DRAWING.

TILL HIS HEART BEATS AGAIN
Please log in to read the full chapter

{Lyric Hill and G-dragon’s one week relationship becomes a hot topic}

{She’s just being true but is bashed because of it}

{Non-stop revelations brought Lyric Hill in trouble}

{Lyric Hill’s comeback is a huge success!}

{G-dragon’s daughter is her father’s villain?}

In Lyric Hill’s magazine feature that was released a week ago, the controversial supermodel talked about her secrets and revealed so much, making people react in different ways. She gained a lot of fans after this, some loved her more, while some hates her for “being a liar” because to them, her story sounds so dramatic to be true.

Of course, not only Lyric is controversial, but also the people she included in her interview, her family, her first husband, Lewis Almeida (second husband and baby daddy), and G-dragon.

 And when other’s think that Lewis Almeida is going to be equally controversial as his “wife”, he’s not for Lyric Hill’s short relationship with G-dragon is making huge waves right now.

In the interview, Lyric openly said how thankful she is to G-dragon for making her love again and how much she loves him. Also, she shared that their short relationship is full of challenges and is twisted because of the retired idol’s daughter.

Without a mother and only a father to take care of her, the little girl will surely be protective over him, but in some people’s eyes, she will be her father’s villain if he will dare to love again.

According to a reliable source, Cara Belle (G-dragon’s daughter), did everything to break her father’s relationship with Lyric Hill, and Hill is kind enough to sacrifice and give way for the father and daughter’s relationship not to be affected severely.

With this being revealed, some people hailed the little girl as her father’s “Villain”, saying that she’ll be G-dragon’s reason for being single and alone forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“What the !” I exclaimed and almost threw the laptop at the wall.

It’s been a week since Lyric’s magazine feature is released but talks about it is still continuous and it’s getting bigger and worst as time passes by.

I’m already pissed about this whole thing, that I’m just controlling myself not to give any opinion or reaction because I really don’t want to involve myself in this mess anymore.

No. I’m not angry or anything at Lyric, it’s the people who are making a big deal out of her tell-all interview I’m pissed at. Why do they have to make different articles and new wave of controversies? Why can’t they just admire Lyric for being true and brave? Why do they have to include my innocent daughter in this when they can just throw whatever at me?

“Baby” I peeked in Cara Belle’s room to check if she’s already awake.

She’s still the same as before although she has improvements already. Cara Belle is not zoning out that much anymore. I don’t know what her psychiatrist did to her, but after her second counseling, she can stare at people and can even look into your eyes like she’s talking to you in that manner.

It’s still hard though, because all I wanted is for her to be in good shape as much as possible. I’m trying to keep up with the hardships in handling her, but I guess, this is what destiny really has for me. Maybe God gave me this challenge to realize and learn some things.

“Good Morning” I greeted her.

My little girl is already awake and as usual, she’s clutching on the doll that I bought for her when we were till in London. From the way she looks, I can tell that she had a good night for her face is light and blooming.

“Aigoo” I scooted beside her then pulled her closer to me “It seems like my baby had dreamed of something good last night…huh?” I said, wishing for her to at least say a word.

“Omma” she said after a while, still staring at blank space.

I flinched in shock.

Did she just speak?

“Baby” I transferred in front of her “Did you speak?” I asked while fixing her messy hair.

My heart started banging my chest so hard by the thought that she said a word. I swear. I heard her. I cannot be mistaken.

Holding her hand, I stared at her. I can see a bit of life in her eyes already, but pain still dominates. My poor child, she shouldn’t be in this situation.

No. I’m not blaming myself anymore unlike a week ago, but I still feel bad.

“Did you dream about Uncle TOP and Kush last night? I heard them telling you to dream of them when they tucked you in bed…aigoo…I bet you played non-stop again” I told her with my voice sounding cheerful.

I’m telling you, ever since the YG family knew what happened, they keep visiting her one after another. My Big Bang brothers are our regular visitors, specifically TOP hyung. Shocking? Well, he’s so fond of Cara Belle ever since she was born and up till now that she’s a kid already. Youngbae and Daesung drop by from time to time, but they’re so busy with their solo activities that even though they are dying to help me take care of my daughter, they can’t for their schedules are so packed.

“Oh!” I gasped then looked straight into her eyes “Baby…did Omma visit you in your dream last night?”

Her face lit up upon hearing the word “Omma”. Her eyes also twinkled.

If there’s one person that I want to talk or visit Cara Belle, even in her dreams, it’s Billie. Truth is, I’m always talking to her before I go to sleep, asking to the point that I sound like I’m begging already for her to talk our daughter out of her misery because I know and I’m sure that she’s the only one who can help her.

“Did she?” I asked, hoping to receive even a single nod from her.

Surprisingly, she looked straight into my eyes, her eyes are filling up with tears, her lips are shaking like she’s about to cry out loud any moment.

“Omo!” I jerked in surprise then pulled her to my lap “Aigoo….don’t cry baby” I said while wiping the tears that rolled down her cheeks.

I guess her tears means yes.

Thank you Kenken!

“Omma” she turned her head to look at me, her tears are rolling down endlessly.

“What about Omma baby?” I asked then caressed her cheek.

I waited for her to answer but she didn’t. She was weeping at first then cried hard after a while.

I wonder what Billie told her. I hope she consoled and assured her of our love for her. You know what? I think, that’s what really Cara Belle needs to know. She just needs assurance that we love her, and that no matter what happens, we’ll be there for her. Not that I don’t tell and make her feel my love, it’s just that, there are times wherein I feel like I’m not enough for her and that she still needs Billie even if she knows that she can’t be with us anymore.

If only my wife can visit me in my dreams too. I’m telling you, I’m in much need of her encouraging words and helpful advices.

“Hello Belle” Doctor Jeong greeted.

Today is my first counseling with Cara Belle and it’s making all the nerves in my body to shoot up. It’s my first time doing this and I’m anxious about the things that will happen later.

“Mr. Kwon” the doctor and I shook hands.

So this is how counseling rooms look like. It’s very cozy and comfortable. Not to mention, it’s so serene and calm in here too.

Upon entering the room, my little girl ran to the long couch right away and lay down comfortably. She looks happy to be here. I bet her counseling sessions are fun.

“Belle already knows what to do” Doctor Jeong said when she heard me gasp in surprise because of Cara Belle’s sudden action.

I smiled at her “Feel at home Mr. Kwon” she said, her voice is freakish

Please log in to read the full chapter