TELL-ALL.

TILL HIS HEART BEATS AGAIN
Please log in to read the full chapter

Her unique name perfectly suits her unique personality. The rhythm and melody of her life is “badass” as she defines it and nobody can stop her from being heard.

Lyric Hill, a woman and a perfect definition of beauty at its best, a living doll who is often misunderstood by many and a strong girl who fights for herself in silence. “Being silent and not giving a damn at all is much better than voicing out what you think about a certain scandal, coz no matter what you say, even if it’s the truth, people will still believe on what they want to believe in after all”, this statement stick in our minds for she has a strong point. She’s always misunderstood, but if you’re going to dig deep into her and once you hear her story, you will understand why this woman acts the way she act and thinks the way she thinks.

We’ll hear the real music behind a woman who is fighting the cruelty of the world with her unique perspective in life that only a few people will even think about and dare to live in.

Welcome to Lyric Hill’s mind and heart!

The shoot started with rain pouring mercilessly and when we all thought that we won’t be able to push through with the original shoot concept, we’re wrong for it seems like the angels in heaven heard us because as if on cue, the sky brighten the moment Lyric arrived at the location.

With no make-up on and hair tied up in a high ponytail, she stepped out of her Black Mercedes Benz G class with poise (girls riding a jeep really looks swag). Her style for today is laid back. White tee from Topshop, black tight jeans from Chloe that she matched with knee high Dolce and Gabbana boots. Lyric can make heads turn even when she looks so simple (this is proven).

After the greetings and introduction, we went to business already. The first question we asked her is “Are you good with the weather? If not, we’ll go to the studio and have the shoot there”, she smiled, shook her head then answered “I’m good with the rain, don’t worry. This is gonna be fun”

How cool is that? SUPER COOL!

For this shoot, Lyric needs to walk on one of the most crowded streets in London wearing a Jean Paul Gaultier dress that looks perfectly good on her. “Is it OK if we’re not going to zip the dress up?” our head stylist asked, she answered “Oh it’s all good! I’m fine with whatever”

Another cool answer from a very cool person.

With one of the greatest photographers, Andrew G. Hobbs, Lyric played under the rain clutching her dress for it not to fall off, looking chic and couture. Even with her back bared fully in front of so many people, she posed au naturale, giving us frame after frames of pure perfection. Imbibing the theme which is dramatic chic, this woman made us feel like we’re watching a drama series only without a sound and with only an actress giving us the right emotions to it.

After an hour and a half outside, we moved to a well set studio where the next shoot will take place. In here, all Lyric will do is flirt with the camera while in bed.

“I’m good at this” she joked as she settles on the bed, making everybody laugh.

Lyric’s sensual side came out the moment she started posing for the camera. With a button up polo and only a lace underwear, she “made love” to the camera who loved her back in every angle.

“It’s my first time working with her, and I can say that I’m already a fan. She’s not only beautiful to photograph, her personality shines as well” Andrew shared.

Spending the whole afternoon posing in front of the camera, we sat down with Lyric Hill after the shoot and apologized for tiring her out.

“Oh it’s nothing. I’m used to it and you paid me for this, so there’s nothing to apologize about” she said with a wide smile on her face.

When asked of the questions she’s comfortable with, this cool chic just said, “Throw all the questions that you want to ask, I’ll answer them all”, this surprised us because out of all the well-known models we know, she’s one of the few who rarely gives interviews in their features and now, it seems like she’s ready to strip her true self to the public.

*To a lot of people, you’re really mysterious, you seem to keep your real self to the public, what do you think about this?*

“I may be a public personality, but I don’t consider myself as a public property like most people in the entertainment, modeling and even politics industries think of themselves. I will share whatever I want to share whenever I feel like it. We got to keep a huge part of ourselves from the public too you know, because if we’re going to let them into us fully, we’ll feel empty in the end and I don’t want to deal with an empty self, I’d rather make them curious about me”

*Is this the reason why you’re not entertaining interviews?*

“hmmm…Yes, but there are times that I just don’t feel like giving my opinion, especially when the topic and the questions being asked are non-sense”

*You’re named as one of the press’ darlings because you just let them take photos of you everywhere, and some people think that you’re letting the paps follow you around for your name to ring the bell once again and to get attention as well, what’s your take on this?*

“I actually don’t give a damn about paparazzi at all because no matter what we do, whether we like it or not, they will follow us around anyway. I’ll just stress myself if I will run away from them”

“To be honest, before, I’m really disturbed with paps following me around. I’ll even hide behind a huge tree just for them not to see me eating churros or pizza while sitting on the grass whenever I’m relaxing and just having the time of my life in the park. You know them, once they see a model eating “sinful” foods, they will make it a big deal and next thing you know it, you’re out of the runway already coz some dumb people thinks that you gained weight even if you really didn’t”

*I know that you rarely talk about your family, but why is that you’re not seen with them every time they go to elite and charity events? It’s always your sisters who are with your parents*

“Ok. Since this is a tell-all interview, I will not filter my stories or even sugar coat it” Lyric said then took a deep breath.

“I’m really not close with my family. Ever since young, I haven’t felt their love at all. Shocking? Well, this is the truth. I come from a well-known family, who is doing charity events left and right, helping people in need and basically doing all the Godly things that you can imagine, but truth is, there’s nothing good and Godly in my family. I may sound so devil-ish, but I’m just stating the facts. My parents aren’t there for me and my sisters almost half our lives and in my case, I can say that they weren’t there at all. I grew up feeling like I’m in a cold cell, a prisoner who is free to do whatever she likes and has everything she asks for. I’m showered with all the best material things you can think of. I’m telling you, I’m one of the first kids here in London who had a cellphone together with the royalties and it’s not new to you because I made it to the news before. Anyway, even with those things, I feel empty. I guess one reason why I grew up cold and uncomfortable with people is because I’m used to being alone. Unlike what my sisters always say during their “all-lies” interviews, we’re not close at all. Well, the two of them are, but they really don’t give a about me. Truth is, they are one of the many people who made me hate myself coz they will always point out the wrong in me even if they also have flaws”

“To my parents, they are the best, because they have the brain and exquisite talent, all I have is beauty and I’m just so thankful because I was able to excel in ballet even if I hate it when I first started”

At this point, we don’t know how to continue with the interview anymore because of the intensity of the emotions that Lyric is giving us.

“Oh gosh! Why do I feel like I made this whole thing awkward? C’mon guys! Ask your questions, don’t think about me. I’m all good. I may sound so emotional, but it’s nothing. I swear” Lyric suddenly said after a long silence.

With the air light and cool again, and with Lyric giving us a go signal to continue with the interview, we pushed through with more strong questions that we know she will answer strongly as well.

*If there are some secrets that

Please log in to read the full chapter