MY BIRTHDAY

Underground.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Eun Mi’s POV

 

I was sleeping when m mother woke me up. “Saengil chukahamnida.” She started singing. “Omma, stop it!” I pleaded. She then stopped. “AIGOO! You’re 19 already but still, you don’t want your birthday to be celebrated.” I looked down. Well I don’t want because it was also my birthday when we had the accident where my parents passed away. “Eun Mi. Don’t always think about this day as a sad day. HEAD’S UP! SMILE! It’s your birthday! What would you parents think if they saw you like this on your birthday? Of course, they’ll be hurt. So stand up and let’s celebrate it together!” She stood me up. “But I have to go to the library today. We have exams next week.” I exclaimed. “Okay then, I’ll just cook something after you came back.” “NE OMMA!” I hugged her and took a bath.

 

-----------------------------

Her Aunt’s POV

-----------------------------

 

“I guess she also didn’t tell anyone in her new school about her birthday.” I whispered. Then, an idea comes up to my head. I quietly searched for her phone inside her room while she was in the shower. As soon as I found it, I texted L. Joe.

 

To: L. Joe

YA! This is her mom. I just wanted you to know that it is her birthday today. Make her happy, okay?! And by the way, you can find her in the library.

PS: Don’t tell her that I told you. ENJOY!! ;)

 

As the message was sent, I put down the phone where I found it and creeps out of her room.

 

-------------------------------

L. Joe’s POV

-------------------------------

 

I was lying on my bed when I heard my phone rang. As I look upon who was it, it was Eun Mi. I suddenly smiled big. But as I opened it, it was her mom. IT IS HER BIRTHDAY TODAY? I shouted. I stood up from my bed and started to take a shower. “I must bring her to the amusement park today.” I nodded. I fixed myself and headed towards the library.

 

As I enter, I saw her sitting on a table with a book held on her face. I quietly sat opposite of her and lean closer to the book. I then took the book away a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter