HOW DID HE KNOW?

Underground.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Eun Mi’s POV

 

As I opened up my locker, Min Hye then shuts it close causing my hands to be pounded upon it. “AAWW!” I exclaimed. “Why did you do that for?” I asked. “Clearly, my business is with you is not yet finished. Remember? L. Joe bumped to me last time? And caused him to speak and… AAHH!!” They screamed again. Huh? I just stared at them weirdly. “Anyways, I really do think that he purposely did that for me to notice him.” “Then, what do I have to do with it?” I replied. “Well….nothing…really….how could a girl like you do with him…….” She started to wonder. “BACK TO MY POINT. I’m not done with you! I’m warning you! I’ll be keeping an eye one you!” She threatened me and points out her two fingers on her eyes and into mine. “Whatever.” I whispered to myself. They then walk away.

 

“Aaaww.” I still growled in pain as my right hand is still trembling. So I get my books using my left and head to the classroom.

 

During the teacher’s lesson, I wanted to jot down some notes by my hands are still trembling a little. “Do you have any problem I can help with?” Min Hyuk then asked me. I guessed he noticed my hands. “Nothing! It was just nothing.” I nodded. He just laughs and took away my notebook and pen. “Ya. What are you doing?” I whispered. “I’m just helping you write down some notes.” He whispered back. “How about yours?” I wondered. He ignored me and keeps writing.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter