Chapter 6

Our CAT-DOG Relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR's POV 

Seungri was thinking of getting married soon, it's like when he entered the boutique he could feel that he should get married soon, but to Chae Rin, he likes chae rin but he doesn't love her, maybe sooner or later he will realize that he really loves her. We will not have the real score wedding, just a simple one that's why were here to just try on the suites for the wedding. I saw Chae Rin went out of the dressing room, she looks fabulous, even without make-up she's glowing...

"So?" Seungri didn't said a word "Ya! Seungri-sshi! So?" she snapped the hell out of seungri.. "What?"

"How do I look?" suddenly a question went out of seungri's mouth...

"Are you sure you're going to marry me? leaving Chae Rin with a blank face. Did she like what Seungri asked a while ago? or was she hurt?"

"What? You're asking me that? Last night you told me that there's nothing we could do about this and now you're asking me if I am sure if I'm going to marry you?" Chae Rin threw the veil and went back inside the dressing room, she cried inside  without a word seungri followed. I don't know but the lady was not doing anything, she just let them talk. A knock on the door made Chae Rin wipe her face with tears, she doesn't know why did she cried like that but it was like an insult, it's like it was her who forced seungri to marry her...

"Chae! Can I come in?" no answer came from Chae Rin. Seungri took the courage to enter the room.

"Hey you okay?" Chae Rin turned around facing the mirror. "I'm sorry about a while ago, I was thinking of something."

"What were you thinking? who? Hyomin? Look I am not jealous or anything, but just tell me if you really don't want to get married so that we wouldn't waste time preparing things! This will no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter