Chapter 3

Our CAT-DOG Relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They arrived school together, she coould still feel seungri is a bit different than before, she just let it go. Inside the classroom, seungri is spacing out, the teacher keeps talking to him but he can't hear a thing. Chae Rin sighed, she threw a crumpled piece of paper to seungri, finally! he woke up from day dreaming.

"Thank you for that Ms. Chae Rin, Lee Seung Hyun?"

"Yes ma'am?"

"Are you day dreaming during my class?"

"Sorry ma'am."

"Now listen, if I didn't know what happened, you'll be in detention"

"Eh?

'Now, listen again!" Seungri looked at Chae Rin, glaring. He seems really different than before, he's so weak.

"Eh, looks like you miss the seungri teasing you" Dara sat beside me, she was late again.

"Unni, you're late again..."

"Don't change the topic"

"Ah whatever..."

"As usual, I'm late" She smiled at me

"Where's jiyong oppa?"

"Work... Shhhh" We listened to the teacher again, Seungri threw a piece of crumpled paper to me asking if I said something to my teacher. My classmates were just looking at me, how come seungri and I are talking to each other by the piece of this paper.

I didn't said anything, what's with you!?!?

She threw the paper back to seungri. So what or why is it that she knew what happened? You're th eonly one who knows it!?

He threw it back. Seungri seats near the window same as Chae Rin, same columns but different rows, Chae Rin seats  at the last column on his line.

I don't know, maybe someone told her, will please listen!? I can't concentrate, let's talk about this later.

Fine, let's TALK LATER! KEPP THE PAPER! Chae Rin sighed and kept it.

"Oooh, you two, when did the both of you became this close?" Dara asked

"No, he was asking something..." Dara unni shouldn't know that I actually live at Seungri's house now. LUNCH TIME!!!

"See you later Chae!" Dara unni left. Seungri looked at me, he grabbed my hand and went outside the schol field.

"Now tell me, how did that stupid teacher knew about it?" Our classmates were looking at us from the window of the cafeteria.

"I don't hella know, stop asking me as if I spreaded that hyo... that girl broke up with you..."

"Shut up Chae!" he scowled

"You asked me, I'll just answeer. Now if you don't have anyhting to ask me or to tell me, then I must take my leave."

"Stop right there!" I just kept walking. He again, grabbed my hand and went to the big tree.

"What are you doing?" He was silent

"Ya! Seunghyun!? Just discuss this with your friends, stop accusing me as---" He hugged me, so tight!

"Seung-ri---I ---can't---breathe..." He didn't let go... A few seconds after, he sudden;y fell on his kneews.

"Ya! What is wrong with you? Get up" I tried to pull him up...

"Hey, you're burning" I called the driver to fetch us at school, it arrived so soon. "Take him home, he needs to rest, he's burning."

"But his mother left to have a vacation, no one's there who's going to take care of him"

"Aish! Fine... Help me carry our things" The bodyguard followed me to the classroom to get my things and seungri's

"Chae, where are you going?" Dara questioned

"I'll call you later unni. I really have to go" I shrudded back to the car and left

"Why is she with seungri's bodyguards?" That question was left unanswered. We arrived back home, the guards carried him to his bed, lay him down. I asked the maids to give me some warm water to clean him up, cold water would freeze him to death. Oh gosh! I don't want to take off your clothes seungri, but I need to! His body was burning like hell! He's so pale, his lips were cracking. I kept on placing a wet towel on his forehead until his fever colls off a bit.

-----

I woke up, seeing Chae rin sleeping on the couch... I stood up and covered her with a blanket, I went to the bathroom and washed my face, as I went out...

"Young master, here's some porridge, please eat this and get well soon..."

"You don't need to cook that much for me"

"Ani. It was Ms. Chae Rin who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter