The day we laughed together.

Teach Me What True Love Feels Like

It was nice not working.

 
Most weekends I would be bored with not working, or going out with my friends to do one of the same things we would do every weekend. 
 
This weekend I stayed home.
I feigned the possibility of getting sick, just so I could stay home and listen to the sweet sound of classical music floating through the walls from apartment 213. 
 
I sat there, on my small couch with my cups of tea and a book as the day turned to night. 
 
Just as the last tinges of light disappeared from the sky, a familiar song started to play.
 
I chuckled to myself, giggled really.
Michael Bublé’s Feeling Good played from Byun Baekhyun’s home sound system. 
 
I heard his balcony door swing open with a bang.
He seemed to open it with such enthusiasm every time that it flung back and hit the wall.
Although I feared the glass would shatter every time I heard that bang, he didn’t seemed phased by it. 
 
I carefully opened my own door and stood out in to the chilly air. 
 
There he stood in nothing but a pair of jeans and a thin white shirt. 
 
I didn’t even wonder why he wasn’t cold. 
Baekhyun didn’t seem like the kind of person who would get cold easily.
 
Maybe it was his warmth that kept him from shivering in the night air. 
 
As for myself, I had several layers on.
Winter was coming to an end but it was still enough to put a bite in my cheeks. 
 
“How are you feeling Tae?” Baekhyun asked with a wide smile.
 
I didn’t know how to respond to that so I minced my words a little before quietly saying “Alright.”
 
Baekhyun laughed and shook his head. 
 
“You’re supposed to say You’re Feeeeeling gooooood” and danced along to the music. 
 
and this time I laughed along. 
 
“Alright. I’m feeeeeeeling good” I mimicked. 
 
He smiled even wider, eyes almost disappearing. 
“That’s the spirit!” 
 
His laugh rang out in to the night, and mine followed, albeit softer and a little empty.