Chapter 3

Why So Serious?
"Are you ready to run again Lulu?" She asks him. 
 
"I'm ready when you are." Luhan continues smiling. 
 
"I'm ready." Sarah says now determined. 
 
Luhan nods and they start jogging and then speeding up to the quick pace they were at before. Sooner than expected, Luhan and Sarah cross the finish line. 
 
Luhan chuckles as Sarah leans against him a little out of breath. The rest of Exo soon following behind them. The other boys and girls finish and the teacher takes them back inside. Sarah is still breathing heavy when she feels a tug on her shirt. 
 
"Noona?" Sehun says quietly. She looks down at him and sees him holding up a water bottle for her. 
 
"Awww. Thank you op- Sehun." She smiles. 
 
"Noona, did you almost call me oppa?" He asks with a small smirk.
 
 "I guess it was a slip of the tongue. Heh..." She says scratching the back of her neck nervously. Sehun chuckles a little bit. 
 
"You know.. I'm nine right now.." He says. 
 
Sarah looks at him curiously, trying to figure out what he's up to. Sehun suddenly puts his arms up to her, wanting to be picked up. Sarah giggles and picks him up.
 
 Sehun smiles saying,"I can get away with THIS for now." He snickers and lays his head on her shoulder. 
 
They all get back inside and Sarah sets Sehun down next to Luhan while she goes to  change. The other girls walk in after her smirking and snickering. Sarah looks in her gym locker and notices that her shirt is missing. Not wanting to wear her sweaty gym shirt, she pulls out her phone and calls...
 
 
 
 
 ...Kris!
 
 
 
 
Kris answers his phone shortly after,"Yobeoseyo?" He hears snickering in the background until Sarah speaks, forgetting the differences in age momentarily she says,"Oppa... Do you have an extra T-shirt...?" Kris looks in his bag and finds one.
 
"Yes I do. Why?" He asks. 
 
"C-can I borrow it...? Chebal..." She asks quietly.
 
 Kris nods even though she can't see it saying,"Yes you can borrow my tshirt." Sarah walks out of the locker room in her gym clothes to retrieve the shirt.
 
"Th-thank you oppa.." She then scurries back to the locker room to change. 
 
She comes out in his shirt and her black pants. But seeing as how his shirt was a little big she tied off the back with her hair tie and tucked the tail of it back into the shirt. The bell rings soon after and they head to the next block. 
 
Sarah enters the classroom a few minutes before the boys and sets her stuff on one of the six person tables. The teacher walks in and sees her setting her stuff down and then notices her shirt isn't really hers.
 
 "Sarah. May I ask why you are out of dress code?" Mr. Lupin asks tapping his foot.
 
"What do you mean sir?" Sarah asks as she looks at her outfit.
 
 "Your shirt is too big and hanging off your shoulder." He says pointing at her shoulder. She  fixes the shirt back on her shoulders.
 
"Sarah. Please go to the office. I cannot have you in my class and being a distraction." He says. Sarah gapes at what he just said. 
 
"Sir.. Most of this class already knows what happened and besides, I have to translate for them." She says. 
Just then two girls walk in,"You heard what he said Sarah. He said to go to the office." The girls laugh and go on,"Where on Earth did you get that shirt?" One girl laughs as Kris walks in. 
 
"She got that shirt from me." He states, clearly very angry at the bullies.
 
The girls look at him and swoon. The teacher suddenly cuts in. 
 
"Why is she wearing your shirt Mr....?" He trails off. 
 
"Wu. Kris Wu. And she is wearing my shirt because some bullies stole hers." He says quite seriously.
 
 One girl looks at him and swoons. "Hi there, hot stuff." She says winking.
 
 Kris scrunches his nose in disgust, looking down at her. 
 
At that time the Exo members bust into the classroom with worried looks on their faces. "Tao! He's been kidnapped!" Minseok yells frantically. 
 
"What?! By who?!" Kris asks, worried about his young friend.
 
 "We don't know..." Luhan quietly sniffles. 
 
What they didn't know was that it was Ethan that had stolen their precious little panda. Ethan was holding his hand over Tao's mouth to keep the boy from shouting. He takes Tao to a classroom across the school that is vacant during this block. Tao struggles against his grip, but at the moment Tao is pretty much defenseless in this state.
 
"Me and you are going to play a game panda boy." Ethan smirks brushing Tao's bangs out of his eyes. Tao is suddenly scared, his eyes widen and shakes his head violently. 
 
Just then everything goes bright as a 'poof!' is heard. When Tao opens his eyes... He is his normal age! 
 
Ethan smirks,"Wow! You ARE a cutie!" He winks at Tao. Tao doesn't notice it yet but he has been handcuffed to the table. He tries to get his hands free but he can't seem to move them. 
 
"You handcuffed me to the table?!" Tao yells, flustered and shocked. Ethan moves closer and touches Tao's cheek. "Ewwww...! Get away from me you creep!" Tao shuts his eyes and makes a disgusted face. 
 
The door slams open, revealing a heaving Kris. He runs over and pushes Ethan down. 
 
"Gege!" Tao yells happily.
 
 "C'mon Tao! Lets get out of here!" Kris says quickly. 
 
"I can't Gege... He handcuffed me to the table!" Tao tells him. 
 
Kris looks at Ethan and grabs the keys. He unlocks the handcuffs and pulls Tao out of the classroom. Suddenly, the same blinding light from before and a 'Poof!' later and Kris is his normal age again. Kris looks down at himself and then at Tao. 
 
"Gege! We're back to normal!!" Tao states loudly. 
 
Kris smiles, "We sure are! I wonder what triggered it though..." He ponders for a second. 
 
"Gege.... My wrist hurts..." Tao whines. Kris looks at Tao's wrist and makes a face. 
 
Tao looks at him,"Wh-what is it Gege..?" He asks looking at Kris with a worried look, pout fading to a frown. Kris gently takes Tao's wrist in his hand. Tao yelps at the gentle contact.
 
 "Gege... That hurt..." Tao says with a pained expression. 
 
"Let's get you to the nurse." Kris holds Tao's hand and begins walking in the direction of the nurses office. They get to the nurse and notice that Sarah is there. 
 
"Jie jie? What are you doing here?" Tao asks curiously. Sarah turns her head with a sniffle showing a cut on her cheek and a bruise forming around it. 
 
"Ummm... I don't wanna talk about it... Wh-what are you guys doing here..?" She sniffles again. 
 
Tao holds up his wrist to show her the red patch with a cut in the center. 
 
"How did that happen Taotao?" She looks at it. 
 
"Ethan kidnapped me and handcuffed me to a table in the unused chemistry lab when I somehow went back to my normal age.. The cuffs were to small and cut my wrists.." He pouts. 
 
The nurse walks over and looks at Sarah's cheek,"Lets fix this shall we?" He says with a smile. She looks at him, uninterested, rolling her eyes. He grabs a gauze and puts some alcohol on it, rubbing it on the cut. Sarah winces in pain with a silent 'ow'. 
Tao sits next to her, holding her hand in his. The nurse gets a bandage and puts it on her cheek. He then looks at Tao's wrist and moves his chair over. He grabs his wrist carefully and cleans  the cut out, wrapping bandages around it gently. 
 
Tao smiles and thanks the nurse. They all leave the nurses office walking back to class, Sarah walking in front of Tao and Kris. She walks into the classroom first, looking around before sitting in her seat. 
 
A girl behind her scoffs, "Look whose back Abby. The crybaby." She laughs loudly with her friend. "I thought we told you to get out of here! No one likes you anyway!" They laugh again as Tao and Kris walk in. The girls stop laughing and stare at them. 
 
They saunter up to the boys,"Hey there. My name Kali." She says with an ugly smile. 
 
Another girl steps up, holding onto Tao's arm,"My name is Abigail, but you can call me Abby." She says quietly to Tao. 
Kris walks past Kali and right up to Sarah, smiling at her. Kali huffs and walks up behind  Kris with an evil smirk, she wraps her arms around his stomach tightly. 
 
He looks at her with an angry face,"Get off." He says sternly. She shakes her head, leaning her face against his back. Tao looks at the girls clinging to himself and Kris and sighs. 
 
He looks to Abigail who is still clinging to his arm,"Abigail, let go of me." He says making a puppy dog face. Almost no one notices when Sehun and Luhan walk into the classroom with cupcakes and ice cream. They see the scene playing out before them and then think of a way to help. 
 
Nodding to each other, they run up to the girls and shove the cupcakes in their faces while plopping their ice cream into the girls' hair.
 
The girls scream,"Aaaaaahh!!! What did you do to our hair?!" Kali shouts.