Tomorrow~

Our CAT-DOG Relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAE RIN's POV

 

I woke up feeling safe and I felt two arms wrapped around me, I tilt my head to the side to see Seungri sleeping peacefully. I chuckled and got his arms off around me, I need to pee, but then...

 

"Where are you going?" he grabbed my wrist, eyes still closed,  poke his nose "I have to pee"

 

"No, stay here" he said as he pulled me back to the bed again, I just smiled at his sillines...

 

"Lee Seunghyun, let me go, I really need to pee... We still have to go, now wake up" I piched his cheeks earning a cute smile from him, Aigoooo~

 

"Now now... Get up" I pulled him to stand and he did and he wrapped his arms around me again...

 

"I love you" I blushed at what he said to me, he kissed me on my cheek as we walked towards the bahroom, OMO!

 

"Seungri?"

 

"Mmmm?"

 

"You can let go now..." he smiled "Right...." I closed the bathroom door and cluthced my chest, Oh My Gosh! Please, just stay still okay???

 

 

-----------

 

 

"Oh, seungri, where's Chae Rin?" Seungri's mom and dad were having breakfast with Chae Rin's dad, he just smiled at them and sat down.

 

"She's still upstairs" he said as he got one pancake and placed it on Chae Rin's plate, secretly his mom and dad were smiling, same goes to CL's father.

 

"Sorry, I just need to use the bathroom, good morning!" Chae Rin went down and greeted the elders and sat beside Seungri, who's now slicing her pancakes.

 

"What are you doing?" Seungri smiled at her, "Slicing them...There....Now, eat" He commanded, Chae Rin just shook her head and took a bite.

 

"So, tomorrow, are you two ready?" Mrs. Lee asked and both nodded, "More than ready" Seungri announced making CL gasp and jump a bit, she slapped Seungri's arm and they all laughed.

 

"Alright, time to fit up, let's go" Mr. Lee, Seungri's dad said... Chae Rin and Seungrii took a quick shower and changed their clothes. Seungri's dad drove the car on their way to the couture to fit their suit and gowns for tomorrow. 

 

They arrived

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter