Chapter 2

Why So Serious?
It was Jang Geun Suk Ethan was looking at in the door way.
 
"Who're you? You're another one of those foreign brats!" He said. 
 
Geun Suk looked up at him,"Did you call me a foreign brat?" He asks in English. 
 
"Yeah. What of it? It's not like you can do anything about it." Ethan smirks and crosses his arms. Geun Suk, being only 12, hits
Ethan square in the jaw and walks off as if nothing happened. Ethan sits on the floor holding his jaw. 
 
"That little punk. I'll get my revenge sooner or later on him." He says to himself.
 
 Back with Sarah, Baro, Heechul, and HongKi, things are not very happy. Thanks to Ethan, Baro had gotten the wrong end of what Ethan told him.
 
 "It's okay Sunwoo-ah.. Ethan was lying... Both of you are my favorites.. Actually all of you guys are my favorites." Sarah says. Baro got down and stood by Sarah and HongKi, holding both of their hands. He was a little upset at the fact that Heechul was supposedly Sarah's favorite and that he wasn't as special as he thought.
 
 He sniffles,'I'm not really special to her, am I?' He thinks before he is lifted up into a hug. Sarah feels terrible because Ethan had lied to Baro. HE was actually her favorite and HongKi  was second. Heechul was third favorite. It wasn't as if she didn't care about the others. She loves them all and if anything were to happen to them she would be heart broken. Geun Suk at that moment walks up and looks at the other idols. 
 
"What's going on? Why are we all younger?" He asks them.
 
 "I don't know what happened or why we are all younger." Heechul says bluntly.
 
 HongKi looks at him,"Geun Suk? You look so little. Haha." He laughs. 
 
Sungyeol breaks away from the rest of us and starts wandering down the halls when all of a sudden a girl pops out of nowhere and starts hugging him tightly.
 
 "Hi Yeollie!!" She says still hugging him. 
 
"Hey! Who are you?" He asks curiously.
 
 "I'm Elissia." She says happily. 
 
"Where did you come from?" He says curious. Elissia points to the classroom next to them. 
 
"From there." She says with a huge smile. 
 
"Okay!" He says as he grabs her hand and runs down the hallway. 
 
Ethan is walking up and down the halls searching for Geun Suk when he spots Baro a little bit away. Ethan smirks to himself,"It would seem our little squirrel has been caught." He  says with a smirk as he sneaks up behind Baro and snatches him, running away. 
 
"Let me go!" Baro yells, squirming around in Ethan's grasp. 
 
Ethan runs around and then takes Baro to a bathroom. 
 
"If you don't stop squirming, I will dunk your head in the toilet!" He yells quietly and threateningly. 
 
"And why would you want to do that to a little boy?" A voice said kinda quietly. Ethan looked at the boy and laughed. 
 
"YOU think that you could stop ME?" Ethan said still laughing. 
 
"I just chose not to and give you the benefit of the doubt.. I know I could stop you." The boy said with a shrug and a smile.
 
 "How old are you kid?" Ethan says snickering.
 
 "I'm ten.." The kid replies quietly. Baro continues trying to get away from Ethan. The kid sighs and speaks again, holding out his hand with a smile. 
 
"Ni hao, my name is Huang ZiTao. " Ethan shakes his hand cautiously."Oh come on, I don't bite." Tao giggles as he lets go of Ethan's hand. Baro is squirming less and less now as he looks at Tao and sees him wink at him. 
 
"So.. ZiTao..? Are you planning on trying something?" Ethan asks skeptically. 
 
Tao shakes his head,"No. I was minding my own business in here and you busted in holding one of my friends and threatening him." Tao smiles again as he tilts his head a little to the left. 
 
'This boy is acting pretty strange, almost... Cute.' Ethan thinks as Baro finally slips from his grasp with help from Tao. 
Tao looks at Ethan before asking with a curious look on his face,"Whatcha thinkin about? Are you thinking I'm cute?" Tao giggles in a cutesy manner.
 
"Wha...?! No!" Ethan yells blushing slightly. 
 
"Then why are you blushing?" Tao giggles again.
 
 Ethan then walks up to him and pushes him against the wall lightly asking,"How old were you before you turned into a kid?"
 
 Tao looks up at him sweetly before saying,"I was nineteen. I have a bunch of pictures on my cell phone if you wanna see." He says before reaching into his pants pocket to retrieve his cell phone, picking out a cute picture of himself and turning the screen towards Ethan."See?" Tao asks with a small innocent smile. 
 
Ethan snatches the phone away from Tao and looks at the picture. 
 
Tao pouts at him for snatching his phone. "It's not nice to snatch things from people.." 
 
Ethan looks at Tao before tossing the phone back after sending the picture to himself. "Eww.. What are you going to do with my picture? ert!" Tao says and then he reaches for Ethan's phone but is sort of pushed away.
 
 He then kicks Ethan in the stomach and drops kicks him to the floor. He grabs Ethan's phone and deletes the picture of himself. Tao grabs Baro's hand and walks out of the bathroom and back to the group. Sarah looks at Baro, after having stop the search and panic she runs to him and picks him up hugging him tightly.
 
 "Oh my god!!! Sunwoo-ah!! I'm so glad I found you!! I was so worried!!" She says wiping tears out of her eyes. 
 
"Your friend Ethan kidnapped me noona." He says, scared,and he continues to go on saying, "Taotao helped me though." Baro says pointing to Tao. 
 
Tao stands there smiling and giggling. 
 
"Thank you ZiTao." Sarah says.
 
 "It's no problem jie jie." Tao says sweetly. 
 
The bell rings at this time, signaling lunch time. "I want baozi!!!" Luhan yells.
 
 "Sorry Lulu. We don't have baozi here." Sarah smiles apologetically. 
 
Luhan looks at her with a pout but the smiles afterwards."That's alright jie jie." Luhan grabs her hand and they all walk to lunch together.
 
 When they get in line Sarah sets Baro down, before grabbing a chicken salad. She explains what today's lunch is and what stuff is good and what is bad. They all get their food and go to the cashier to pay for it. When they get there they get their lunch numbers and punch them in, paying for their food. 
 
They all walk out to find a place to sit. Luhan tugs on Sarah's sleeve, pointing to the half of the cafeteria that wasn't occupied. Making  their way over there they all sit down, and begin eating. 
 
They chatter amongst themselves and Sarah preps her salad, taking out the carrots and adding the dressing, and then violently shaking the box of salad. She then began eating when she  felt a small hand touch hers. She looks up to see Minseok looking at her. 
 
"What's wrong?" She asks him. 
 
"Noona.. Will you go with me to get some cookies..?" The little Baozi asked. Sarah nods before standing up. 
 
"Can I go too...?!" Tao asks anxiously because he loves sweet things.
 Sarah nods again before taking the boys to buy cookies. They bow to the lunch lady and walk back to their seats. Sarah goes back to quietly eating her shaken, not stirred salad. She sits quietly while listening to the boys chattering. 
Suddenly, someone bursts into the lunchroom yelling,"FOOD FIGHT!!!"  throwing french fries and fruit at people.
 The boys look at the boy and girl duo that have food in their hands and tossing it around. Eunhyuk throws a piece of bread at them. 
They retaliate by throwing grapes at him. At this point, Sarah has finished her salad and thrown away her box, sitting down in the midst of the food fight. 
 
She grabs the carrots, stands back up and chucks them at the two food assassins. This went on for a while before Sungyeol and Elissia got tired. Mr.Thames comes up to the duo, infuriated, and giving them two weeks of detention.
 
They walk out of the lunchroom laughing loudly. Sarah sighs but laughs as well, looking at the boys. Minseok smiles at her when she looks at him. 
 
Soon, it is time to leave the lunchroom. They all stand up and head to the next class, it just so happened to be Physical Education. Sarah went to the girls locker room and changed into her gym clothes as the boys did the same in the boys locker room. She walks out to see the girls in this class block swooning and cooing over the boys.
 
 The teacher came in and got everyone into a stretching mass. Luhan is standing next to Sarah and pretty much showing off his flexibility as they stretch making her laugh a little. He smiles at her and they finish stretching. 
 
The teacher takes them outside to the track to run, or in some people's cases walk, a mile. Sarah just happens to be one of the cases that walks. The boys all take off running, leaving Sarah behind with some other girls. 
 
"Aww. Can't run with your friends?" The girl beside her asks while snickering.
 
 "I'm sure she could, she is just too lazy." Says another girl. 
 
The boys of Exo see the girls picking on Sarah and decide to do something about it. They run faster and catch up with her and look at the girls.
 
 "Excuse us ladies. We're just going to borrow her for a while." Luhan says grabbing ahold of Sarah's hand and pulling her along with him to run at his pace.
 
 "Luhan... I... Can't run.... As fast as you..." She says between breaths. 
 
"Sure you can. Just take even breaths and move your feet." He says smiling at her. She tries to even out her breathing while still holding Luhan's hand.
 
 "Can we... Slow down for a minute..?" She asks a little out of breath.
 
Luhan nods and they gradually slow down to a walking speed. Sarah catches her breath quicker than she expected. She looks down to Luhan's and her hands still held together.
 
Luhan starts swinging their hands back and fourth, looking at Sarah with a warm smile.
 
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Second Chapter up!!
 
I hope to gain more subscribers and hopefully new friends in the process of this story. ^^taemin_wave.gif
 
 
Hi New Friends!!
 
 
45.gif
 
Until next time....
 
 
 tumblr_mcas2m9eZB1rvv4qro1_250.gif
 
Bai-Bai!!!