft voice called out to me, I hesitantly looked up and found Chunji staring at me with gentle eyes, he wiped the tears from my eyes and spoke," A pretty girl like you shouldn't be crying," I gave him a small, sad smile,

"Right..."

Chunji knocked my head with is fist softly,"Pabo-yah, I'm serious. Now then, wae are you crying?" He asked, concerned, "Um, no reason..."

Chunji raised his eyebrow,"So you're crying for no reason? You know that sounds silly right?" I looked down as he picked a piece of jelly out of my hair.

"It was Teen Top, wasn't it?" Chunji questioned, a hint of anger laced his voice, *Yep* I thought but said nothing, just nodded my head faintly. 

He let out a frustrated sigh and ruffled my hair, "Lets get you cleaned up and when you're ready to talk I'll be there to listen," he smiled and stood up, extending his hand out to me.

End of flashback

I smiled at the memory as I slowed down my sprint to a walk. I entered the park and spotted who I was meeting.

I grinned and ran over.