Chapter 1

Why So Serious?
It started as a normal day for the Kpop idols, that was until something happened to turn them younger. Now they are placed in an American high school in the middle of Tennessee.
 
 "Alright class today we have with us a bunch of new students" She brings forward the first of the group. "This is...." She trails off. 
 
"I'm Baro..." The boy says quietly.
 
"You can have a seat by Sarah over here Baro." She pats him on the back and he scurries to the seat beside Sarah. 
 
"Annyeonghaseyo Baro." she says brightly. 
 
"Y-You can s-speak Korean..?" He asks her. 
 
She nods and smiles at him, to which he clings to her right arm. She pats his head,"You are really small to be Baro." She says quietly.
 
 "I don't know what happened... One minute we were practicing and the next we are all really young and little... I don't even feel like Baro anymore... I feel like little Cha Sunwoo... I'm scared I won't ever go back to being older again..." He says tightening his grip a bit.
 
"It's okay Sunwoo-ah. I will take care of you until you do change back." Sarah smiles and suddenly she hears the teacher call her name. "Yes Ma'am?" She asks her teacher. 
 
"Can you pull down all the chairs in the room?" The teacher asks.
 
"Yes ma'am." She says. Sarah stands and looks at little Sunwoo. "Would you like to help me take down chairs?" She asks kindly.
 
He nods and stands helping to pull the chairs down. On the last chair, they return to their seats. The teacher then seats four other young boys at the table next to theirs. Sarah's friend Ethan looks at her.
 
"Who are these kids?" He asks. 
 
"I know them all surprisingly." She says.
 
 "You know them all?!" He asks shocked. "There's no way you know them all." He says.
 
"Well I do. This kid here is Cha Sunwoo also known as Baro." She says introducing them to each other.
 
 "Sunwoo-ah. This is Ethan. He is a good friend of mine." She says in Korean.
 
 "Hello Ethan..."Sunwoo says quietly in English.
 
 "Hello Baro." Ethan smiles,"Can you speak English?" He asks.
 
 "A little..."Sunwoo replies.
 
The table beside theirs starts looking over at Sunwoo. He looks back at them. Seated at this table is Kim Heechul, age 14,Oh Sehun, age 9, Xi Luhan, age 10, and Kris,or Wu Yi Fan,age 12. 
 
Sunwoo looks at Sarah, whom he is still clinging to. Sarah looks at the boys at the next table. "Annyeonghaseyo." She says. They look at her and Luhan is the first to reply.
 
 "Annyeong  jie jie." He says with a smile.
 
 "How old are you guys now?" She asks curiously. 
 
"I'm now 10, Sehun is 9,Kris is 12 and Heechul is 14." He says pointing everyone out.
 
 Sunwoo holds on tighter to Sarah's arm. All around the room the little Kpop idols sit. The members of SHINee, Super Junior, Infinite, Nu'est, FT Island,  Exo, Big Bang and B1A4 sit around tables. Sarah looks at the teacher who is handing out papers to everyone.
 
Sunwoo looks at Sarah and says,"I... I can't read this.." He says in a low tone. It would seem all the groups are having trouble with reading it. Sarah raises her left hand.
 
 "Ms.Stevens." She says to get the teachers attention. Ms.Stevens turns around.
 
"Yes?"
 
"The new students can't read or speak English..." Sarah says.
 
"Well can you translate it for them?" The teacher asks with a huff. 
 
Sarah nods and starts looking over the page. All the groups move closer to hear her. Sarah begins translating it for them. After she is done, they complete the work and then turn it in.
 
HongKi, who is 16 at this point, walks up to her and then quietly asks,"Can I sit by you..?" 
 
Sarah nods,"Of course you can." She says with a smile. 
 
HongKi blushes and sits down. Sarah begins taking notes for the history lesson.
 
 Ethan looks at her,"Are you really going to translate everything for these kids?" He asks harshly. She looks at him in disbelief.
 
"Of course I am Ethan. I don't want to see them fail if they only speak a little English, and  some of them understand it." She says to him. 
 
HongKi and Sunwoo look at her and then at Ethan. 
 
She writes in Korean that she is leaving class and that she will be back soon. She then walks up to the teacher with a pass the the teacher then signs. Sarah leaves the room and walks towards the bathroom sniffling. 
 
"Noona! Wait!" She hears two voices yell behind her.
 
 She turns around to see HongKi and Sunwoo running towards her. They catch up and then hug her. 
 
"Don't be sad noona..." Sunwoo says. 
 
"We all love you noona..." HongKi says.
 
 They both lean up and kiss her cheeks. 
 
"You guys are sweet." She smiles. All of a sudden the rest of the young idols are around them. 
 
Sarah looks up at them,"What are you guys doing out here?" She asks them. Heechul then walks up to her. 
 
"We didn't like what that kid said to you.. We wanted to see if you were alright noona.." He says looking up at her.
 
 Sarah pats his head saying, "Aww you guys are so sweet." She smiles.
 
 Heechul jumps on her back, giggling and smiling all the while. Sarah holds onto his legs so  that he doesn't fall off. 
"Noona... I.... I love you..."Heechul says hugging her neck.
 
"I love you too sweetie.."she says bouncing to get a better grip on him. He huffs a little, closing his eyes with a smile, tightening his grip on her.
 
"Am I your favorite, noona?" He asks quietly.
 
 She nods,"Yes you are sweetie." She smiles. Heechul giggles and looks around.
 
"Where are we going noona?" He asks,curious. She looks around as if she is looking for something. 
 
"We are going on an adventure." She says and looking as if she found what she was looking for. Heechul puts his head on her shoulder. He soon falls asleep still holding onto Sarah. She picks up a small book from the top of the locker they were next to and puts it in her bag. The school bell rings soon after and Sarah walks back to the classroom to get their stuff still holding Heechul. Ethan runs into her on his way out and he starts arguing again.
 
 "You are so stupid to think you can help all these kids and even treating this one like she is something special." He angrily says. 
 
"HIS name is Heechul and he is special to me. They need my help right now and I am NOT leaving them." She says sternly. 
 
"Psh whatever. He is probably just some brat who wouldn't shut up and this is how you finally shut him up." He says glaring at her.
 
 "Don't talk about me or my noona like that.." Heechul says waking up slowly and getting down. 
 
Ethan glares at him,"And what will you do if I don't stop?" He asks. 
 
Heechul runs in his direction and tackles him.
 
 "Heh. Gotta lot of spunk for a little foreign brat." Ethan smirks.
 
 "Don't call me a brat!!!" Heechul punches Ethan.
 
 Ethan puts his hand on Heechul's head and laughs,"Haha! You think you're hurting me? That's funny."  He says, his hand still on Heechul.
 
 "Grrrr!! Let go of me!!" He says flailing about. 
 
"Ethan stop bullying him!" Sarah says walking over to Heechul and Ethan. She pushes Ethan away. 
"Why'd you push me?!" He yells at her. 
 
"You won't stop bullying my friends!" She yells.
 
 Ethan pushes her back making her stumble backwards. She falls, but is caught by HongKi. 
 
"What gives?!" HongKi yells in Korean. 
 
"I don't even know what you said foreign freak!!" Ethan yells back.
 
 "A freak?! What about me makes you think I'm a freak?!" HongKi yells in English, frustrated. 
 
"You paint your nails and your hair looks weird!!" Ethan yells. 
 
HongKi walks up to Ethan and pulls him up by his collar, but dropping him soon after. 
 
"You also sound like a smoker. What'd you do smoke a whole carton of cigarettes before you hit puberty? Or did you even hit puberty?" Ethan asks smirking.
 
 HongKi looks at Sarah and Heechul. "Are you guys alright?" He asks in his raspy voice. 
 
"I'm fine." Heechul replies. Sarah walks up to Ethan and smacks him so hard in the face it is heard down the hallway.
 
 "Don't ever speak to me or my friends ever again. I don't want to hear anymore insults coming from that mouth of yours." She says in a dangerously serious tone. 
 
"What about chipmunk boy? You gonna leave his scared ? He is just a scaredy cat, cry baby anyway. I wouldn't blame you if you did." Ethan says looking at Baro who has started to tear up,continuing the barrage on him. "What was it you said to that little GIRL? You said SHE was your FAVORITE?" He asks smirking.
 
 Baro looks at Sarah, a tear running down his face. 
 
"They are both my favorites. Shut it Ethan!" She says picking Baro up and hugging him, rubbing his back to try and comfort him.
 
"Shhh.. It's alright.. Don't listen to him Sunwoo.." She says soothingly. Baro starts crying more sniffling and hugs her back tightly. 
She looks at Ethan and says harshly,"Why on earth would you even say that to him? You have no right to tell him such lies!" She yells at him.
 
"It's no lie. You said it earlier. And I said it because he had a right to know. But mostly it was to see him cry. Hahaha!" Ethan says. 
 
Sarah then glares at him, taking Baro with her as she walks back down the hallway. HongKi and Heechul follow closely after her.
 
Ethan smirks, but when he turns to go back into the room someone blocks his path.
 
 
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 
The first chapter is finally up!! ^^
 
I'm sorry it took so long.. I don't usually write stories that often..
 
This is my first story on here and im sorry if it is kinda bad haha.. I usually just keep them on my iPod but a friend of mine convinced me to put this one up.
 
I will try and update as soon as possible... I might procrastinate a bit... <<' 
   ibl5pz.gif
 
 
See you guys later with another update. =^^=tumblr_mnqwejx0QM1s0y7opo1_500.gif